The Ghosts of Gaza:

[

Sabra and Shatilla? You mean the refugee camp where Palestinians were slaughtered by Phalange Christians?

Sharon, dude.

The Jews did it.

Blame the Jooooos

Really, Lipush, this kind of posting is far beneath you.

You're an intelligent, informed person and you KNOW the history. You know as well as I do that the massacares were coordinated and planned by both Phalange and the IDF
(with the IDF even providing flare lighting over the area where the massacres took place) and every Israel person should feel disgusted by that.

It may be far beneath me, but the fact here was and still is that ARAB Christians and ARAB Muslims had the conflict between them, but for some reason the JEWS are in need to apologize.

The IDF may have "loaded the gun" but the choice if to fire it or not was not ours, but to the people of Lebanon. Guns don't kill, people do.

If it was a war only between Arab Christians and Arab Muslims, Israeli troops would not have been in Beirut to begin with.

I totally believe that Israel should apologise, and should remember and should teach their children what happened. It's an imperative to learn from history.

In no way does this mean that the Phalange do not hold the lions share of blame for this, and that should weigh on their backs until the end of time. I have a hard time hearing people use the word 'Christian' about people who gang raped women and castrated young boys as they went about their killing. It's bestial.

The only thing that spares the Phalange more condemenation is that they are such a small group, as are the Druze and many of the other groups. They aren't a country or a government or even a region, and are well below the radars of most of us.

Please tell us why the IDF was in Beirut then

Please tell us why the IDF was in Beirut then

I'm sure we all know the main reasons why Israel went into Lebanon in Operation Peace for Galilee - but it is worth keeping in mind that in the year prior to the invasion, one single Israeli citizen had been killed as a result of cross-border incidents.

The invasion was, by any standards, an appalling misjudgement. It finished the career of a few men, but should have finished the careers of several more.

Israel was right to be concerned about the fragmentation of Lebanon during the 1970's, and Israel was right to want to secure her northern border from cross-border incursions....but shelling apartment buildings in Beirut was probably the most greivous lapse of judgement in Israeli military history. There was simply no need to push past Sidon.

But, Islamic terrorist modus operandi hasn't changed in all these years, has it? They keep shooting at US, Israeli, and Western forces from behind civilian locations. Even now we are looking at evil scum like ISIS, Hamas, and Hezbollah using it's civilians as human shields.

The shadows of Sabra and Shatil rise again.....

I suspect the IDF face similar issues with soldiers in Gaza than the US experienced in Vat Nsm i.e. Soldiers who do not want to be there, fighting a war that they do not believe in, and being asked to perform tasks that they do not accept.

I feel sorry for the soldiers. I am sure most are decent people who just want to go home and het on with their lives. Instead they are faced with the yawning contradiction between what Israel says, and what it does.

I think it is a powerful message that many toung Israeli people refuse to serve in the Occupied Territories. That alone may remind their leaders that they cannot simply assume everyone believes in occupation as a concept.

Yes the retribution by the Lebanese who were brutalised, beaten, tortured and had their sisters, daughters, wives and mothers raped by the Palestinian terrorists. So as soon as they had the chance they exacted their revenge and gave nowhere near as much as they received. Don't say the Palestinian animalistic scum did not deserve to be treated as they were unless you want to explain the reasoning behind their ill fated coup on Lebanon.

These peaceful Palestinians not only caused the Lebanese civil war, but also helped their fellow Muslims massacre over 150,000 Christians in Lebanon. In fact Arafat and his barbaric goons were known to be the most savage killers the Christians faced, eventually turning Lebanon into a failed state run by Islamic terrorist thugs. These are the same people that Israel faces, who intend to do the same in Israel. Never going to happen.
And the beat goes on.

Gunmen who killed more than 30 Egyptian soldiers at a Sinai checkpoint this weekend were trained in the Gaza Strip and used stolen Israeli explosives and equipment, officials in Cairo told local media on Monday

According to a report in the Egyptian El-Watan daily newspaper, initial investigation of the incident found that the attack was orchestrated by the Sinai-based Salafist extremist group Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis and that the bombers were trained in the Gaza Strip under Mumtaz Durmush, head of Gaza’s extremist Army of Islam terror group.

After infiltrating into the Sinai Peninsula via smuggling tunnels from Gaza, the bombers used stolen Israeli explosives and remote controlled devices to carry out the deadly attack, the pro-regime paper reported. It was not clear from the report how the Gaza-based terrorist groups obtained the Israeli equipment. Hamas is known to have amassed considerable amounts of Israeli army weaponry and equipment, some of which was used in the summer’s Israel-Hamas conf

Egyptian reports claim gunmen who killed 30 troops were trained in Gaza The Times of Israel

Phoenall -

Waltz with Bashir.

I would rather sit it out and watch the ISLAMONAZI terrorists wipe each other out

"I would rather sit it out and watch the ISLAMONAZI terrorists wipe each other out."

but they ARE [each & every day] ........ "wiping each other out.." starting at the top ....the cave-tribal leaders [of.....afghanistan, pakistan, iran, YEMEN....ETC -- and their barbaric IN-FIGHTING]. maybe there is a slim chance they WILL wipe each other out............look at them - cave-dwelling loons.........w/bazooka guns no less.

