The gift of self-hatred...from feminism to your daughter

Actually I agree with you heh

Yet you have lived and continue to live contrary to what you just indicated and speak ill of women who are living thzt style of life.

Yes and no. I was a stay-at-home mom/work from home mom with weekend trips until my kids started school full time. Then I went on occasional work trips when we wanted to buy something - almost always in the winter when my husband would be home to take care of the kidos. I've been retired for a few years now.

You're mistaken on my speaking ill of traditional wives, I support it when it's what both parties want.

We do need to keep them helpless, barefoot and pregnant.

Exhibit A. is that the ONLY alternative to masculinization of young girls that can be imagined?
What say we leave it up to the individual females, they can determine that for themselves, you know, as if they were actually free in america. They don't need me/you/anyone telling them what's proper for them. The entire line of thought is batshit crazy patriarchy.
What fem-toon fails to acknowledge is the constant influence on the young from the far left media that encourage the sickness of trans gender and or homesexuality. Watch any modern series revolving around young people and you can see it. Two examples, "!3 reasons why", and "Star crossed".

Homosexuality isn't a sickness or a choice. It has existed in every society since the dawn of time. It exists in animals as well.

People don't choose to be gay. Most fight the feeling for years. This idea that "Gay positive" media or teachings turns people gay is utterly false. What is does is make it easier for young gays to accept who they are.

A huge percentage of teen suicides are related to sexual identity. Realizing they are gay and coming to terms with being gay in a (mostly) straight world is overwhelming. This is why we need gay positive education and support.

Yes and no. I was a stay-at-home mom/work from home mom with weekend trips until my kids started school full time. Then I went on occasional work trips when we wanted to buy something - almost always in the winter when my husband would be home to take care of the kidos. I've been retired for a few years now.

You're mistaken on my speaking ill of traditional wives, I support it when it's what both parties want.

If Rosie goes back home when GI Joe returns from tbe Pacific, puts on her girdle, skirt and heels and takes up her domestic duties like June Cleaver, then you don't get the choice to be a 'bisexual, alpha female who prefers to be in charge".

You see this as being about Choice but I don't. I see it as a matter of Right and Wrong on a Societal level.

Exhibit A. is that the ONLY alternative to masculinization of young girls that can be imagined?
What say we leave it up to the individual females, they can determine that for themselves, you know, as if they were actually free in america. They don't need me/you/anyone telling them what's proper for them. The entire line of thought is batshit crazy patriarchy.
What fem-toon fails to acknowledge is the constant influence on the young from the far left media that encourage the sickness of trans gender and or homesexuality. Watch any modern series revolving around young people and you can see it. Two examples, "!3 reasons why", and "Star crossed".

Homosexuality isn't a sickness or a choice. It has existed in every society since the dawn of time. It exists in animals as well.

People don't choose to be gay. Most fight the feeling for years. This idea that "Gay positive" media or teachings turns people gay is utterly false. What is does is make it easier for young gays to accept who they are.

A huge percentage of teen suicides are related to sexual identity. Realizing they are gay and coming to terms with being gay in a (mostly) straight world is overwhelming. This is why we need gay positive education and support.
Sure, but there is something inherent in american society and values; we always need to see someone punished, we need someone to look down upon and berate, it's woven into the fabric of this society. Someone must be demonized so we can sleep at night.

If Rosie goes back home when GI Joe returns from tbe Pacific, puts on her girdle, skirt and heels and takes up her domestic duties like June Cleaver, then you don't get the choice to be a 'bisexual, alpha female who prefers to be in charge".

You see this as being about Choice but I don't. I see it as a matter of Right and Wrong on a Societal level.

Well you're right then, I don't agree that there is no choice in the matter. If a woman wants to be a career mom that's their choice. I think it's a bad choice, but welcome to America.

PS Maybe you should move to like the middle east, they actually do that there.

Well you're right then, I don't agree that there is no choice in the matter. If a woman wants to be a career mom that's their choice. I think it's a bad choice, but welcome to America.

I don't believe any women shoild have a choice to have a career. Nor do I believe Men should have a choice to stzy home **** laxy bums.

If it wasnt for the religious expectations I'd have moved to the middle east years ago.

I don't believe any women shoild have a choice to have a career. Nor do I believe Men should have a choice to stzy home **** laxy bums.

If it wasnt for the religious expectations I'd have moved to the middle east years ago.

Well I'd advise you be upfront with your GF's and tell them straight off what you are expecting. There are women who would be perfectly fine with it in the US and abroad. Maybe think about Korea, my navy buddy who was stationed over there said the girls there are like that, perhaps Japan or China, maybe even India - they seem to have deep traditions with that kind of fem role without the religious baggage of the ME. I've heard that the more rural areas of Russia lean that way too. Also Native Alaskan's up here might be worth investigating as well. Good luck in your hunting on that.

As for men staying home, I think it would be fine as long as they take care of the kids. I'd be happy to have a "house-husband" to spoil. My [ex]husband is a work-a-holic who I found out doesn't even like that I'm retired to write a novel. I had been trying to get him to stop working and go do something fun with me, but he won't let me pay the house bills. It might be just a grass is always greener thing because we're looking at divorce right now. I have high standards in my partners which means they tend to be strong willed, independent capitalist types who are more traditional in their family values - AKA Christian's, a product of where I grew up and still live I suppose (just yesterday my [ex]husband and I realized that there are 15 churches on the main road around town.)

Well thankfully, you are not in charge and we still have the freedom to choose for ourselves.

Well I'd advise you be upfront with your GF's and tell them straight off what you are expecting. There are women who would be perfectly fine with it in the US and abroad. Maybe think about Korea, my navy buddy who was stationed over there said the girls there are like that, perhaps Japan or China, maybe even India - they seem to have deep traditions with that kind of fem role without the religious baggage of the ME. I've heard that the more rural areas of Russia lean that way too. Also Native Alaskan's up here might be worth investigating as well. Good luck in your hunting on that.

My wife is Puerto Rican by heeitage and knew exactly what she was getting into right at the beginning of fbe relationship 5+ years ago.

During my 20+ years in the dating pool I alwzys made it very clear up front whst I was looking for in a woman. Thats why I probably hold fhe record for first dates that ended before the appetizer arrived.

Gays are very unhappy people. Suicide is part of the sickness.

Maybe President Trump will conquer the Mid East and it won't be so bad.

Gays are very unhappy people. Suicide is part of the sickness.

Considering the amount of hostility shown towards gays, suicides among gay teens is not surprising. But the recent studies show that since making same sex marriage legal the rate of gay teen suicide has dropped dramatically. Another plus for that landmark ruling.

My wife is Puerto Rican by heeitage and knew exactly what she was getting into right at the beginning of fbe relationship 5+ years ago.

During my 20+ years in the dating pool I alwzys made it very clear up front whst I was looking for in a woman. Thats why I probably hold fhe record for first dates that ended before the appetizer arrived.

and what did you offer up as a man?

thats all? not a mention of affection

I don't have a problem with this sort of arrangement, as long as it is voluntary. I think it is pitiful that Anathema has talked about "consequences" if his wife doesn't do all the things she is supposed to do. But that is her problem.

What I strongly object to is Anathema's idea that his way of life should be required. Women should not be ALLOWED to have careers ect ect.

not believing in love.....that is hard to explain to some one who fell in love at first sight....

i bought the ticket....i am taking the ride.....(sorry hunter s.)

i could not imagine a sadder life than not loving the person you are with....i have been married forever...to one man....but i still get a thrill when i see him coming up the hill....no amount of traditional bullshit is gonna do that for ya....

Forum List

Back