New Israeli Apartheid Law: No Arabs on Busses

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
What a big surprise. In spite of decades of denial, the hateful, racist Jim Crow-Jews squatting on the West Bank reveal the true nature of "the only democracy in the Middle East:
"Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon has officially banned Palestinians from traveling on Israeli-run public transportation in the West Bank, according to a new report by Haaretz, Israel’s most prominent newspaper.

"The new apartheid law dictates that Palestinians cannot take buses that go from central Israel to the West Bank. They must go out of their way, to the Eyal Crossing, near the city Qalqilyah, 'far from populated settler areas.'

"It is already difficult for Palestinians to enter Israel. Palestinian workers traveling into central Israel for their jobs have to go through high-security, militarized check points."

More proof that some Jews want all the land between the River and the sea for themselves.

Under Israeli Apartheid Palestinians Cannot Ride Israeli Buses CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Oh no, not racist, for their security. They are aware the riots are going to be bad with their new housing developments, so they are preparing , and they don't care. They will put extra IDF trigger happy men out at night to take care of the rock throwers. The housing Minister said they will build and not quit.

Oh no, not racist, for their security. They are aware the riots are going to be bad with their new housing developments, so they are preparing , and they don't care. They will put extra IDF trigger happy men out at night to take care of the rock throwers. The housing Minister said they will build and not quit.

I wouldn't want to be riding any bus with Arabs in Israel at the moment being that so many are being so violent. I don't want to land up like that young Christian girl, Abigail, whose father was a pastor and who was blown up by a suicide bomber on an Israel bus. Perhap, since we are on a Middle East forum, Penelope can tell us a little bit about apartheid when it is practiced by her new friends.

Blog Apartheid - and worse - against Christians in the Muslim world

Illegal settlers living on Arab land and drinking Arab water don't want any of their victims to have access to public transportation...
"Haaretz notes that the decision to segregate buses did not come out of the blue; Ya’alon decided on it after facing 'intense pressure from settlers.'

"The paper explains the Samaria Settlers’ Committee and local Jewish authorities 'conducted an aggressive campaign' to ban Palestinians.

"It adds that 'settlers have tried on multiple occasions to prevent the Palestinians from commuting on those buses, and have released a video calling for them to be banned.'

"Ya’alon 'met with settler leaders' and assured them he would implement the apartheid, Jewish-only policies they desired."

Jews are "chosen," remember?

Under Israeli Apartheid Palestinians Cannot Ride Israeli Buses CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

I wouldn't want to be riding any bus with Arabs in Israel at the moment being that so many are being so violent. I don't want to land up like that young Christian girl, Abigail, whose father was a pastor and who was blown up by a suicide bomber on an Israel bus. Perhap, since we are on a Middle East forum, Penelope can tell us a little bit about apartheid when it is practiced by her new friends.

No self-respecting Arab would be caught dead riding on bus with you, $al; and your lame, tired excuse of "security" isn't believable by anyone anymore, even greedy Jews:ack-1:

"It is clear that this decision is explicitly motivated out of a racism, not out of 'security' concerns.

"Haaretz indicates that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has officially stated it 'does not view the presence of Palestinians on West Bank buses as a security threat.'

"The paper interviewed IDF GOC Central Command Major General Nitzan Alon, who insisted that West Bank Palestinian do not pose a 'security threat,' as they already 'must obtain pre-approval from the Shin Bet security service and Israel Police in order to receive permits. They then undergo body checks at the border crossings.'”

Tell us how many Jews undergo body checks at border crossings, Ha$bara?

Illegal settlers living on Arab land and drinking Arab water don't want any of their victims to have access to public transportation...
"Haaretz notes that the decision to segregate buses did not come out of the blue; Ya’alon decided on it after facing 'intense pressure from settlers.'

"The paper explains the Samaria Settlers’ Committee and local Jewish authorities 'conducted an aggressive campaign' to ban Palestinians.

"It adds that 'settlers have tried on multiple occasions to prevent the Palestinians from commuting on those buses, and have released a video calling for them to be banned.'

"Ya’alon 'met with settler leaders' and assured them he would implement the apartheid, Jewish-only policies they desired."

Hmm, does everyone remember that Arab woman who was helped in an Israeli hospital and then came back to blow herself up there? Maybe Gaza George is hoping that some Arab suicide bomber gets through the checkpoint and blows himself up among many other people. By the way, it certainly looks like Gaza George is still thinking about his shortage of dollars as you can see from his constant use of the dollar sign. Should we take up a collection for him so that he doesn't have dollar on his mind?

