The GOP and women's rights.

Arizona Republicans want to force women to reveal to their boss whether they are having sex or not....

PHOENIX — Women in Arizona trying to get reimbursed for birth control drugs through their employer-provided health plan could be required to prove that they are taking it for a medical reason such as acne, rather than to prevent pregnancy.A bill nearing passage in the Republican-led Legislature allows all employers, not just religious institutions, to opt out of providing contraceptive coverage when doing so would violate their religious or moral beliefs.When a female worker uses birth control pills, which can be used to treat a number of medical conditions, the bill would allow an employer who opted out to require her to reveal what she was taking it for in order to get reimbursed.

Another bogus claim by the idiot Chris.

She gets to say what she needs it for so they can tell her to pay for her own if she is boiking her boyfriend.

Don't want to tell....don't ask for the handout.

Are you really this stupid ?

Why, yes he is, now that you mention it.

Shoving poop? I think I hear some interesting undertones there.

No. It doesn't. You didn't vote Roe v Wade, you didn't vote any of this legislation. It's all been government behaving badly. We have so many jobs, they're just coming out our ears, so the Rethugs are getting all weird with women's rights.

Attachments

• $goptruth.jpg
    $goptruth.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 45

No. It doesn't. You didn't vote Roe v Wade, you didn't vote any of this legislation. It's all been government behaving badly. We have so many jobs, they're just coming out our ears, so the Rethugs are getting all weird with women's rights.

Are you drunk ?

Walker making it more difficult for women to sue to get equal pay for equal work and now Arizonia is reportedly considering legislation that would make it legal for doctors to lie to their women patients in order to prevent an abortion ...

I'm against abortion (in favor of equal pay for equal work) and even I can see that Romney ids going to have to distance himself from this stuff to crack into Obama's lead among women.

You want us to pay, then we get to play.

ENJOY!!!!

Walker making it more difficult for women to sue to get equal pay for equal work and now Arizonia is reportedly considering legislation that would make it legal for doctors to lie to their women patients in order to prevent an abortion ...

I'm against abortion (in favor of equal pay for equal work) and even I can see that Romney ids going to have to distance himself from this stuff to crack into Obama's lead among women.

Romney has the support of a lot of women. He will need more.

What is more important is that the GOP get away from these issues (which don't impact a lot of women personally) and get back to the basics of the economy (which impact a lot more of them).

Are the Republicans/conservatives conducting a legislative "war on women"? You Bet'cha!

Republican "War On Women" Is Not A Left-Wing Invention | Media Matters for America

Ahhhhh, Media Matters for America. The World Net Daily of the left. Dismissed.

Well, I read through part of it....

As usual, they first decide what the standard is (which I don't agree with) and what is more important in interpreting what is said or done (which I don't agred with) and then they start their argument.

It is slanted from the start.

Mind you, I don't get into a lot of what people are doing in other parts of the country and things like what they are doing in AZ hardly seem pertinent.

But it won't affect most women.

So, it is all deflection.

You don't see Obama bragging about the economy.

Romney has the support of a lot of women. He will need more.

What is more important is that the GOP get away from these issues (which don't impact a lot of women personally) and get back to the basics of the economy (which impact a lot more of them).

Yeah, I agree. The numbers seem to indicate that Romney REALLY wants this all to be about the economy.

So Walker is doing well? I don't think so. He has five aides under felony indictment, including a scumbag who was stealing money from disabled vets.

I can see why the wingnuts love this guy.

MediaMatters...the Soros Propaganda arm of the Progressive-Communist party

click on that link at your own risk folks..

I saw media matters and laughed my ass off. To use MM any any kind of credible source is just too funny.

Nobody, but NOBODY should be in charge of reproductive rights other than each individual and their government issued prophylactics

There fixed

Forum List

Back