The Gaystapo takes a knockout blow

I think you should take advantage of this offer.

I am going to buy it and donate it to my local LGBT Center. It will be a knockout punch! :lol:
You actually have a locale LGBT Center? That’s discrimination!!! A center that is designed for one group of people!

It actually offers resources to all those in need.
No, you couldn’t, you astoundingly ignorant dimwit. It’s considered “discrimination”. How dumb are you?!? Why do you think African-Americans and women can now play at Augusta National?
Of course you could, idiot. Those clubs you are comparing to don't discriminate. Go ahead, start your little crybaby white red neck club, so we cal all laugh at you.
Good grief your IQ has to be under 60. It has to be. What “clubs”? Plural? I named one place. One. Augusta National. It was an all male, all white club. It no longer is. Do you know why? They were sued. Idiot.

You don't know why, idiot. They are a private club and CAN discriminate.

Augusta National Golf Club - Wikipedia

Augusta invited and accepted its first African-American member, Ron Townsend, in 1990 [...]

Augusta welcomed its first female members in 2012. Chairman Billy Payne declined to discuss the club's then-continued refusal to admit women in his 2012 pre-Masters press conference.[7][36] However, Augusta National subsequently extended membership to Condoleezza Rice and Darla Moore on August 20, 2012.

using government to force people to provide goods and services is tyranny.

if anyone thinks otherwise, please don't vote, you are way to dumb.

But, we do that all the time.

Hey, do you know why you didn't get salmonella from the deli lunch counter today?

Because some mean old government agency made that Deli meet a health code, the bunch of fascists!!!!
no, not even close.

but if it makes you feel better to feel that, john kerry on

And yet it has been the law of the land for half a century that gays have been forced to serve Christians. That doesn't seem to bother you folks too terribly.
link to the law that forces gays to serve christians please.

And that differs from a private bakery.....how? :lmao:
The charging of membership fees, you utter moron.

Just say'n

Techically it's not that they charge membership fees. COSTCO, Sam's Club, and BJ's Warehouse all charge membership fees it's more about the fact of being a for profit business compared to a non-profit organization.

There are a number of criteria used in determinaing the applicability of PA laws such as:

1. "the genuine selectivity of the group in the admission of its members;
  2. the membership's control over the operations of the establishment;
  3. the history of the organization;
  4. the use of the facilities by nonmembers;
  5. the purpose of the club's existence;
  6. whether the club advertises for members;
  7. whether the club is profit or nonprofit; and
  8. the formalities observed by the club (e.g. bylaws, meetings, membership cards, etc.)."
Anti-Discrimination Laws Applicable to Private Clubs or Not? - FindLaw

>>>>

And yet it has been the law of the land for half a century that gays have been forced to serve Christians. That doesn't seem to bother you folks too terribly.
link to the law that forces gays to serve christians please.

Jesus fucking Christ, are you serious? Have you been asleep since 1964?

Title II Of The Civil Rights Act (Public Accommodations) | CRT | Department of Justice

42 U.S.C. §2000a (a)All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

And that differs from a private bakery.....how? :lmao:
The charging of membership fees, you utter moron.
WTF?!? What does a membership fee change? Both are privately owned institutions on private property, you nitwit. Good grief...

Good grief is right. It is unbelievable you still don't get it.

The "public" versus "distinctly private" accommodation distinction makes critical an understanding of what factors courts will consider to determine if a club is public or private for purposes of the PHRA. Courts interpreting similar statutes have considered the following factors in making that determination:

1. the genuine selectivity of the group in the admission of its members;
  2. the membership's control over the operations of the establishment;
  3. the history of the organization;
  4. the use of the facilities by nonmembers;
  5. the purpose of the club's existence;
  6. whether the club advertises for members;
  7. whether the club is profit or nonprofit; and
  8. the formalities observed by the club (e.g. bylaws, meetings, membership cards, etc.).

