The glaring evidence the Tea Party Strategy is a catastrophic FAILURE continues

Oh I think the Dems will be sweating once folks manage to really get on that site and get a load of their deductables and just how much the so called Affordable Care Act is going to cost. Oh I'm sure some folks will like it. Those being subsidized by everyone else.

Don't forget. Elections in what, 2014.

If I were a Dem I'd be sweating like a pig.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

All the TP and GOP had to do was wait.

The fucking computer system doesn't work.

Guess they had the right idea. Hold off for a year.

Apologies from the Dems and Obama ass kisser will be accepted.

Thank you. The Dems are imploding as we speak. They don't need to worry about the TEA party - they need to worry about the slobs that run THEIR party....

And the indications for that are what exactly? I am not reading stories about a Civil War in the Democratic Party, only in the GOP.

I'm with you that any victory would be shallow, Democrats are a monolith of thought and they outnumber all their opposition combined. A black eye is the worst scenario for them.

Oh I think the Dems will be sweating once folks manage to really get on that site and get a load of their deductables and just how much the so called Affordable Care Act is going to cost. Oh I'm sure some folks will like it. Those being subsidized by everyone else.

And when the next election comes around all the greedy little liberals will keep voting them into power anyway.

The Dems OWN this thing (OBarrycare) and they have complete ownership of the economy (or rather, the lack of one). 2014 is coming.

This wealth re-distribution thing WILL come back to bite them on the ass....I promise you.

Most people are finding they are saving money. Sure, freeloaders who let us responsible folk pay for their healthcare are increasing their outlays. Guess they'll have to cut cable.

The Dems OWN this thing (OBarrycare) and they have complete ownership of the economy (or rather, the lack of one). 2014 is coming.

This wealth re-distribution thing WILL come back to bite them on the ass....I promise you.

You should look for falling stars to wish on too.

And when the next election comes around all the greedy little liberals will keep voting them into power anyway.

Usually, I would agree with your point. However, the overriding thing that will ultimately bring them down will be the OBarrycare. Sit back, watch and see. Mister and Mrs America (by 2014) will know the effect of this nonsense. They WILL show up at the polls. That's why I am glad that this crap was allowed to progress. It will mark the end of the Libs rule.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The Right is on the wrong side of history regarding ACA. However, this comes as no surprise, because they are on the wrong side of history regarding abortion, discrimination against gays, immigration reform, the 2008 recession, Bush's tax cuts, Medicare, Social Security , finacial institution deregulation, and damn near everything else. Not to put too fine a point on it, the only victory they can claim is maintaining the right of every American to own a semi-automatic rifle with a 50 round ammo cartridge.

Last edited:

People are finding the rates are double what they are now paying with a $6000 deductible. The plan I get through my employer has a $2000 deductible.

How can someone making $24,000 a year afford to pay a $6000 deductible?

Most people are finding they are saving money. Sure, freeloaders who let us responsible folk pay for their healthcare are increasing their outlays. Guess they'll have to cut cable.

Nope, most people are finding they can't afford it. CNN just ran a piece where they interviewed several people who tried to sign up. They all found the price of insurance more than they could afford.

Last edited:
A little logic here. What do you think is going to happen when there are even more now that aren't covered due to obamacare because they can't afford it and they have to go to the doctor.....yes, even more bankruptcies. Yes, it will cost all of us even more.

Then offer an alternative plan to insurance. Insurance is not the answer. As you can see from my previous post, over half the people WITH insurance still filed for bankruptcy due to medical bills.

Canada has it figured out. Too bad the U.S. thinks we're so exceptional we have to reinvent the wheel, even though it's not even round.

Leave the insurance out it. Have the doctors compete against each other for their services. You don't govt to tell you how to do that.

Oh, brilliant. This has already been hashed out on a different thread, leaving Rottweiler looking like your kind of genius.

Just write a check for cancer surgery, by-pass operation, kidney transplant? Right.

Then offer an alternative plan to insurance. Insurance is not the answer. As you can see from my previous post, over half the people WITH insurance still filed for bankruptcy due to medical bills.

Canada has it figured out. Too bad the U.S. thinks we're so exceptional we have to reinvent the wheel, even though it's not even round.

Leave the insurance out it. Have the doctors compete against each other for their services. You don't govt to tell you how to do that.

Oh, brilliant. This has already been hashed out on a different thread, leaving Rottweiler looking like your kind of genius.

Just write a check for cancer surgery, by-pass operation, kidney transplant? Right.

that's what INSURANCE is supposed to be for....the major costly problems......major medical/catastrophic insurance does not cost much.....

with the huge Obamacare deductibles most people would be financially better off to buy a major medical policy and then pay cash on the free market for the regular visits to the doctor....

i hope the Obamacare trainwreck pushes healthcare in this direction...

I had a health savings/healthcare account where I stuffed money in the health savings for doctors visits and paid a lower premium for major comprehensive. I can't do that anymore because of obamacare. My premiums also went up 27 percent because of obamacare. And here I thought I was being responsible, doing preventative stuff, and then my rates were raised.

Last edited:
The Right is on the wrong side of history regarding ACA. However, this comes as no surprise, because they are on the wrong side of history regarding abortion, discrimination against gays, immigration reform, the 2008 recession, Bush's tax cuts, Medicare, Social Security , finacial institution deregulation, and damn near everything else. Not to put too fine a point on it, the only victory they can claim is maintaining the right of every American to own a semi-automatic rifle with a 50 round ammo cartridge.

Ah, it's a 50 round "clip" Sparky...a cartridge is one bullet...duh?

Ah, it's a 50 round "clip" Sparky...a cartridge is one bullet...duh?

They haven't a clue. The state legislature libs in colorado thought magazines were used one time and then thrown away.

Forum List

Back