Question.Can Anyone Name A State That Will Vote To Give Up Thier Leagal Firearms?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
Although Blue States in general vote for Democrats no matter how it affects the economy of thier state.But overall,lets say most households have guns for protection reasons.And now we have Liberals asking us to vote to take away thier guns.So are there any red or purple states out there who will gladly vote to give up thier guns? :hellno:

Question.Can Anyone Name A State That Will Vote To Give Up Thier [sic] Leagal [sic] Firearms?

I would name such a state "Tranquility".

It would feature what we call "Peace".

Last edited:
Question.Can Anyone Name A State That Will Vote To Give Up Thier Leagal Firearms?

I would name such a state Stooge, Casualty, Victim, Fatality, Easy Prey, Stooge, Sacrifice, Gullible, or Target.

Let's all be like Chicago, St. Louis, or Baltimore? Not on your life. Don't get your hopes up too high because the higher they are, the more you will be disappointed.

I'm not sure there is an effort for any state to give up their guns. That's just more NRA propaganda. There are hopes to regulate who buys certain guns, or even the possibility of limiting which guns are manufactured, but widespread confiscation is just bullshit. I don't care where you heard it.

I don't know. There are a lot of idiots in this country.

Let the people in New York and California give up their guns. What could possible go wrong?

I would name such a state Stooge, Casualty, Victim, Fatality, Easy Prey, Stooge, Sacrifice, Gullible, or Target.

Oh no, you have to understand --- they wouldn't let your element in there. That's how Tranquility is maintained --- you ban the aggressive dickheads.

And yes we all know you got a thesaurus for Christmas. Why don't you use it for target practice.

Let's all be like Chicago, St. Louis, or Baltimore? Not on your life. Don't get your hopes up too high because the higher they are, the more you will be disappointed.
You said Stooge twice. Cant you keep track of your words?

Although Blue States in general vote for Democrats no matter how it affects the economy of thier state.But overall,lets say most households have guns for protection reasons.And now we have Liberals asking us to vote to take away thier guns.So are there any red or purple states out there who will gladly vote to give up thier guns? :hellno:
I would gladly vote to fund a better education for you. It does not help your case when you can't put together a coherent sentence.

I would gladly vote to fund a better education for you. It does not help your case when you can't put together a coherent sentence.

OP spends all his time posting Inane Threads of the Day here when he could be learning to English.

Forum List

Back