The GOP and the Common Man.

Feb 25, 2012
11bonzo-533.jpg

• Banned

Then why does every single word he utters matter so much to the press?

Und der Katze sagt:

Because on any given day, when there's no news to report, the fat-assed draft-dodger can be relied upon to say something more or less outrageous.

How the fuck does some dumb pic qualify as 'politics'?

I have much respect for the 'common man', but absolutely none for the willfully stupid.

Willfully stupid?

What do you call people who support a political party that has worked against their own self interests for the last 30 years in favor of giveaways to the super rich?

Wages have been stagnant for 30 years. Think it's a COINCIDENCE the "Raygun" Revolution is 30 years old?

NO JOBS, NO UPWARD MOBILITY, stagnant middle class...these are the wages of Reaganomics.

What!!!!!!!!! California Girl disrespects almost the whole of the GOP?

I disrespect you... as an individual. I stick to individuals rather than groups. Unlike you, I am capable of differentiating. Which is, in fact, what makes you one of the 'willfully stupid'.

Sure CG. And all the scientists in world are in on a conspiracy to lie to us about AGW. And the Catholic Bishops should determine Health Policy here in the US. There is an oil and refinery shortage and we are exporting gas and diesel by the tanker load. Improving employment and markets are a bad thing if they occur under the Obama Presidency. The primary goal of the GOP is defeating President Obama, not seeing to the needs of the nation.

And, you know, CG, I really don't give a shit about what you think of me. I value the opinions of those that I believe are at least peer level intellects.

Sure CG. And all the scientists in world are in on a conspiracy to lie to us about AGW. And the Catholic Bishops should determine Health Policy here in the US. There is an oil and refinery shortage and we are exporting gas and diesel by the tanker load. Improving employment and markets are a bad thing if they occur under the Obama Presidency. The primary goal of the GOP is defeating President Obama, not seeing to the needs of the nation.

And, you know, CG, I really don't give a shit about what you think of me. I value the opinions of those that I believe are at least peer level intellects.

Nope. Just the ones falsifying information. There are countless scientists who admit the truth. You know, the ones you just ignore.

And the reasons the right gives are so silly. But it's all they have. They insist he makes us less safe, when it was they who let Bin Laden go. Worse, they try to take credit for getting Bin Laden. In fact, everything they handed Obama they try to blame him for. And, after handing him such a terrible mess, they say he has no sense of responsibility. I don't get it.

How very 'liberal' of you... I call you, as an individual, willfully stupid, and somehow you leap to some bullcrap about AGW. That's why I call you willfully stupid. It's you I disrespect, not AGW science. Unless you are the lead scientist on AGW... which, clearly, you are not.

I may have to downgrade you from 'willfully stupid' to 'dumber than dirt'.

And the reasons the right gives are so silly. But it's all they have. They insist he makes us less safe, when it was they who let Bin Laden go. Worse, they try to take credit for getting Bin Laden. In fact, everything they handed Obama they try to blame him for. And, after handing him such a terrible mess, they say he has no sense of responsibility. I don't get it.

And, 84% of scientists agree that you are dumber than a box of rocks.

Willfully stupid?

giveaways to the super rich?

LOL

Mindless Commie soundbites.

Oh, so you've seen YOUR tax rate drop 55% over the last 50 years?

TopTaxBracket_TaxRate.jpg

how has middle class income done?
inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

And just to really HAMMER THE POINT HOME....You probably would have been taking home about 10 grand MORE a year for the last 30 years if we hadn't embraced Reaganomics. There's a 1/3rd of a MILLION DOLLARS of income you didn't get because it had to go to the top.

lossgain_0.jpg

2010-08-25-t1.jpg

What would YOU call people who voted themselves out of 1/3rd of a million dollars to give it to people who already had lots of wealth ?
I'd say willfully stupid fits the bill pretty nicely.

Last edited:

Nope. Just the ones falsifying information. There are countless scientists who admit the truth. You know, the ones you just ignore.

Really? And that is why that there is not a single Scientific Society that states AGW is not correct? Not a single National Academy of Science? Not even a single major University? Where are all these scientists that state AGW is not correct?

Ah, CG, you have descended into flapyap. Just like the rest of the 'Conservatives' on this board. Truly, Crusader Frank has become your chosen peer level.:lol:

Ah, CG, you have descended into flapyap. Just like the rest of the 'Conservatives' on this board. Truly, Crusader Frank has become your chosen peer level.:lol:

So, basically, I disagree with you.... yea, that would be correct. Fact remains that you're the one who can't keep to a topic. Wanna whine about global warming? Start a thread. This one is about the GOP and the common man. Your peers would not respect your inability to stay on topic.

Forum List

Back