The gift of self-hatred...from feminism to your daughter

We do need to keep them helpless, barefoot and pregnant.

Exhibit A. is that the ONLY alternative to masculinization of young girls that can be imagined?
What say we leave it up to the individual females, they can determine that for themselves, you know, as if they were actually free in america. They don't need me/you/anyone telling them what's proper for them. The entire line of thought is batshit crazy patriarchy.
What fem-toon fails to acknowledge is the constant influence on the young from the far left media that encourage the sickness of trans gender and or homesexuality. Watch any modern series revolving around young people and you can see it. Two examples, "!3 reasons why", and "Star crossed".

Homosexuality isn't a sickness or a choice. It has existed in every society since the dawn of time. It exists in animals as well.

People don't choose to be gay. Most fight the feeling for years. This idea that "Gay positive" media or teachings turns people gay is utterly false. What is does is make it easier for young gays to accept who they are.

A huge percentage of teen suicides are related to sexual identity. Realizing they are gay and coming to terms with being gay in a (mostly) straight world is overwhelming. This is why we need gay positive education and support.

Gays are very unhappy people. Suicide is part of the sickness.

Seems the same with returning veterans, huh. Guess it's part of the vet disease and unhappiness of the lifestyle.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/...terans-has-risen-sharply-since-2001.html?_r=0

New VA study finds 20 veterans commit suicide each day

20 Vets Commit Suicide Each Day, According to New VA Study

Detailed study confirms high suicide rate among recent veterans

not believing in love.....that is hard to explain to some one who fell in love at first sight....

i bought the ticket....i am taking the ride.....(sorry hunter s.)

i could not imagine a sadder life than not loving the person you are with....i have been married forever...to one man....but i still get a thrill when i see him coming up the hill....no amount of traditional bullshit is gonna do that for ya....
He is a sociopath, and INCAPABLE of love.

not believing in love.....that is hard to explain to some one who fell in love at first sight....

i could not imagine a sadder life than not loving the person you are with....i have been married forever...to one man....but i still get a thrill when i see him coming up the hill....no amount of traditional bullshit is gonna do that for ya....

Grownups get past the thrill of teenage hormones. And they understand that marriage isnt to give you a thrill.

PS Maybe you should move to like the middle east, they actually do that there.

They did it here in the US too until marxists with names like Feinstein and Ginsberg took over. It was part of our culture. We didn't want it different. Like abortion it took lawsuits and threats of force from the central government. The American people rejected outright the Equal Rights Amendment because of fears of what it would lead to. You would never know it today.
And the US was never like the middle east. Not in 1940 or 1950 or any year you choose.

Rosie the Riveter was a good feminist model; the homemaker who showed women's true strength, the strength women always had, in trying times. She was a symbol of women's quiet power, not a rejection of traditional gender roles...

You look at sayings that used to be common-place like, "Behind every man is a good woman." Gender roles were not oppression, there was a lot of respect.

Because we have always worked on families as the basic unit of society. A man's success was a family's success was a woman's success. Feminism without selfishness wouldn't exist. A woman behind a successful man is successful as well. And men accomplish more for their families with supportive women.
To this day wealthier women do not divorce at the rate poorer women do. They know better. And the difference shows. Single motherhood impoverishes women.
They should be able to sue feminists.

For the first time, the life expectancy of white women has dropped.

You should also remember that for every divorce bankers get to sell two houses instead of one..two driers and two dishwashers...two electric bills and so on. For a debt based system dependent not on production but on consumer debt that is a huge boon.
Remember also that women worked to get ahead once. Now they work to barely hang on. it empowers government when they complain they cant pay their own health insurance or buy their own food.

I don't believe in love. I've never experienced it and don't ever expect to. It would be a waste of time even if it does exist. Life is about Right and Wrong, investment and return. Nothing more.

I don't believe in love. I've never experienced it and don't ever expect to. It would be a waste of time even if it does exist. Life is about Right and Wrong, investment and return. Nothing more.

How sad for you. But that isn't everyone's experience.

That's actually a decent point. Both of my boys have GF's who are painfully shy. As a mother I worry that they are both going to have to work harder to make up for these girl's inability to function in a job and stuff. My eldest is actually moving out of state because they hope it'll be cheaper (son's job has an opening there for him.)

These gals wouldn't make it in the real world without a man to tend to them. It is anti-feminist for my boys to be willing to take on that "dominant male" role or are they doing these gals a service by accepting them despite that fault?

Steven Pinker wrote a very good book called "The Blank Slate" which would be well worth reading evercurious. He addresses this very issue.

Anathema Syriusly

Both of you have missed my point.

My point is that these kinds of girls exist and they need traditional men, like my boys, or they'd be in a world of hurt

Oh they got your point..it's what angers them :)

Your son's girlfriends are a threat and a reminder and feminists would sacrifice them in an instant.

Those are extreme views (although people have been bitching about Barbie for years). What DragonLady said in her response is more what practical feminism is about.

Those are NOT extreme views within feminism though yes, they are extreme views among normal humans.

And as proof I simply point to the fact the the Barbie was withdrawn and Mattel forced to apologize. Correct?

righteousness is the point of life...please expand on that....

Very simply, the only meaningful distinction in life is between Right and Wrong.... Righteousness and Wickedness. All choicss fall on one side of the scale or the other and will be used to weigh the Soul at the time of death.

True. I guess I should have said it makes me sad for him.

He might be perfectly happy.

Happiness isnt the point of life. Righteousness is. My wife and I are quite content with our lives.

Quite correct. As Chesterson said "Marriage is not to make you happy but to make you holy". Contentment follows. Not a new idea.

The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notion unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.” ― Marcus Aurelius

And "the happiness of those who seek pleasure fluctuates with moods outside their control; but the happiness of the wise grows out of their own free acts.”

Forum List

Back