The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

The only thing big on bushs chest is a pearl necklace

That's a visual I didn't need. I'm no longer hungry at least so thanks for that.

pbShUZk.gif

Yeah, but I can't get over her failing at HP. If she can fuck up a business, what will she do to a country?

Even that was not all her fault. Some bad timing during Dot.Com bust huge recession Clinton last year. She did work to buy Compaq which was a bit odd for HP. HP is probably one of the weirder Silicon Valley Companies. She tried to change it. You are right, she was not a good fit.

Itwas not all used for infrastructure because many states were in financial problems due to the recession that hit the states hard.

yeah. Golden pension problems. Got to keep the Dem base happy with our Tax Dollars. Bull hockey! Stimulus is supposed to go for shovel ready jobs. I don't even buy 10% figure, I think it was 3% of total for infrastructure. But Matthew says DEM for infrastructure R wants to gut it? They had the biggest shot at it of all time and wasted it on the SEIU pension plans.

I will make us "great" again. We're great now.

I don't know about that? China laughs at us. Refugees pouring in every day and they plan to add ME to it? $20T debt, interest rates will rise making payback difficult. Infastructre is bad. No plans. Pension bombs in most states. I don't know how you call this GREAT?

get a hold of renewable energy

it is not cost effective. The RINO push Ethanol (helps nothing), Solar (too long payback, then you have to rebuild it), Wind? come on? 1-2% stuff. Not even worth discussing. Let the technology drive it not PC quota.

This push to use less energy causes more job loss to cheap growing countries who do what they need.

get a hold of renewable energy

it is not cost effective. The RINO push Ethanol (helps nothing), Solar (too long payback, then you have to rebuild it), Wind? come on? 1-2% stuff. Not even worth discussing. Let the technology drive it not PC quota.

This push to use less energy causes more job loss to cheap growing countries who do what they need.

It's not "PC". Burning fossil fuels is unhealthy and climate change is not only expensive it's a threat to our existence. Of course that only means something if you believe the science....and scientists. Nutty shit like that.

Anyway, solar is much more affordable, just in residential use it's skyrocketing. I plan on putting panels on my house next year. Nuclear is also an option.

Forum List

Back