No self-respecting Arab would be caught dead riding on bus with you, $al; and your lame, tired excuse of "security" isn't believable by anyone anymore, even greedy Jews:ack-1:

"It is clear that this decision is explicitly motivated out of a racism, not out of 'security' concerns.

"Haaretz indicates that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has officially stated it 'does not view the presence of Palestinians on West Bank buses as a security threat.'

"The paper interviewed IDF GOC Central Command Major General Nitzan Alon, who insisted that West Bank Palestinian do not pose a 'security threat,' as they already 'must obtain pre-approval from the Shin Bet security service and Israel Police in order to receive permits. They then undergo body checks at the border crossings.'”

Hmm, does everyone remember that Arab woman who was helped in an Israeli hospital and then came back to blow herself up there? Maybe Gaza George is hoping that some Arab suicide bomber gets through the checkpoint and blows himself up among many other people. By the way, it certainly looks like Gaza George is still thinking about his shortage of dollars as you can see from his constant use of the dollar sign. As sure as tomorrow will be Wednesday, we can be sure that Gaza George will get a dollar sign somewhere in his post.
Now since Gaza George's information comes from a Leftist newspaper that never has anything good to say about Israel but always puts Israel down which makes you wonder why the reporters even bother living in Israel, let's read something from an Israeli newspaper on this particular bus situation.

At West Bank rally settlers demand Palestinian-free buses The Times of Israel

Sally ---islamo Nazi pigs will protest anything that limits their 'right' to blow the brains out of Israeli children

Lets face it, the Israelites are racist, even the Zionist here are, but say one word about Israel and the Zionist start with the name calling (as noted above, two of the worst offenders of name calling ) . The large majority of them do not even want to live next to the Orthodox Jews or hang with them. They are even racist against their own, as it reminds them of who they really are and where they are from.

Don't kid yourself Israelites, when you see the Orthodox Jews, that is you , you use to stone adulterers, segregate women from men, etc., you were racist in the OT and still are today. What's the word for us, oh yes, Goyin, is that it?

You can't stand the Pals , they are your blood brothers, and it just bugs you.

At first glance this looks like nothing more than a security measure.

We are talking about Israeli -run transportation systems.

We are talking about people who are not Israeli citizens, being barred from such transport, yes?

The Israelis and the Palestinians are at-war, for all intents and purposes.

This measure appears to be security-related, not a matter of ethnicity or race.

If I were in charge of such transportation systems, and given the Palestinians inclination to Intifade and suicide bombings and their insane hatred for Jews and Israelis, I would have banned them from taking Israeli public transportation rather than waiting until just now.

Besides - and again, only a first glance - they are not barred altogether - merely from certain routes with sensitive connections to central Israel - the Palestinians can still use parts of the system but must go further out of their way to get to them - and must stay away from routes whose vehicles go deeper into Israel itself.

Not exactly the end of the world, and certainly not the poster-child for Apartheid and Racism that the rabid Palestinian apologists and fifth-columnists around here would have the more naive and gullible to believe.

I ain't buyin' it...

no-sale.jpg

Last edited:

Hmm, does everyone remember that Arab woman who was helped in an Israeli hospital and then came back to blow herself up there? Maybe Gaza George is hoping that some Arab suicide bomber gets through the checkpoint and blows himself up among many other people. By the way, it certainly looks like Gaza George is still thinking about his shortage of dollars as you can see from his constant use of the dollar sign. Should we take up a collection for him so that he doesn't have dollar on his mind?

Hmm, does everyone remember that Arab woman who was helped in an Israeli hospital and then came back to blow herself up there? Maybe Gaza George is hoping that some Arab suicide bomber gets through the checkpoint and blows himself up among many other people. By the way, it certainly looks like Gaza George is still thinking about his shortage of dollars as you can see from his constant use of the dollar sign. As sure as tomorrow will be Wednesday, we can be sure that Gaza George will get a dollar sign somewhere in his post.
Now since Gaza George's information comes from a Leftist newspaper that never has anything good to say about Israel but always puts Israel down which makes you wonder why the reporters even bother living in Israel, let's read something from an Israeli newspaper on this particular bus situation.

At West Bank rally settlers demand Palestinian-free buses The Times of Israel
"Starting today, Palestinians traveling from the West Bank into Israel have their own bus lines, separate from Israeli travelers -- a development that's wracking up lots of debate, both in and out of Israel.

