The glaring evidence the Tea Party Strategy is a catastrophic FAILURE continues

Leave the insurance out it. Have the doctors compete against each other for their services. You don't govt to tell you how to do that.

Oh, brilliant. This has already been hashed out on a different thread, leaving Rottweiler looking like your kind of genius.

Just write a check for cancer surgery, by-pass operation, kidney transplant? Right.

I had a health savings/healthcare account where I stuffed money in the health savings for doctors visits and paid a lower premium for major comprehensive. I can't do that anymore because of obamacare. My premiums also went up 27 percent because of obamacare. And here I thought I was being responsible, doing preventative stuff, and then my rates were raised.

now people are going to be getting LESS healthcare because they will avoid going to the doctor because they will have to pay for all the deductibles ON TOP of the higher premiums....

I'm waiting for the President and his minions to blame right wing "hackers" for the web site glitches. That's pretty much his "fall back strategy" for everything that doesn't work.

Bush's fault, has to be. He voted against security at the Benghazi Consulate which cause the ObamaCare website to collapse

W. is hiding out in Crawford, Texas...just hacking his ass off! He survives on pizza and Mt. Dew and just lives on that computer of his, hacking liberal web sites. It's the truth...really!!!

The Right is on the wrong side of history regarding ACA. However, this comes as no surprise, because they are on the wrong side of history regarding abortion, discrimination against gays, immigration reform, the 2008 recession, Bush's tax cuts, Medicare, Social Security , finacial institution deregulation, and damn near everything else. Not to put too fine a point on it, the only victory they can claim is maintaining the right of every American to own a semi-automatic rifle with a 50 round ammo cartridge.

Ah, it's a 50 round "clip" Sparky...a cartridge is one bullet...duh?

Actually it's a magazine, not a clip.

The Right is on the wrong side of history regarding ACA. However, this comes as no surprise, because they are on the wrong side of history regarding abortion, discrimination against gays, immigration reform, the 2008 recession, Bush's tax cuts, Medicare, Social Security , finacial institution deregulation, and damn near everything else. Not to put too fine a point on it, the only victory they can claim is maintaining the right of every American to own a semi-automatic rifle with a 50 round ammo cartridge.

"clip - a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun"

Actually, clip is another word for magazine.

Oh I think the Dems will be sweating once folks manage to really get on that site and get a load of their deductables and just how much the so called Affordable Care Act is going to cost. Oh I'm sure some folks will like it. Those being subsidized by everyone else.

Don't forget. Elections in what, 2014.

If I were a Dem I'd be sweating like a pig.

Most people are finding they are saving money. Sure, freeloaders who let us responsible folk pay for their healthcare are increasing their outlays. Guess they'll have to cut cable.

Nope, most people are finding they can't afford it. CNN just ran a piece where they interviewed several people who tried to sign up. They all found the price of insurance more than they could afford.

I wonder if it's the same families Hannity interviewed...

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/ins...ine_i_fact_checked_sean_hannity_on_obamacare/

Both Karl Rover (stupid people with stupid goals) and John McCain (wacko birds) are no place to complain about the TPM.

Rove revved up the GOP to spark the "anger points" in the electorate (creating Mr. Frankenstein) and McCain chose Sarah Palin (Mrs. Frankenstein) as his running mate.

Both Karl Rover (stupid people with stupid goals) and John McCain (wacko birds) are no place to complain about the TPM.

Rove revved up the GOP to spark the "anger points" in the electorate (creating Mr. Frankenstein) and McCain chose Sarah Palin (Mrs. Frankenstein) as his running mate.

Glad you've given up even pretending you're a "Republican"

Well, you sure won the gold medal on that misworded post correction! Your Nobel prize is in the mail!

Well, you sure won the gold medal on that misworded post correction! Your Nobel prize is in the mail!

Gosh, I feel just like Barry!!!:smiliehug: (and did about as much...)

Glad you've given up even pretending you're a "Republican"

I am Republican, you are TPM. You are the fraud in the party, the fly in the ointment, etc adfinitum adnauseum, and you guys are going to be primaried out.

No more 'wacko birds' or 'stupid people with stupid goals'. McCain and Rove are right, although they created the beasts.

Nothing personal, Jake but in all the time I've seen you posting here...I've NEVER seen you take a conservative viewpoint. If you ARE a Republican...I guess I'm wondering why?

I hate to point out the obvious here, Jake...but you guys have a LOT riding on ObamaCare and right now I don't think I'd be off base if I called it an unmitigated disaster coming out of the gate. You better hope things turn around or it's Democrats that are going to take another "shellacking". Just saying...

Nothing personal, Jake but in all the time I've seen you posting here...I've NEVER seen you take a conservative viewpoint. If you ARE a Republican...I guess I'm wondering why?

He's no more a republican than Barry is. He's an agent provocateur - nothing more.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Jake...but you guys have a LOT riding on ObamaCare and right now I don't think I'd be off base if I called it an unmitigated disaster coming out of the gate. You better hope things turn around or it's Democrats that are going to take another "shellacking". Just saying...

As I said in an earlier post - let this thing go through. By 2014 (November to be exact) there won't be a democrat re-elected. Sit back and watch. Mister and Mrs America ain't taking this horsesh$t lying down.

Barry thought he was being slick by giving employers till next year to comply - thinking that they won't be dropping their employee health care until after the mid-terms. He was wrong. It has already begun and Americans are mad as hell.

Hell, democrats are already regretting their decision to support this crap. Tough Sh$t. Barry will be vacationing in Kenya and these dem senators and congressmen will be twiddling their collective thumbs looking for gainful employment.

It's coming.

tea party tea party tea party

funny we don't hear them speak about, Obamafailnocare, obamafailnocare, obamafailnocare and how much of a catastrophic failure that has been

but don't let that glaring evidence get in your way of your marching orders from your masters to dump on the, tea party tea party tea party to take people away for OBAMBAMFAILNOCARE

Last edited:

"clip - a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun"

Actually, clip is another word for magazine.

Clip vs. Magazine: A Lesson in Firearm Terminology

A magazine is what is used to feed the weapon itself, whereas a clip is used to feed the magazine. Clips make loading of magazines much easier and faster, and in some cases, a clip is required in order for the magazine to work (e.g. M1 Garand).

Forum List

Back