“At Liberty Ridge Farm, our deeply held religious belief is that marriage is the union of one man and one woman, and the Farm is operated with the purpose of strengthening and promoting marriage. In furtherance of this purpose and to honor and promote our moral and religious beliefs, we donate a portion of our business proceeds to organizations that promote strong marriages such as the Family Research Council.”
If I had a wedding business, that sign would be the first thing customers saw when they drove into the parking lot.

The "public" versus "distinctly private" accommodation distinction
Ahahahahahaha....you just moved the goalposts! Suddenly the metric is “distinctly private”?!?

And you had to falsely use the term “public”. Unless the government owns it - it is not public you dimwit.

And that differs from a private bakery.....how?
The bakery is not private, genius.
That’s exactly what it is, you poor little dimwit. It is privately owned on private property.

You continue to take stupid to unprecedented levels.
Wrong dummy. It is not private like your home, as it serves the public. It is subject to laws and regulations of public accomodations. You know, you have been wrong about literally everythjng. The law stands against you, as does every fact available.

Most people would take that as a clue to STFU.

Public accommodation doesn't include forced promotion of deviant sex behaviors; or any other set of habitual behaviors outside religion. Can you imagine a baptist being able to force an Orthodox Jew to bake pork into their regular catering menu?

I love it when government attempts to control private industry and strip the American people of their constitutional rights - only to see the ingenuity of the free market still prevail. This is a BRILLIANT strategy that every business should employ.
“At Liberty Ridge Farm, our deeply held religious belief is that marriage is the union of one man and one woman, and the Farm is operated with the purpose of strengthening and promoting marriage. In furtherance of this purpose and to honor and promote our moral and religious beliefs, we donate a portion of our business proceeds to organizations that promote strong marriages such as the Family Research Council.”
So you facists want to force us into private transactions with you? Ok...we’ll take your money and use it to destroy you. We’ll use it to elect representatives who will restore liberty in America and we’ll use it to support organizations that promote what you despise.

This Christian-Owned Wedding Venue May Have Just Solved the Gay Marriage Dilemma
The additional benefit is that gays will decline to have their ceremonies there. That's a smart way to keep the queers away.

Against gay marriage? Not me.

Against tariffs? Yes sir.

Against forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract? That is wrong on many levels.

I am with you on all three points.
Oh yeah...fascist boy here is definitely with BLF on all three. :lmao:

I am not surprised that you think it is the job of the government to tell people who and who not to marry, that is just what a good little statist should do.

I am also not surprised that you support the government forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract. Another good little statist thing for you to do.

Since marriage is a government created contract that comes with government benefits, it is the government's job to decide who can get married and who can't. That's what government has done for 225 years, and what it continues to do.

Jesus would literally say “let he who is without sin cast the first stone”. See, Jesus preached above all else that none of us have a right to judge.
And yet here you are, dancing a jig in support of bigots who judge gays.
First of all queer, I clearly stated I’m not in the stratosphere of Jesus. You conveniently edited that part out of my quote here.

Second, there is a monumental difference between government and the Bible. I’m defending their liberty to be what you call “a bigot”. I was not defending their biblical morality to do so (which has not come up).

Third and finally, the Bible calls homosexuality a sin. Therefore is it not biblically “bigoted” to deny and reject it. Oops.

Snowflake...listen closely to me here. You are so far out of your league with me, it’s not even funny. The harder you attempt your “gotcha” moment, the more I expose your ignorance. It really is in your best interest to stop trying to challenge me. I’m too informed and too consistent in my views for you to try a mental tango with.
Too late now to whine you aren't a fellow traveler, loser.
“Loser”? Really? What are you, in 4th grade? :laugh:

I was mocking your hero, hypocrite:

A look at the 170 times Donald Trump has tweeted about the ‘losers’

As I just stated (and your inability to respond proves) you are so far out of your league with me, it’s not even funny. The harder you attempt your “gotcha” moment, the more I expose your ignorance. It really is in your best interest to stop trying to challenge me. I’m too informed and too consistent in my views for you to try a mental tango with.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The LAST person I am concerned about a battle of wits with is you, hypocrite. :lol:

Forum List

Back