The GOP Path to Prosperity — 6 TRILLION in Budget Cuts

Poor. Little education.

That about describes you.

Which school taught you that blacks can't be good leaders?

When you play the Race Card, you concede the debate.

4446870604_ba23cb378e.jpg

Do you know what "playing the race card" even means? The man is an admitted racist. That card has long been exposed. There is nothing to play. Just continue to point out what kind of piece of trash he is for being a racist.

You're a tool, like I said.

PO Workers are to quit mid-career and up-root their lives because top-level retards cannot handle their responsibilities, or else be labeled by some loon as a "parasite?" That sounds great on nerdy partisan message boards and probably in your moth-ball smelling house, but in the real world that's ridiculous on its face.

So what your saying is we should not implement cost saving measures in company? Let alone a government subsidized one.
Thats plane stupid,where would we be if we did that?
Boy we should just stop progress and move into some mud huts! Then the economy would realy take off!!!:cuckoo:

Any downsized USPS workers should be given preferential treatment for all those jobs at the buggy whip factory.

I thought Libs where supposed to be progressive not regressive?
I know in my younger days as a manual machinist if you didnt learn CNC machines(computerized numerical controls) you where screwed.
Gee....guess what I did?

Which school taught you that blacks can't be good leaders?

[

Do you know what "playing the race card" even means? The man is an admitted racist. That card has long been exposed. There is nothing to play. Just continue to point out what kind of piece of trash he is for being a racist.

I dont recall admitting to being a racist.
I do recall admitting that you're a wanker of galactic proportions.

[

No offense sir, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But I do seem to recall you making a statement to the effect that Blacks inherently do not make good leaders. Maybe I am wrong? Because if you did say that, that clearly is a racist belief.

No offense sir, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But I do seem to recall you making a statement to the effect that Blacks inherently do not make good leaders. Maybe I am wrong? Because if you did say that, that clearly is a racist belief.

He said that, and more. He's a scumbag.

You are right, he did in fact say that. He ignores me everytime I repost his racist comments.

Watch my next post.....

[

You are in FACT a racist.

That's what happens when blacks run things.

Rabbis racist comments

Rabbis racist comments

OK so you agree I am not an admitted racist. You just made that up.
Just like you make up that I am a racist.
What a turd, s0n.

Rabbis racist comments

OK so you agree I am not an admitted racist. You just made that up.
Just like you make up that I am a racist.
What a turd, s0n.

So did you not say this?.......

Or do you not consider that to be a racist comment?

Last edited:
Ryan's idiocy is the same rightwing radical nonsense that the crackpots who surrounded Reagan in 1980 wanted to pull.
Meanwhile, Democrats and liberals race one another to see who can more quickly grow the deficit.

No, they don't. Republican policy is responsible for almost all of our accumulated debt AND our current deficit.

Destroying medicare is the path to prosperity? Not quite sure how sticking it to the people who don't fund republican campaigns is good for the country.

Increasing joblessness in the face of a fragile economy is the path to prosperity?

I hope Ryan gets smacked down.

Let me know when you want to talk about cutting military expenses.
Ok we'll let ya know.....Don't hold your breath.
I find it amusing when budget proposals cut increases ( not reduce) in spending to social programs, you start spouting off about the military budget.
Umm, genius, one of the primary functions of government is to provide a standing army and now naval and sir forces to defend the nation and the people.
Nowhere in the US Constitution is it written the government is to provide general welfare. It does state provide FOR the general welfare. That does not mean sending out checks every month.
FDR's New Deal and LBJ's Great Society have created a gigantic welfare entitlement machine with the idea that these things would end poverty. 70 years of ever increasing taxes, growing welfare rolls have done nothing but create a permanent underclass of people who are perpetually unproductive and have developed the notion that they are owed something.
Why is it that liberals continually do the same things over and over knowing full well they continue to fail yet insist on doing them with expectation of a different result?
BTW, Obamacare cuts Medicare spending by 50%. Essentially transferring the expense to the taxpayers. The Congressional Budget Office's own report on Obamacare indicates that under Obamacare the Medicare program will be underfunded by over one half billion dollars.

Destroying medicare is the path to prosperity?

Increasing joblessness in the face of a fragile economy is the path to prosperity?

I hope Ryan gets smacked down.

Let me know when you want to talk about cutting military expenses.

You obviously didn't read the editorial. I know this because I know you cannot read.
He specifically mentions implementing the cuts that Sec Gates has proposed.
Where do you see "destroying medicare" anywhere in there? The object here is to save medicare. The Dems are interested in destroying it by letting its costs get out of control. The GOP wants to save it by letting states take block grants and come up with their own solutions. An idea the Founders would have applauded, since they wanted gov't devolved to the lowest levels.

poor little pretend rabbi....

:cuckoo:

where are your facts to rebut Rabbi's post?

You obviously didn't read the editorial. I know this because I know you cannot read.
Where do you see "destroying medicare" anywhere in there? The object here is to save medicare. The Dems are interested in destroying it by letting its costs get out of control. The GOP wants to save it by letting states take block grants and come up with their own solutions. An idea the Founders would have applauded, since they wanted gov't devolved to the lowest levels.

poor little pretend rabbi....

:cuckoo:

Translation: No, I didnt read the editorial. But if it came from the GOP it must be no good. So I'll just substitute my own version of what I think the GOP is saying for what they are actually saying.

Are you pretending to be a lawyer or an economist today, counselor?

If Boopie is a lawyer, I am Antonin Scalia.

They work for an organization that requires massive taxpayer bailouts.

That's parasitical. You can continue to deny it all you want, but it's the truth.

That's almost the entire defense industry.

I agree that we should cut back on defense spending - but there is a difference between the government's purchase of legitimate goods and services and funneling taxpayer dollars into failing companies facing bankruptcy.

When was Post Office bailed out?

Why are the founders relevant?

Because they created our Republic based on lasting principles.

The principles of good government havent changed. The people are just ignorant of them.

People who cut taxes without cutting spending, people who increase spending without raising taxes to pay for it,

they are the ones ignorant of good government.

To the liberal they are not.. neither is the Constituion.:cuckoo:

perhaps it's more helpful to actually understand constitutional construction BEFORE making blanket comments about an entire group.

not that constitutional construction has any meaning to the rightwingnut appointees on the court and their minions.
Shut it. You barely have a right to an opinion.
You contribute nothing here.
Not once have you provided a single non blog/opinion link. In fact you do not discuss. You attempt to filibuster. FAIL.

There isn't any, but assuming for the sake of argument that the Constitution can be interpreted in such a way, fulfilling the duties of national defense is not the equivalent of bailing out a tanking financial institution.

Since what constitutes a legitimate exercise in necessary national defense is widely open to interpretation there is no magical Constitutional rationale for every nickel spent on defense,

therefore, the defense budget is no more constitutionally protected than any other expenditure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back