"According to the Israeli paper Haaretz, the two new, non-mandatory public bus lines will start from checkpoints in the West Bank and run north toward Tel Aviv to help 'relieve the distress of the Palestinian workers,' in the words of Israel's Transportation Ministry.

"But concern for the long commutes of blue-collar workers did not inspire the new lines -- they actually come in response to Israeli settlers, who claim Palestinian passengers represent a 'security risk.'"

Provide a link for your Arab woman who bombed the hospital she was treated in, if you can.

Israel 8217 s Palestinian-only buses draw accusations of segregation apartheid - The Washington Post

Lets face it, the Israelites are racist, even the Zionist here are, but say one word about Israel and the Zionist start with the name calling (as noted above, two of the worst offenders of name calling ) . The large majority of them do not even want to live next to the Orthodox Jews or hang with them. They are even racist against their own, as it reminds them of who they really are and where they are from.

Don't kid yourself Israelites, when you see the Orthodox Jews, that is you , you use to stone adulterers, segregate women from men, etc., you were racist in the OT and still are today. What's the word for us, oh yes, Goyin, is that it?

You can't stand the Pals , they are your blood brothers, and it just bugs you.
Please check out my sources and posts and if you find a more reliable source or note an error in my post, please let me know, as I am not interested in being right, I only want the most accurate news that is out there. Thank you, but I am entitled to my opinions whether you agree with them or not, and I will give you the same courtesy. (quote---Penelope)

Penelope----you got sources for the idiot utterly uninformed post that
you have posted up. You know nothing about secular jews, orthodox jews or Israelis. Feel free to ask questions. I am a jew----born in the USA---married to an Israeli, utterly secular in my upbringing and generally
minimally observant------I have lots of very orthodox friends and even lived
for several years in an EXTREMEY orthodox community. In fact---over the past approximately 50 years I have also had lots of muslim friends ---arab and non-arab Good of you to mention "opinion" ----you, certainly, have no facts

At first glance this looks like nothing more than a security measure.

We are talking about Israeli -run transportation systems.

We are talking about people who are not Israeli citizens, being barred from such transport, yes?

The Israelis and the Palestinians are at-war, for all intents and purposes.

This measure appears to be security-related, not a matter of ethnicity or race.

If I were in charge of such transportation systems, and given the Palestinians inclination to Intifade and suicide bombings and their insane hatred for Jews and Israelis, I would have banned them from taking Israeli public transportation rather than waiting until just now.

Besides - and again, only a first glance - they are not barred altogether - merely from certain routes with sensitive connections to central Israel - the Palestinians can still use parts of the system but must go further out of their way to get to them - and must stay away from routes whose vehicles go deeper into Israel itself.

Not exactly the end of the world, and certainly not the poster-child for Apartheid and Racism that the rabid Palestinian apologists and fifth-columnists around here would have the more naive and gullible to believe.

I ain't buyin' it...

no-sale.jpg
moneylender.jpg

Except it has absolutely nothing to do with "security" and everything to do with racist Jews stealing what's left of the land between the River and the sea:
"As I have noted in a previous article, in 2012, also in Haaretz, renowned journalist Gideon Levy published the results of a poll that found “Most Israeli Jews Would Support Apartheid Regime in Israel.'

"This study, 'expos[ing] anti-Arab, ultra-nationalist views espoused by a majority of Israeli Jews,' was not based on an internet survey.

"It was conducted by Dialog and directed by professor Camil Fuchs, Haaretz’s polling expert and head of the Department of Statistics at Tel Aviv University’s School of Mathematical Science, and commissioned by the Yisraela Goldblum Fund.

"The study revealed the following unsavory facts about Israeli society:

– 59% want preference for Jews over Arabs in admission to jobs in government ministries.

– 49% want the state to treat Jewish citizens better than Arab ones.

– 42% don’t want to live in the same building with Arabs.

– 42% don’t want their children in the same class with Arab children.
– c. 33% want a law barring Israeli Arabs from voting for the Knesset.

– 69% object to giving 2.5 million Palestinians the right to vote if Israel annexes the West Bank.

– 74% majority are in favor of separate roads for Israelis and Palestinians.

– 24% believe separate roads are 'a good situation.'

– 50% believe separate roads are 'a necessary situation.'

– 47% want part of Israel’s Arab population to be transferred to the Palestinian Authority.

– 36% support transferring some of the Arab towns from Israel to the PA, in exchange for keeping some of the West Bank settlements.

– 38% want Israel to annex the territories with settlements on them.
– 31% don’t admit that Israel practices apartheid against Arabs.

– 58% do admit that Israel practices apartheid against Arabs.

