The Gaystapo takes a knockout blow

Against gay marriage? Not me.

Against tariffs? Yes sir.

Against forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract? That is wrong on many levels.

I am with you on all three points.
Oh yeah...fascist boy here is definitely with BLF on all three. :lmao:

I am not surprised that you think it is the job of the government to tell people who and who not to marry, that is just what a good little statist should do.

I am also not surprised that you support the government forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract. Another good little statist thing for you to do.

Since marriage is a government created contract that comes with government benefits, it is the government's job to decide who can get married and who can't. That's what government has done for 225 years, and what it continues to do.
Just as I have said many, many times. The gay marriage issue is about government cash and prizes, and has nothing to do with religion.

For those who are just joining us: Patriot is all wet between the legs because some bigots who refused to bake cakes for homos are sending some of their proceeds to support an adulterer.

Because bible.

No, really. I am not joking.

Even more hilarious, they and Patriot are completely oblivious to their hypocrisy! :lol:

Come. Join us. This has been a really fun topic.

I love it when government attempts to control private industry and strip the American people of their constitutional rights - only to see the ingenuity of the free market still prevail. This is a BRILLIANT strategy that every business should employ.
“At Liberty Ridge Farm, our deeply held religious belief is that marriage is the union of one man and one woman, and the Farm is operated with the purpose of strengthening and promoting marriage. In furtherance of this purpose and to honor and promote our moral and religious beliefs, we donate a portion of our business proceeds to organizations that promote strong marriages such as the Family Research Council.”
So you facists want to force us into private transactions with you? Ok...we’ll take your money and use it to destroy you. We’ll use it to elect representatives who will restore liberty in America and we’ll use it to support organizations that promote what you despise.

This Christian-Owned Wedding Venue May Have Just Solved the Gay Marriage Dilemma
So, same sex marriage is still the law of the land. You guys really showed them queers!

:lol:
well it isn't but thanks for playing.

Against forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract? That is wrong on many levels.

I am not surprised that you think it is the job of the government to tell people who and who not to marry, that is just what a good little statist should do.

I am also not surprised that you support the government forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract. Another good little statist thing for you to do.
why does the government give out licenses then?

I love it when government attempts to control private industry and strip the American people of their constitutional rights - only to see the ingenuity of the free market still prevail. This is a BRILLIANT strategy that every business should employ.
“At Liberty Ridge Farm, our deeply held religious belief is that marriage is the union of one man and one woman, and the Farm is operated with the purpose of strengthening and promoting marriage. In furtherance of this purpose and to honor and promote our moral and religious beliefs, we donate a portion of our business proceeds to organizations that promote strong marriages such as the Family Research Council.”
So you facists want to force us into private transactions with you? Ok...we’ll take your money and use it to destroy you. We’ll use it to elect representatives who will restore liberty in America and we’ll use it to support organizations that promote what you despise.

This Christian-Owned Wedding Venue May Have Just Solved the Gay Marriage Dilemma
So, same sex marriage is still the law of the land. You guys really showed them queers!

Um, gay marriage has been the law of the land since June 2015. Have you been in a coma?

I often suspected that is the case with you, but...

So the recipients may receive all the government cash and prizes which come with the State's recognition of the marriage.

That's why this is a government issue, not a religious one.

Oh, and since you have been oblivious for the past three years that gay marriage is the law of the land, here: Obergefell v. Hodges

I guess your propagandists neglected to tell you.

Gays have been getting legally married in all 50 states for the past three years, and some dumb shits don't even know it yet! WOW!!!! :777:

Meanwhile, some wedding planners somewhere in America are donating a few bucks to support the adulterer Donald Trump.

This is Patriot's idea of "a knockout blow".

Did I tell you this topic was fun, or what? :lol:

Actually it is. Back to your hole, dipshit

nope

nope
Yep. Same sexual couples can be married in any state. It’s legal. It’s the law of the land. Deal with it

because the government has once again overstepped its bounds

Wrong dummy. It is not private like your home, as it serves the public.
Is it government owned, my ignorant little twit? Simple question. Yes or No?
Irrelevant in this case, dummy. It serves the public and must follow laws governing businesses which serve the public.

Damn, you keep throwing your little hissies, and you keep losing. Just realize you are wrong about literally everything, and you are an embarrassing idiot whose kind is going extinct.

Irrelevant in this case.
Hahahahahaha! You lose (as usual) snowflake. Private ownership on private property. Not government owned.

Ignorance of the law isn’t a defense

https://civilrights.findlaw.com/en.../discrimination-in-public-accommodations.html

Being intentionally obtuse isn’t either.

Ignorance of liberty isn’t defense either. At one time, slavery was legal. Eventually, the American people woke up. They will wake up to your Gaystapo shit too. Most already have.

As a fascist, you just can’t grasp that I have a right to hate anyone I want to hate, verbally berate anyone I want to berate, and denounce anything I want to denounce.

Ignorance of liberty isn’t defense either. At one time, slavery was legal. Eventually, the American people woke up. They will wake up to your Gaystapo shit too. Most already have.

As a fascist, you just can’t grasp that I have a right to hate anyone I want to hate, verbally berate anyone I want to berate, and denounce anything I want to denounce.

Nobody is saying you can't hate anyone you want to, moron. You just can't deny some of the people you hate, service if you own a business.

You just can't deny some of the people you hate, service if you own a business.
If I own a business, I have a right to deny anyone service, any time I want, for any reason I want. Just because progressives violate the U.S. Constitution doesn’t mean that right doesn’t still exist. I just don’t get to exercise it thanks to a Gaystapo fascist government.

Irrelevant in this case.
Hahahahahaha! You lose (as usual) snowflake. Private ownership on private property. Not government owned.
But accommodates the public, and therefore must follow all the laws governing their conduct.

As demonstrated by every single court decision in the matter.

So...um, yeah dumbass...ya kids seem like a dumb shit, parading around like a little fairy, declaring victory...

You just can't deny some of the people you hate, service if you own a business.
If I own a business, I have a right to deny anyone service, any time I want, for any reason I want. Just because progressives violate the U.S. Constitution doesn’t mean that right doesn’t still exist. I just don’t get to exercise it thanks to a Gaystapo fascist government.

No, you don't. You can pound your fists on the pavement like a toddler in a Wal-Mart parking lot screaming "fascist" until your face turns blue. That doesn't change the law.

So, no matter where you live, you cannot deny service to someone because of his or her race, color, religion, national origin or disability. In some states and cities, you also cannot discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation. If there is no state, federal or local law prohibiting discrimination in public accommodations against a particular group of people, then you can legally refuse to serve that group of people.
The Right to Refuse Service: Can a Business Refuse Service to Someone?

Forum List

Back