The Ghosts of Gaza:

The shadows of Sabra and Shatil rise again.....

I suspect the IDF face similar issues with soldiers in Gaza than the US experienced in Vat Nsm i.e. Soldiers who do not want to be there, fighting a war that they do not believe in, and being asked to perform tasks that they do not accept.

I feel sorry for the soldiers. I am sure most are decent people who just want to go home and het on with their lives. Instead they are faced with the yawning contradiction between what Israel says, and what it does.

I think it is a powerful message that many toung Israeli people refuse to serve in the Occupied Territories. That alone may remind their leaders that they cannot simply assume everyone believes in occupation as a concept.

Yes the retribution by the Lebanese who were brutalised, beaten, tortured and had their sisters, daughters, wives and mothers raped by the Palestinian terrorists. So as soon as they had the chance they exacted their revenge and gave nowhere near as much as they received. Don't say the Palestinian animalistic scum did not deserve to be treated as they were unless you want to explain the reasoning behind their ill fated coup on Lebanon.

These peaceful Palestinians not only caused the Lebanese civil war, but also helped their fellow Muslims massacre over 150,000 Christians in Lebanon. In fact Arafat and his barbaric goons were known to be the most savage killers the Christians faced, eventually turning Lebanon into a failed state run by Islamic terrorist thugs. These are the same people that Israel faces, who intend to do the same in Israel. Never going to happen.
And the beat goes on.

Gunmen who killed more than 30 Egyptian soldiers at a Sinai checkpoint this weekend were trained in the Gaza Strip and used stolen Israeli explosives and equipment, officials in Cairo told local media on Monday

According to a report in the Egyptian El-Watan daily newspaper, initial investigation of the incident found that the attack was orchestrated by the Sinai-based Salafist extremist group Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis and that the bombers were trained in the Gaza Strip under Mumtaz Durmush, head of Gaza’s extremist Army of Islam terror group.

After infiltrating into the Sinai Peninsula via smuggling tunnels from Gaza, the bombers used stolen Israeli explosives and remote controlled devices to carry out the deadly attack, the pro-regime paper reported. It was not clear from the report how the Gaza-based terrorist groups obtained the Israeli equipment. Hamas is known to have amassed considerable amounts of Israeli army weaponry and equipment, some of which was used in the summer’s Israel-Hamas conf

Egyptian reports claim gunmen who killed 30 troops were trained in Gaza The Times of Israel

No that is not proven, that is an opinion of an ex Egyptian General, there is no proof of this and Israel should not be posting it as fact in their papers.

The world likes to put Israel in a bad light because the world is made of 90% hypocrites.

I rest my case here.
Really, this is the thought process by Totalitarian Governments to brain-wash the population of: the world against us mentality...the poor Israeli Thieves whining why the Entire World is against sanctioning annexations of Stolen Property since the 67 preemptive land grab!

Why Peace, free is better?

I am not going to take morale lessons from a Jew hater, Islamofascist like yourself, Pbee.
[

Sabra and Shatilla? You mean the refugee camp where Palestinians were slaughtered by Phalange Christians?

Sharon, dude.

The Jews did it.

Blame the Jooooos

Really, Lipush, this kind of posting is far beneath you.

You're an intelligent, informed person and you KNOW the history. You know as well as I do that the massacares were coordinated and planned by both Phalange and the IDF
(with the IDF even providing flare lighting over the area where the massacres took place) and every Israel person should feel disgusted by that.

It may be far beneath me, but the fact here was and still is that ARAB Christians and ARAB Muslims had the conflict between them, but for some reason the JEWS are in need to apologize.

The IDF may have "loaded the gun" but the choice if to fire it or not was not ours, but to the people of Lebanon. Guns don't kill, people do.

I guess those Ghosts of Gaza realized this hey.

I care more about the ghosts of Sderot than of Gaza.

This fake tears don't move me, honestly.

The world likes to put Israel in a bad light because the world is made of 90% hypocrites.

I rest my case here.
Really, this is the thought process by Totalitarian Governments to brain-wash the population of: the world against us mentality...the poor Israeli Thieves whining why the Entire World is against sanctioning annexations of Stolen Property since the 67 preemptive land grab!

I am not going to take morale lessons from a Jew hater, Islamofascist like yourself, Pbee.
[

Sabra and Shatilla? You mean the refugee camp where Palestinians were slaughtered by Phalange Christians?

Sharon, dude.

The Jews did it.

Blame the Jooooos

Really, Lipush, this kind of posting is far beneath you.

You're an intelligent, informed person and you KNOW the history. You know as well as I do that the massacares were coordinated and planned by both Phalange and the IDF
(with the IDF even providing flare lighting over the area where the massacres took place) and every Israel person should feel disgusted by that.