In August 2014, Haaretz released a report titled “Israeli teenagers: Racist and proud of it,” revealing that “Ethnic hatred has become a basic element in the everyday life of Israeli youth.” The piece opens with a quote from a 10th-grade Israeli girl from a high school in the central part of the country.

"'For me, personally, Arabs are something I can’t look at and can’t stand. I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won’t think twice. I’m ready to kill someone with my hands, and it’s an Arab. In my education I learned that … their education is to be terrorists, and there is no belief in them. I live in an area of Arabs, and every day I see these Ishmaelites, who pass by the [bus] station and whistle. I wish them death.'"

Not exactly a glowing testimonial for democracy and self-determination, is it, Yeppers?

What a big surprise. In spite of decades of denial, the hateful, racist Jim Crow-Jews squatting on the West Bank reveal the true nature of "the only democracy in the Middle East:
"Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon has officially banned Palestinians from traveling on Israeli-run public transportation in the West Bank, according to a new report by Haaretz, Israel’s most prominent newspaper.

"The new apartheid law dictates that Palestinians cannot take buses that go from central Israel to the West Bank. They must go out of their way, to the Eyal Crossing, near the city Qalqilyah, 'far from populated settler areas.'

"It is already difficult for Palestinians to enter Israel. Palestinian workers traveling into central Israel for their jobs have to go through high-security, militarized check points."

More proof that some Jews want all the land between the River and the sea for themselves.

"IN THE WEST BANK" not in Israel, DUFUS.

There are approximately two million Arabs that live in Israel as Israeli citizens with full rights, who enjoy the highest standard of living in the ME.

Once Israel annexes the West, the Arabs who choose to stay will be allowed to live as Israelis.

george, I am glad you use such un biased outlets for your opinions. Let me punch a couple of holes. In the first article, I do not think that Haaretz is the most prominent newspaper in Israel.

Sally pointed out the rest of the story about how this was happening three years ago as well, but was changed to allow Palestinians to share the buses.

And since you love throwing that word around, I thought I'd show you what you left out from your Haaretz article:

CLARIFICATION: The original headline for this piece, 'Most Israelis support an apartheid regime in Israel,' did not accurately reflect the findings of the Dialog poll. The question to which most respondents answered in the negative did not relate to the current situation, but to a hypothetical situation in the future: 'If Israel annexes territories in Judea and Samaria, should 2.5 million...

To finish, I do not totally agree with this decision, however with the 'silent intifada' going on and the increased violence in East Jerusalem, the desecration of the Jewish cemetery on the Mt of Olives, and such; I myself would probably feel insecure riding on a bus filled with Palestinians.

What a big surprise. In spite of decades of denial, the hateful, racist Jim Crow-Jews squatting on the West Bank reveal the true nature of "the only democracy in the Middle East: "Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon has officially banned Palestinians from traveling on Israeli-run public transportation in the West Bank, according to a haaretz ...
We don't see jews, travelling in the arab buses, of course. Those palistanian Jimbullah Abu Crow settlers won't let it. hehe
... Israel’s most prominent newspaper.
Our honorable georgephillip can crack a joke if he wants to!

george, I am glad you use such un biased outlets for your opinions. Let me punch a couple of holes. In the first article, I do not think that Haaretz is the most prominent newspaper in Israel.

Sally pointed out the rest of the story about how this was happening three years ago as well, but was changed to allow Palestinians to share the buses.

And since you love throwing that word around, I thought I'd show you what you left out from your Haaretz article:

CLARIFICATION: The original headline for this piece, 'Most Israelis support an apartheid regime in Israel,' did not accurately reflect the findings of the Dialog poll. The question to which most respondents answered in the negative did not relate to the current situation, but to a hypothetical situation in the future: 'If Israel annexes territories in Judea and Samaria, should 2.5 million...

To finish, I do not totally agree with this decision, however with the 'silent intifada' going on and the increased violence in East Jerusalem, the desecration of the Jewish cemetery on the Mt of Olives, and such; I myself would probably feel insecure riding on a bus filled with Palestinians.
I'm with you on this with all the violence occurring now. It is even dangerous to be an IDF soldier stationed at a checkpoint. George wanted a link so perhaps he should read what a Palestinian doctor had to say about the woman who was going to blow herself up at the hospital that had helped her previously.

Welcome to Beyond Images - Perspectives on the Arab-Israeli Conflict

To the OT.
PALESTINIANS won't be able to go on buses leading to Israeli settlements without going trough security check(checkpoints)
What part of this line is wrong again?

Forum List

Back