The good news is who'd live in Kansas without having disposable income

I dunno. Sam Brownback is not an evil person, and the link even has an opponent of the tax policies saying the legislators who did this are not evil people. But their ideology is that if you cut taxes, and cut things like education and healthcare, business will come. It's a false ideology, but they are incapable of facing their own failure.

Right outside of Manhattan, Kansas (where the Univ.of Kansas is located) there is a state camp ground called Tuttle Creek State Park. I spent a summer camping there and partying in Manhattan Kansas.

It's the best thing I ever did in Kansas.

to vacation often. And the illegal aliens who work in meat processing.

Kansas lawmakers want the poor to pay for tax cuts for the rich - The Washington Post
You know................. every single time that I read these stories, it just amazes me at the number of voters that aid and abet these low-life worthless politicians. I just can't, regardless of how hard I try, understand why voters continue to elect these people after reading and hearing about the damage they cause for years and years. It seems like to me, that at some point, voters would realize the game and stop helping these low-life jerks destroy this once great nation. This happens in all states, as well as in Washington politics.

Folks, this country is going to hell in a hand basket, and you, the voters, are directly responsible for what we're seeing and experiencing. Yes, you are responsible whether you'll admit it to yourself or not. Look, politicians don't just waltz into state governments and take a seat, nor do they waltz into Washington and take a seat. The only way politicians can exert their will, is if YOU allow them to, plain and simple. If you have ever voted to elect or to re-elect a professional politician to serve in government, then this country's problems are your fault, and everyone else's that have done as you've done. We're always quick to blame politicians, or to blame a political party for our problems. But, how did they get into office? Who allowed them to exert their will, and not the will of the people? Did anyone hold a gun to your head and force you to vote for them?

When we look around and see where we are as a nation, or as a state such as the one mentioned in the root article, what do we see? Do we see progress and a prosperous booming economy? Do we see our friends, families, and neighbors enjoying the good life? Do we see a well educated citizenry, healthy, and out shopping spending all that spendable income from the hard work that they've done? Do we read and hear about how well we're doing as a nation and as a society in the different news media and from co-workers and neighbors? Are any of you old enough to remember the 50's and 60's? If so, do you remember plants and factories on almost every street corner? Do you remember moms staying home and taking care of the house and kids while dads went to work and supported the family? What happened to those good days where self-supporting living wage jobs we everywhere, and folks lived the good life?

Remember when the government took care of government business, and families took care of family business? Remember when we didn't talk about things like loss of privacy, rundown infrastructure, illegal immigration, senseless deadly costly wars, unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, bailouts, off-shore job out-sourcing, the importing of labor, and other topics that have become common place over the past several decades? What happened to change everything for the worse? Where did we go wrong? And, what's a bigger question, "why have we allowed it to continue for so long"?

Today, we're talking about unfair taxation, home schooling, and poverty. Yesterday, we talked about racism and gay marriage. Tomorrow it may be about the beginning of another war, or maybe about more rights being taken away as privacy was. Yes, we have many problems and issues that concerns us all. But, what are we doing to correct them? Are we going to continue to elect and to re-elect the very ones that have caused the chain of events that have led to the woes of this nation and society as a whole, or are we finally going to stand up to the establishment and say enough is enough?

At some point we have to take responsibility for the well-being of this nation and her citizens. At some point, we have to stand on moral and ethical ground, and right this sinking ship called America. We have to set an example for generations to come, and lay the groundwork for future generations to build upon. It's our responsibility to separate right from wrong, and demand only the right be practiced and administered. We have the power if we stand as one, stop the division that's been our downfall, and demand true representation from those we entrust with our well-being, and the well-being of this once great nation.

and you buy that title from the compost without a second thought ?

that is something you would read off dailykos, hufferpufferpost

that paper is disgusting. nothing but shit stirring crap against any Republican

what is it their BUSINESS what Kansas is doing? do they live there?

think about it for crying out loud

and you buy that title from the compost without a second thought ?

that is something you would read off dailykos, hufferpufferpost

that paper is disgusting. nothing but shit stirring crap against any Republican

what is it their BUSINESS what Kansas is doing? do they live there?

think about it for crying out loud
Where do you live Stuphie?

The reason why people care is because people that live in Kansas are US citizens and this just goes to show how bad Republican policies are for US citizens.

Forum List

Back