It may be far beneath me, but the fact here was and still is that ARAB Christians and ARAB Muslims had the conflict between them, but for some reason the JEWS are in need to apologize.

The IDF may have "loaded the gun" but the choice if to fire it or not was not ours, but to the people of Lebanon. Guns don't kill, people do.

I guess those Ghosts of Gaza realized this hey.

I care more about the ghosts of Sderot than of Gaza.

This fake tears don't move me, honestly.

Fake tears?

I rest my case here.

I partially agree. Certainly there is some truth in that.

But there are also times when Israel puts itself in a bad light - Sabra & Shatila is one of those times.

I rest my case here.

I partially agree. Certainly there is some truth in that.

But there are also times when Israel puts itself in a bad light - Sabra & Shatila is one of those times.

Didn't say Israel is all clear.

But looking for some honesty, I believe we should have it totally

I rest my case here.

Nor I from a dum dum like thee...Tell us, how is my supposed Joo hate have anything to do with the truth or falsehood of the post? You're a convenient delusional defense of a Israeli propagandist shill repeating lies and demanding it be true!

Cry me a river...

The most important thing I was taught in the US Marine Corps, was to fight with Honor, but the some if not all IDF murders use the Torah's history of ancient barbaric dishonorable killings contained in the history of the ME Moon gods.
Drivel.

I rest my case here.

Nor I from a dum dum like thee...Tell us, how is my supposed Joo hate have anything to do with the truth or falsehood of the post? You're a convenient delusional defense of a Israeli propagandist shill repeating lies and demanding it be true!

Cry me a river...

Who cares what you think, anyways? you're one more of those anti-Zionist scumbags who come and go

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

I rest my case here.

Cry me a river...

Who cares what you think, anyways? you're one more of those anti-Zionist scumbags who come and go

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.
Certainly from world polls only Israelis love Israel...she is defiant of the world's collective judgment that Israel's occupation of Palestine must end...Expect America to agree. Expect an explosive boycott of Israel if they defy the UN resolution!

Last edited:

I rest my case here.

Got a link to back up your 90% figure?

And I suppose you are in the 10% non hypocrites?

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

Your arrogance is priceless Lippy... :banana:

I rest my case here.

The odds of myself being among those 10% are slim. I bet I can fall into hypocrisy sometimes. It's a human tendancy.

Tell you what I'm not though. PC. Can't stand that Politically correct crap. It used to cover up lies in most cases.

I rest my case here.

The odds of myself being among those 10% are slim. I bet I can fall into hypocrisy sometimes. It's a human tendancy.

Tell you what I'm not though. PC. Can't stand that Politically correct crap. It used to cover up lies in most cases.

You forgot to post a link!

:link:

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

Try honest.

You want arrogance? arrogance is a user accusing me of being ignorant to Israeli law when I studied it for years.

Honest? hmmmm

And being an academic does NOT make you smart!

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

Try honest.

You want arrogance? arrogance is a user accusing me of being ignorant to Israeli law when I studied it for years.

Honest? hmmmm

No. It's life experience that decides that.

But being academic on certain branch makes me informed on that certain subject. And I don't appreciate crazed people who think they know it all lecturing me about things I happen to know by heart.

Just sayin'.

I rest my case here.

Link to what?

Me being PC?

I rest my case here.

Link to what?

Me being PC?

Wow, I don't believe that you are quite as slow as you pretend to be so... Or is it that, once again, you are caught with your pants down?

You said "The world likes to put Israel in a bad light because the world is made of 90% hypocrites."

Humanity, Lipush, et al,

That is correct. Academic credentials are a mark of accomplishment and (in some cases) specific curricula exposure.

And Israel stays.

So again, who cares.

Try honest.

Honest? hmmmm

(COMMENT)

To be quick-witted or clever, and able to evaluate a perspective is another matter. As an example, Michael Faraday (1791-1867), credited with such discoveries as electromagnetic induction, diamagnetism and electrolysis, did not receive a formal education for his day. Thomas Edison and the Wright Brothers never finished High School. Bill Gates (Microsoft), Micheal Dell (Dell Computers), Steve Jobs (Apple), and Larry Ellison (Oracle), were all college drop-outs. To be "smart" is rather like having a gift.

Albert Einstein, considered the most influential physicist of the 20th century, "lacking the equivalent of a high school diploma," he failed much of the entrance exam" at the Swiss Federal Polytechnic School; but got exceptional marks in mathematics and physics. (He did eventually make up his shortfalls in school.)

I'm not sure what "smart" is --- but you don't get it in school.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back