THE global warming update. Massive snow fall in Hawaii.

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You moron Moon Bat. Any person with an IQ of over 50 would think that global WARMING actually meant WARMING.

When none of the actual Moon Bat predictions about the earth burning up actually happened you lying asshole Moon Bats changed the definition.

Typical Libtard dishonesty.

The globe is warming, Hawaii is not the entire globe.

No wonder they gave up on that terminology and their sheep now yell climate change, the warming claim has proven to be yet another confirmed fucking lie of the globalists.

Yes, this is why they changed the term from Global Warming to Climate Change.

Morons like you were too stupid to know what global warming entailed.

What they got wrong was thinking it would help, that it would stop mindless sheep who get their science from FoxNews from going “it’s cold out, there cannot be global warming”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You moron Moon Bat. Any person with an IQ of over 50 would think that global WARMING actually meant WARMING.

When none of the actual Moon Bat predictions about the earth burning up actually happened you lying asshole Moon Bats changed the definition.

Typical Libtard dishonesty.

The globe is warming, Hawaii is not the entire globe.

The earth has generally been warming since the end of the last ice age.

The scam is the Left Wing claiming that it is man made and we need to stop cows from farting are we will all die.

Notice folks how all of these good sheep never answer why are banks still giving out loans for homes that will not be there in 30 years due to the rising sea levels.
Where did you question that? In any case, I imagine loans are made on the basis of credit worthiness and insurance of the asset. I bet premiums are rising for coastal properties.

Do you think the Communist Party Leaders will change their lifestyle due to their Man Made Climate Change scheme?
Check with your boss Putin and get back to us.

I did. He HATES Trump's Energy Policy as it is depressing fossil fuel prices which is pretty much Putin's, and Russia's sole source of revenue. It is killing their economy yet the media never mentions it. He also hates Trump N. Korea policy, military policy, and most of what else Trump is doing to help America's economy, and world standing.

Yet, you can't reconcile that can you? LOL!

Reading the scientific illiterates is like watching children run around with scissors. Anyone would think climate scientists hadn't forecast extremes of weather as the climate changed.

No no no, that doesn't mater at all. What matters is that Al Gore once said ........ at least, that's what elRushbo tells me!

Do you think the Communist Party Leaders will change their lifestyle due to their Man Made Climate Change scheme?

I did. He HATES Trump's Energy Policy as it is depressing fossil fuel prices which is pretty much Putin's, and Russia's sole source of revenue. It is killing their economy yet the media never mentions it. He also hates Trump N. Korea policy, military policy, and most of what else Trump is doing to help America's economy, and world standing.

Wow! So you too know Putin personally. How goofy do you need to be to think that your orange Jesus is helping our world standing? Foreign tourists are staying away by the thousands. Perhaps it`s not Trump so much as it is concern about his band of neo-Nazi groupies who marched in Charlottesville with a tiki torch in one hand and giving the Hitler salute with the other.
How the ‘Trump Slump’ is ruining tourism — America’s most successful export
The Trump Slump Hits U.S. Tourism
US tourism experiences a 'Trump slump'
U.S. Economy Losing Billions As 'Trump Slump' Continues In Tourism Sector

Do the adiabatic lapse rate of the temperature from sea level to 13.5K feet (AGL = MSL there) and see what the temp should be up there.

Wow! So you too know Putin personally. How goofy do you need to be to think that your orange Jesus is helping our world standing? Foreign tourists are staying away by the thousands. Perhaps it`s not Trump so much as it is concern about his band of neo-Nazi groupies who marched in Charlottesville with a tiki torch in one hand and giving the Hitler salute with the other.
How the ‘Trump Slump’ is ruining tourism — America’s most successful export
The Trump Slump Hits U.S. Tourism
US tourism experiences a 'Trump slump'
U.S. Economy Losing Billions As 'Trump Slump' Continues In Tourism Sector
Nazi card
Race card
Russian card

Its over, this leftist lost the argument.

There's a good reason the Democrat party preys on weak leftists minds.......

Heck, they even tell their Dimbots that cow farts cause global warming and like zombie bobbleheads, they all nod in agreement.

It's easy to see how mankind keeps falling backwards when you have so many Left-brained, non thinkers.
dont-kill-all-stupid-people-remove-warning-labels-the-problem-19427282.png

Forum List

Back