The GOP Path to Prosperity — 6 TRILLION in Budget Cuts

Ryan's idiocy is the same rightwing radical nonsense that the crackpots who surrounded Reagan in 1980 wanted to pull.
Meanwhile, Democrats and liberals race one another to see who can more quickly grow the deficit.

No, they don't. Republican policy is responsible for almost all of our accumulated debt AND our current deficit.

humm, so what would be the % of that that you think they are responsible for?

I thought you were a post office worker.

No.

I guess the Founders were against having a Post Office?

lololololol

The USPS is a relic... 95% of mail goes right in the shredder. A book of Forever stamps will last me, well, forever. All my bills are on auto pay and i have these new fangled things called e-mail, text and a phone.

Who the hell is mailing letters?

:lol:

The Post Office is constitutionally mandated and self funded.

and viewed favorably by 83% of Americans.

Please let the radical Republicans try to destroy the Post Office.

Conservatism is economic enslavement by the money interests. Do you think further privatizing healthcare where private for-profit interests have already inflated the cost of healthcare to all but intolerable levels is a formula for economic freedom? Do you think taking the oppressive cost of a grossly bloated defense budget off the table is a asset to economic freedom?

And Progressivism is the intellectual enslavement of gullible morons.

Funny, I manage to have no debt, a home that's paid for, two cars that are paid for, a job that I only need every other paycheck to live on, and not a single worry, financially,

all on making mid five figures and paying more taxes than anyone in my brackets,

and I'm the moron??

How are the rest of you doing? How many of you can claim the same financial independence and security?

Ha. Not many. So STFU.

oh and a credit score of 830.:lol::lol::lol:

oh for god sakes....:rolleyes:

Ryan's idiocy is the same rightwing radical nonsense that the crackpots who surrounded Reagan in 1980 wanted to pull.

Economic freedom, personal responsibility, etc.

Conservatism is economic enslavement by the money interests. Do you think further privatizing healthcare where private for-profit interests have already inflated the cost of healthcare to all but intolerable levels is a formula for economic freedom? Do you think taking the oppressive cost of a grossly bloated defense budget off the table is a asset to economic freedom?
Is that the story you are going to stick with?
obviously you have no clue as to the major contributing factors regrading health insurance and prices for medical care.
What are the "money interests"?
The goal is to get government out of the way. Government interference in the health care and health insurance industries has been the number one contributor to skyrocketing prices.
NOw, you will show with facts the manner in which the military budget is "grossly bloated"..
You have taken the time to offer your opinion. Now you will provide facts. Have at it.

The founders are relevant because they designed the fucking government, moron. If you don't think it is important to take them into consideration when going forward than by that logic you might as well drive through red lights because that law is really old. Get a grip. The founders got it right.

and none of what they said other than in the constitution and its amendments is enforceable law.

did the founders get it right when they said blacks were 3/5 of a person?

when they allowed only landed gentry to vote?

when they denied women the vote?

when they didn't outlaw slavery?

the "founders" may have been correct 200 plus years ago. their musings aren't binding on us now.

idiot.

I find it very difficult to actually believe you said that...really.

The founders are relevant because they designed the fucking government, moron. If you don't think it is important to take them into consideration when going forward than by that logic you might as well drive through red lights because that law is really old. Get a grip. The founders got it right.

if they got it right there would be no need for amendments.
Yes. And you do everything perfectly the first time, yes?
Yours is an idiotic statement barely worthy of a response.

The founders were 18th century aristocrats living in an agrarian society a century before the industrial revolution. The idea that we are somehow forever bound to worship at their feet, idealogically, socially, philosophically, intellectually, or governmentally,

is preposterous. THEY would be first to laugh at people like you still living in the 18th century.
SO you've spoken to them?

and none of what they said other than in the constitution and its amendments is enforceable law.

the "founders" may have been correct 200 plus years ago. their musings aren't binding on us now.

idiot.

why? i'm tired of the pretend constitutionalists talking like the "founders" were inerrant when they've never read a supreme court case.

I find it highly amusing that the same people who were ridiculing the GOP for attempting ONLY $61B in cuts are now hyperventilating that the budget proposal will destroy Big Government As They Know It.

It's only a start...but a good one.

these are the same folks to that fought tooth and nail as they claimed that earmark were just loose change, at the time of the argument I believe the earmark cost was 16Billion...and now look, 60 billion is all the money in the world.

idiot.

why? i'm tired of the pretend constitutionalists talking like the "founders" were inerrant when they've never read a supreme court case.

how is the 3/5's compromise 'errant'?

and it does this how, exactly?

Read the plan.

sorry, thats not how it works, you made the claim, I await your particulars, fire away Flanagan.

it privatizes medicare, instead giving seniors vouchers which are to be used toward private health insurance, thereby putting more $ into insurance company coffers. the problem is that the vouchers are not intended to go up in value every year while the costs of insurance will... leaving seniors to carry greater and greater a share of their health insurance.

i'd say that's destroying medicare, wouldn't you?

granny votes and is she ticked off...

You obviously didn't read the editorial. I know this because I know you cannot read.
He specifically mentions implementing the cuts that Sec Gates has proposed.
Where do you see "destroying medicare" anywhere in there? The object here is to save medicare. The Dems are interested in destroying it by letting its costs get out of control. The GOP wants to save it by letting states take block grants and come up with their own solutions. An idea the Founders would have applauded, since they wanted gov't devolved to the lowest levels.

poor little pretend rabbi....

:cuckoo:

where are your facts to rebut Rabbi's post?

Facts? She don' need no stinkin' facts.

And that is worse than economic enslavement by government regulation and taxes?
Healthcare would be cheaper if doctors were exempt from lawsuit and competed for patients based on their own merits like anyone with a skill or knowledge of a trade.
Cutting ANY SPENDING is an asset at this rate. Do you even know how big 14 tril is? Let me write it out for you

Almost all of which was caused by REPUBLICAN tax cut, spend, and borrow policies.

Virtually every nickel of the GW Bush presidency's debt was caused by tax cuts that took away the revenue needed to pay for 2 wars and an UNFUNDED EXPANSION OF MEDICARE,

which, laughably, boy blunder Paul Ryan voted FOR.

Nice try. The Balme Bush dog no longer hunts.
When are you fucking liberals going to take responsibility for your actions.
Look, ass, the president does not pass budgets. That is the job of the Congress. Both the Senate and House have been democrat controlled since 2006. The democrats first budget was for FY 2008 passed in 2007.
Oh, another thing on which you libs are a total fail is your negligence in recognizing that Bush 43 was busily increasing spending on social programs favored by democrats.
Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and Mel Watt, three men who protected Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac then watched it collapse were certainly NOT of the GOP.
What the fuck are you talking about here?

Why are the founders relevant?

Because they created our Republic based on lasting principles.

The principles of good government havent changed. The people are just ignorant of them.

People who cut taxes without cutting spending, people who increase spending without raising taxes to pay for it,

they are the ones ignorant of good government.

You just described Obama and the Democratic Party leadership.
DOes this mean you're voting for Palin?

Forum List

Back