The Ghosts of Gaza:

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
The most important thing I was taught in the US Marine Corps, was to fight with Honor, but the some if not all IDF murders use the Torah's history of ancient barbaric dishonorable killings contained in the history of the ME Moon gods...

So bad was their horrific dishonor that they chose to end their life.
The Ghosts of Gaza Israel s Soldier Suicides - The Daily Beast

Were Israeli soldiers so haunted by what they saw and did in the last Gaza war that they took their own lives? What role did their zealous commander play?
HAIFA, Israel—More than two months after the end of Israel’s latest offensive in Gaza, Operation Protective Edge, its consequences are still being felt in Israeli society. While the Palestinian territory where the war was waged lies in ruins, for some of the Israelis who fought there the devastation that lingers is in the mind.
In the weeks after Israel and Hamas agreed to an open-ended ceasefire, three Israeli soldiers decided to end their lives with their own weapons. And what was especially striking about their suicides was that all served in the same unit, the Givati Brigade, which had a reputation for its ruthless ferocity, considerable bravery, and the use of Old Testament religiosity to justify the merciless operations of its commander, Colonel Ofer Winter.
The unit spent most of its time in Gaza close to the border with Israel in an area the Israel Defense Forces set out to make a wide buffer zone consuming more than 40 percent of Gaza’s territory. Fighters from Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other groups did not fall back. Instead they operated out of a vast network of tunnels, and the combat was as ferocious as any the IDF has seen for many years. But the Givati Brigade drew particular attention because of its alleged responsibility for widespread civilian casualties.
On July 21, the Givati was the main infantry force in the assault on Khuzaa, a town in south-central Gaza right on the border with Israel. Human Rights Watch reported afterward, without specifying the unit, that IDF troops there were responsible for “repeated shelling that struck apparent civilian structures, lack of access to necessary medical care, and the threat of attack from Israeli forces as [civilians] tried to leave the area.”

The most important thing I was taught in the US Marine Corps, was to fight with Honor, but the some if not all IDF murders use the Torah's history of ancient barbaric dishonorable killings contained in the history of the ME Moon gods...

Were Israeli soldiers so haunted by what they saw and did in the last Gaza war that they took their own lives? What role did their zealous commander play?
HAIFA, Israel—More than two months after the end of Israel’s latest offensive in Gaza, Operation Protective Edge, its consequences are still being felt in Israeli society. While the Palestinian territory where the war was waged lies in ruins, for some of the Israelis who fought there the devastation that lingers is in the mind.
In the weeks after Israel and Hamas agreed to an open-ended ceasefire, three Israeli soldiers decided to end their lives with their own weapons. And what was especially striking about their suicides was that all served in the same unit, the Givati Brigade, which had a reputation for its ruthless ferocity, considerable bravery, and the use of Old Testament religiosity to justify the merciless operations of its commander, Colonel Ofer Winter.
The unit spent most of its time in Gaza close to the border with Israel in an area the Israel Defense Forces set out to make a wide buffer zone consuming more than 40 percent of Gaza’s territory. Fighters from Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other groups did not fall back. Instead they operated out of a vast network of tunnels, and the combat was as ferocious as any the IDF has seen for many years. But the Givati Brigade drew particular attention because of its alleged responsibility for widespread civilian casualties.
On July 21, the Givati was the main infantry force in the assault on Khuzaa, a town in south-central Gaza right on the border with Israel. Human Rights Watch reported afterward, without specifying the unit, that IDF troops there were responsible for “repeated shelling that struck apparent civilian structures, lack of access to necessary medical care, and the threat of attack from Israeli forces as [civilians] tried to leave the area.”

PAID ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA AND DRIVEL

The shadows of Sabra and Shatil rise again.....

I suspect the IDF face similar issues with soldiers in Gaza than the US experienced in Vat Nsm i.e. Soldiers who do not want to be there, fighting a war that they do not believe in, and being asked to perform tasks that they do not accept.

I feel sorry for the soldiers. I am sure most are decent people who just want to go home and het on with their lives. Instead they are faced with the yawning contradiction between what Israel says, and what it does.

I think it is a powerful message that many toung Israeli people refuse to serve in the Occupied Territories. That alone may remind their leaders that they cannot simply assume everyone believes in occupation as a concept.

I suspect the IDF face similar issues with soldiers in Gaza than the US experienced in Vat Nsm i.e. Soldiers who do not want to be there, fighting a war that they do not believe in, and being asked to perform tasks that they do not accept.

I feel sorry for the soldiers. I am sure most are decent people who just want to go home and het on with their lives. Instead they are faced with the yawning contradiction between what Israel says, and what it does.