Well, whadayaknow? Egypt putting a whammy on Gaza. Even gonna dig a moat.

Egypt has ordered residents living along the country's eastern border with Gaza to evacuate within 48 hours but put that on hold after they protested, The Associated Press (AP) reported on Tuesday.

The ultimatum is part of Egypt's buffer zone plan, which follows a lethal terror attack last Friday that killed 31 Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai Peninsula.

The homes evacuated will be demolished and a buffer zone set up to stop weapons and terrorist trafficking between Egypt and Gaza, officials toldAP.

Egypt Gives Gazans 48 Hours to Evacuate - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Hossfly, et al,

This is interesting.

According to a report in the Egyptian El-Watan daily newspaper, initial investigation of the incident found that the attack was orchestrated by the Sinai-based Salafist extremist group Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis and that the bombers were trained in the Gaza Strip under Mumtaz Durmush, head of Gaza’s extremist Army of Islam terror group.

After infiltrating into the Sinai Peninsula via smuggling tunnels from Gaza, the bombers used stolen Israeli explosives and remote controlled devices to carry out the deadly attack, the pro-regime paper reported. It was not clear from the report how the Gaza-based terrorist groups obtained the Israeli equipment. Hamas is known to have amassed considerable amounts of Israeli army weaponry and equipment, some of which was used in the summer’s Israel-Hamas conf

Egyptian reports claim gunmen who killed 30 troops were trained in Gaza The Times of Israel
(REFERENCE)

Measures to prevent and combat terrorism: A/RES/60/288 Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 8 September 2006 --- The United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy

We resolve to undertake the following measures to prevent and combat terrorism, in particular by denying terrorists access to the means to carry out their attacks, to their targets and to the desired impact of their attacks:

1. To refrain from organizing, instigating, facilitating, participating in, financing, encouraging or tolerating terrorist activities and to take appropriate
practical measures to ensure that our respective territories are not used for terrorist installations or training camps, or for the preparation or organization of terrorist acts intended to be committed against other States or their citizens;​

(COMMENT)

This attack by the extremist group Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, a recently designated terrorist group, makes it an international incident that appears to establish a direct tie between HAMAS and the Egyptian Salafist (a Jihadist movement or ideology).

Most Respectfully,
R

Before rolling your eyes, tell me how many international movies about this conflict didn't conclude in "The IDF is to blame" or "The Israeli government is responsible."

Nope, you got me on that one...

I can't think of a single international movie that didn't conclude in "The IDF is to blame" or "The Israeli government is responsible."

WHY IS THAT DO YOU THINK?

DOH!

Phoenell -

You might also be surprised to learn that e people who committed the massacres at Sabra and Shatila were CHRISTIANS. Not Muslims.

You aren't actually terribly well-informed on this topic, are you?

Read what I posted again idiot, The muslims committed plenty of atrocities before the massacre of muslim palestinian terrorists in retaliation for their attacks o the Christians.

Before rolling your eyes, tell me how many international movies about this conflict didn't conclude in "The IDF is to blame" or "The Israeli government is responsible."

I can't think of a single international movie that didn't conclude in "The IDF is to blame" or "The Israeli government is responsible."

DOH!

Because ty are produced by ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS

DOH!

Because ty are produced by ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS

Or could it be because the IDF is to blame and the Israeli government are responsible.

Come on Phoenall keep up!

Ah, actually you can't keep up can you....

Too busy with your copy and paste BS!

Didn't realise that Israel is now an ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST :dig:

Nobody has ever accused Phoenell of being very intelligent. ..... :lol:

How would you know, did your imam tell you...............................[/QUOTE]
Does anyone wonder why I continue to ask Phoney to post its Certificate of Sanity?...For a ZioNut, his answers are of the clear desperation of hanging on to a falsehood destroyed by empirical evidence!

DOH!

Well, yes....I can see what you are both getting at here....!

I also think that you are both right. I do agree with Lipush that the world holds Israel to higher standards than it does Palestinians, but I have always thought that Israel should feel proud to be held to the same standards as western nations, and not treated with the same 'thats the best they can do' condescenion used for African and Middle Eastern countries.

Likewise, Huamnity is right that at times Israel IS to blame, and sometimes this reality is reflected in books and movies as well.

Thr fact remains that anyone who thinks only one side is to blame, or who thinks that only one side need be hed accountable is never going to understand this conflict.

The world likes to put Israel in a bad light because the world is made of 90% hypocrites.

I rest my case here.
Really, this is the thought process by Totalitarian Governments to brain-wash the population of: the world against us mentality...the poor Israeli Thieves whining why the Entire World is against sanctioning annexations of Stolen Property since the 67 preemptive land grab!

Why Peace, free is better?

DOH!

Because most people are clueless.

Do you think they'll one day make a movie about Janna Mansur?

I highly doubt it.

The world likes to put Israel in a bad light because the world is made of 90% hypocrites.

I rest my case here.
Really, this is the thought process by Totalitarian Governments to brain-wash the population of: the world against us mentality...the poor Israeli Thieves whining why the Entire World is against sanctioning annexations of Stolen Property since the 67 preemptive land grab!

Why Peace, free is better?

I am not going to take morale lessons from a Jew hater, Islamofascist like yourself, Pbee.

Forum List

Back