The GOP is the laughing stock of the world

Yeah...And who do "they" look to when their country is threatened by an aggressor nation or natural or man made disaster? The Good 'Ol US of A....
On the other hand you can get the fuck out.
BTW, WHO has been at the helm for the last seven years? And you're STILL blaming Bush?....Please....
It is people like you who should not have a right to an opinion....
I'm not blaming Bush. I'm thanking Obama for undoing the tremendous damage. :thup:
So when does the undoing begin?

We have healthcare, gay marriage, the "just make the damn cake" ruling, removing the KKK/confederate battle flag, the nuclear arms deal, Oklahoma had the choice of getting rid of the 10 commandments or have a statue of Satin right next to it...They decided to dump the 10. There is quite a bit more, but I think you get the idea.
All social issues, most that split us good going. Oh and the arms deal has the Iranians celebrating in the streets.

Of course we are split. You asked about what was being undone. The unfair advantage that the selfish right has enjoyed for so long is being undone. If you would have been content with those unfair advantages, there probably wouldn't have been such a push back against you, and things probably would not have changed so much. But that wasn't good enough for you. See the disappointment you have brought upon yourself?
I was all for civil unions, but you and the queers had to rewrite the definition of marriage. So now it means absolutely nothing. Good going you can marry your dog now. The ten commandments is something a moral society should have no problem trying to follow. So the disappointment will be for future generations. Thanks to the non compromising left. Tell your grandchildren how they will be forced in the future, they will have to compromise their beliefs. Oh and Detroit deserves a statue of satan to represent the shit hole liberals have created there.

I just want to point out one thing to the GOP supporters here.

You are the laughing stock of the world.

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.

LMAO Obama is the laughing stock of the world not the GOP.

Actually Obama has alot more respect than Bush.

dxy_mtdxqektp2-ydg9uzw.png
il2xlnqjy0-e2ikx8nikwa.png

Lets make it clear the world feels the GOP lied to them to make them go to war. Obama did not do that.

Just make that clear if Obama or GOP want a colition tomorrow, Obama would get far more support.

You're rather naive, Ted! What builds coalitions in the real world is a trust in your partner's keeping their word. The Obama Administration isn't trusted by it's allies at all at this point and you can tell that by the actions of those allies.

Again GOP lied to go to war(100,000s died)...
Where has Obama told a lie to the international community which comes even close to that?

GAME OVER.
Not a single leader in the world trusted US towards the end of Bush's term. His administration lied, his own staff admitted it.
And Obama's foreign policy ( irritating Israel, spying on both Chancellor Merkel and France's President) is atrocious.
Shut up

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.

Lets make it clear the world feels the GOP lied to them to make them go to war. Obama did not do that.

Just make that clear if Obama or GOP want a colition tomorrow, Obama would get far more support.

You're rather naive, Ted! What builds coalitions in the real world is a trust in your partner's keeping their word. The Obama Administration isn't trusted by it's allies at all at this point and you can tell that by the actions of those allies.

Where has Obama told a lie to the international community which comes even close to that?

GAME OVER.
Not a single leader in the world trusted US towards the end of Bush's term. His administration lied, his own staff admitted it.
And Obama's foreign policy ( irritating Israel, spying on both Chancellor Merkel and France's President) is atrocious.
Shut up
So you think spying on allies is new? Idiot. Netanyahoo is a RW disgrace, and is NOT Israel.

Last edited:

GAME OVER.
Shut up
So you thing spying on allies is new? Idiot. Netanyahoo is a RW disgrace, and is NOT Israel.
More francocrape. Shut up.. Nobody cares about what you believe.

GAME OVER.
Shut up
So you thing spying on allies is new? Idiot. Netanyahoo is a RW disgrace, and is NOT Israel.
More francocrape. Shut up.. Nobody cares about what you believe.
Just not closeminded ignorant brainwashed haters like you...so you think yahoo is a moderate and IS Israel? lol change the channel.

The GOP will be laughing when Hillary only wins two states. Buuuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I don't mind when idiots laugh. Makes tolerating them just a bit easier.
Only a fool thinks the world gives a shit about our inner politics squabbles
Only a cotton-picking fool doesn't realize that the world pays keen attention to American politics.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
More idiocy. Most of the world? Most of your world PERHAPS. Hell most Americans don't even pay attention. When most Americans can't even name their own congressman what makes you think "the world" is any different?

Tool
Jackass, Americans are considered pretty stupid around the world. That you hold them as the standard only shows your ignorance and stupidity, not theirs.

Who cares "what you just want"....No one is interested in the opinion of a shrill left wing extremist such as yourself.
Speak for yourself.

Only a cotton-picking fool doesn't realize that the world pays keen attention to American politics.

More idiocy. Most of the world? Most of your world PERHAPS. Hell most Americans don't even pay attention. When most Americans can't even name their own congressman what makes you think "the world" is any different?

Tool
Jackass, Americans are considered pretty stupid around the world. That you hold them as the standard only shows your ignorance and stupidity, not theirs.

Go pick some cotton bruh

Tool

Oh and by the way. I agree. Americans are some really stupid motherfuckers. They elected that stupid racist cotton pickin watermelon luvin moron TWICE. And I bet YOU voted for him right? I mean if you ain't fuckin the sheep you're followin the heard.

Can I get an amen?

Tool

Go pick some cotton bruh
Yes, racial insults are the way to go. Get yourself to bed and sober up.

Tool

MarcATL,

While there is a section that goes dumb Americans most take America as a complex country with alternative views. Some less desirable, a lot are great people.

I will further point out that the RWers here have had a multiple page rant of personal attacks on me, let them off... They failed to discuss the actual point of the discussion.

They have failed to understand why they are the laughing stock of the world, it has something to do with personally insulting people who present facts to them. They don't like the facts so they enter into a barrage of personal insults. I say it is because they lack the skills to debate or discuss issues.

So the real proof of why they a laughing stock is on this thread.

Because the OP was appointed spokesperson for the whole world

what an idiot

Pretty sad when you can dismiss a left-wing nutjob's post just in reading the title

what an idiot

Pretty sad when you can dismiss a left-wing nutjob's post just in reading the title
Yup, W Booosh and Raygun never happened. Nor any of the evidence presented here. The willfull ignorance of the Pub dupe is amazing...Trump and the clown car are also unknown around the world, I'm sure.

what an idiot

Yup, W Booosh and Raygun never happened. Nor any of the evidence presented here. The willfull ignorance of the Pub dupe is amazing...Trump and the clown car are also unknown around the world, I'm sure.

YAWN
idiotic deflection

what makes the OP think he can speak for the whole planet?

Tool

Oh and by the way. I agree. Americans are some really stupid motherfuckers. They elected that stupid racist cotton pickin watermelon luvin moron TWICE. And I bet YOU voted for him right? I mean if you ain't fuckin the sheep you're followin the heard.

Can I get an amen?
How do you define racist? Another GOP mystery...

Forum List

Back