I think it is a powerful message that many toung Israeli people refuse to serve in the Occupied Territories. That alone may remind their leaders that they cannot simply assume everyone believes in occupation as a concept.
Totally agree...one's conscience makes us Human...

Yes the retribution by the Lebanese who were brutalised, beaten, tortured and had their sisters, daughters, wives and mothers raped by the Palestinian terrorists. So as soon as they had the chance they exacted their revenge and gave nowhere near as much as they received. Don't say the Palestinian animalistic scum did not deserve to be treated as they were unless you want to explain the reasoning behind their ill fated coup on Lebanon.

PAID ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA AND DRIVEL

Right. Because a lot of IDf soldiers are islamonazis, right?

Jesus wept, man...is this really the best you can manage!

It is a fabrication straight out of pallywood and deserves no other reply. I wonder how many Palestinians took their own lives because they could not live with what they did to their own people ?

Phoenell -

You might also be surprised to learn that e people who committed the massacres at Sabra and Shatila were CHRISTIANS. Not Muslims.

You aren't actually terribly well-informed on this topic, are you?

"Apparent" civilian structures blah blah blah. The Torah never says Jews shouldn't defend themselves against rocket shooting, tunnel building, suicide bombing Islamic terrorist savages. In fact, defending their holy and promised land is obligatory.

Last edited:

Not to be outdone, Saigoon displays his utter ignorance and stupidity on these boards with his lies and false comparisons. Israel and its military was behind Netanyahu on this like never before. What pathetic propagandists:

Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war

JULY 30, 2014

"Domestic support for the Israeli leader’s prosecution of the war in Gaza, which has left more than 1,200 Palestinians dead, has only grown over the past three weeks, as the Israeli public and political class rally behind an aggressive, definitive campaign against Hamas and its rockets and tunnels. The deep support among Israelis, from left to right, for the military’s Gaza offensive and Netanyahu’s leadership is almost unprecedented, political analysts say.

A poll this week for Israel’s Channel 10 news, conducted by the Sarid Institute, found that 87 percent of Jewish Israelis support continuing the Gaza operation. A survey by the Israel Democracy Institute found that 95 percent of Israeli Jews think the operation in Gaza is just, and 4 of 5 oppose a unilateral withdrawal. Just 4 percent said the Israeli military has used excessive force.

And in another survey this week, by the University of Haifa, 85 percent of Jewish Israelis said they are “very satisfied” or “satisfied” with Netanyahu’s leadership."

Yes the retribution by the Lebanese who were brutalised, beaten, tortured and had their sisters, daughters, wives and mothers raped by the Palestinian terrorists. So as soon as they had the chance they exacted their revenge and gave nowhere near as much as they received. Don't say the Palestinian animalistic scum did not deserve to be treated as they were unless you want to explain the reasoning behind their ill fated coup on Lebanon.

These peaceful Palestinians not only caused the Lebanese civil war, but also helped their fellow Muslims massacre over 150,000 Christians in Lebanon. In fact Arafat and his barbaric goons were known to be the most savage killers the Christians faced, eventually turning Lebanon into a failed state run by Islamic terrorist thugs. These are the same people that Israel faces, who intend to do the same in Israel. Never going to happen.

For anyone interested in the Lebanon War, or in what happens to soldiers in confict, 'Waltz with Bashir' is VERY worth watching.

It's an amazing insight into post-traumatic stress disorder, but also into one of the saddest episodes in Israel's history, and their complicity in the massacre of around one thousand civilians at Sabra & Shatila.

Whatever your take on this conflict, I don't think anyone should take any pleasure from the impacts the Lebanese War has had on an entire generation of Israeli soldiers.

For anyone interested in the Lebanon War, or in what happens to soldiers in confict, 'Waltz with Bashir' is VERY worth watching.

It's an amazing insight into post-traumatic stress disorder, but also into one of the saddest episodes in Israel's history, and their complicity in the massacre of around one thousand civilians at Sabra & Shatila.

Whatever your take on this conflict, I don't think anyone should take any pleasure from the impacts the Lebanese War has had on an entire generation of Israeli soldiers.

And we know that you really really care about those Israeli soldiers. No really. Seriously.

Take a hike! Ha ha ha.

Those who refuse to serve in Judea are those who send others to serve for them.

People are traumatized by war, myself and my father are in that catagory. In Sinai, my father was the sole survivor of his post when an Egyptian bomb hit the place. He was injured and still has trouble walkingl; before the bomb hit there was a long whistle and he still hears it even now. For months I suffered PTSD after a rocket fell near the place where I was and i was slightly injured myself.

Most soldiers committing suicide do it out of personal distress.

Of course, though, Im not surprised PBEL uses it as cheap propaganda.

Forum List

Back