The Gaystapo is at it again

No, but the lack of consistency between the lie that you tell one moment, with one tip of your forked tongue, and the lie that you tell in the next moment, with the other tip of your forked tongue; is a contradiction on your part.
That's the trouble with being such an extreme pathological liar as you are; it becomes difficult to avoid creating obvious inconsistencies from one lie to the next.
I must be pretty good, since you can never cite an example of where my narrative really deviates.. It's actually been pretty consistent.
Again, you belong to a cult started by a convicted con man who fucked little girls, you really can't be safely dismissed as an authority on the truth.

You really can't help yourself, can you? You can't even draw a breath, without the exhalation of that breath carrying a plague of lies with it. It goes beyond the obvious absence of any moral or ethical character on your part, into what is clearly some sort of severe mental defect.

1295180.png

You really can't help yourself, can you? You can't even draw a breath, without the exhalation of that breath carrying a plague of lies with it. It goes beyond the obvious absence of any moral or ethical character on your part, into what is clearly some sort of severe mental defect.

Okay - Opinions not approved by your cult are not lies... they are opinions.

Joseph Smith WAS convicted of fraud in New York.

Joseph Smith and the criminal justice system - Wikipedia

He was charged with bank fraud in Ohio.

Do they not teach you this stuff?

He was having sex with teenage girls.

I'm sorry these things bother you... but if you really believe that he was your God's chosen messenger, what does that say about your God.

I must be pretty good, since you can never cite an example of where my narrative really deviates.
I just did, junior. You’re white and male. You were crying about “privilege” and then in the very next post, you claimed a major issue. So the “white privilege” you mentioned doesn’t exist or you wouldn’t have experienced what you claimed to have experienced.

You got caught lying. Again. I catch you every time. And I love it. I love exposing you as the partisan asshat and lying dillhole that you are.

I just did, junior. You’re white and male. You were crying about “privilege” and then in the very next post, you claimed a major issue. So the “white privilege” you mentioned doesn’t exist or you wouldn’t have experienced what you claimed to have experienced.

Um, no, that doesn't even fail a basic logic test, Poodle.

Do you have reasoning disabilities?

No, but willfully false statements, made by someone who knows damn well that they are false, are lies.

Okay... prove where I lied.

The facts about the leader of your cult are recorded history, buddy. He pretty much scammed his way through four states before the people of my fine state got fed up with him raising a private army and fucking teenage girls...

upload_2019-6-10_5-58-18.jpeg

A great day in Illinois History!!!

Um, no, that doesn't even fail a basic logic test, Poodle. Do you have reasoning disabilities?
Bitch, you just got owned and you know it. You’re white and male. On on hand, you claim that “white privilege” exists. On the other hand, you claim to have suffered a horrible injustice.

If the “horrible injustice” you claim to have happened (as your reason for supporting unconstitutional totalitarian government) occurred, it proves that “white privilege” doesn’t exist and you’re a liar.

If “white privilege” does exist, then you enjoyed the benefits of it and you never experienced the “horrible injustice” you claimed to have experienced. And thus your support of unconstitutional totalitarian government is based on your greed and laziness (as I’ve said for years). Once again proving you’re a liar.

So which is it, snowflake?

Once again children are forced to suffer because of the homosexual community...

This Gay Dad Lost Custody of His Own Kids. His Case Matters for All Children.

I'm not sure that these children are being "forced" to "suffer because of anything the LGBT community has done, as this community does not seem to have done anything. The law is in flux and courts are trying to deal with new realities in the area of child custody, and might be guided by prior decisions regarding the rights of non-adoptive step-parents under state laws.

FindLaw's New York Supreme Court case and opinions.
Matter of Renee P.-F. v Frank G.

BTW: I goggled. The Daily Signal is owned and operated by the Heritage Foundation.

Bitch, you just got owned and you know it. You’re white and male. On on hand, you claim that “white privilege” exists. On the other hand, you claim to have suffered a horrible injustice.

If the “horrible injustice” you claim to have happened (as your reason for supporting unconstitutional totalitarian government) occurred, it proves that “white privilege” doesn’t exist and you’re a liar.

If “white privilege” does exist, then you enjoyed the benefits of it and you never experienced the “horrible injustice” you claimed to have experienced. And thus your support of unconstitutional totalitarian government is based on your greed and laziness (as I’ve said for years). Once again proving you’re a liar.

So which is it, snowflake?

I've enjoyed White Privilege most of my life... and still do.

And in 2008, richer, more privileged white people fucked me over for greed.

Now, I realize that you are incapable of this level of introspection. While I consider myself a fair minded guy, for years I kind of looked hte other way at the various injustices of this society. Shit, I even voted Republican. Shame on me for doing so, but I'm making it up for it now.

I've enjoyed White Privilege most of my life... and still do.

And in 2008, richer, more privileged white people fucked me over for greed.

More than anyone else on this forum, more than anyone else on any other forum I've been on, you come across as someone who has made some very bad choices in your life, who is wholly incapable of taking responsibility for your own bad choices or for the consequences thereof, and who relentlessly seeks to blame others for the result of your own bad choices. You're filled with deep hatred for those on whom you unfairly blame the mess that you've made your own life; and it poisons your view of everything.

More than anyone else on this forum, more than anyone else on any other forum I've been on, you come across as someone who has made some very bad choices in your life, who is wholly incapable of taking responsibility for your own bad choices or for the consequences thereof, and who relentlessly seeks to blame others for the result of your own bad choices. You're filled with deep hatred for those on whom you unfairly blame the mess that you've made your own life; and it poisons your view of everything.

Really, what bad choices did I make.

Well, I was the first member of my family to get a bachelor's degree. That was a good choice. Wasn't easy, as both of my parents died while I was in college, but still worked my way through with two min wage jobs and the National Guard.

Then I went active duty for six years. Last time I checked, that was the right thing to do. (It was during my time in the service I first met members of your sick-ass cult.)

So, um, yeah, I went to work every day worked hard, and usually, when I had to change jobs, it's usually because Management did something fucked up that caused them to have to downsize.

But the 2008, yeah, it was my fault I slipped on the ice and ran up thousand in medical bills Cigna didn't want to pay. Silly me, I should have watched where I was walking.

Now, funny thing, when my boss was screwing me over, he couldn't really justify it, but he blurted out, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union."

Quite right. When my dad had lung cancer, the Union protected his job. His health care plan paid all his bills. What a crazy idea! We should all just let the one percent use us up and throw us away when we are no longer useful like Mormon God intended.

Once again children are forced to suffer because of the homosexual community...

This Gay Dad Lost Custody of His Own Kids. His Case Matters for All Children.
You didn't mention the part where the Children's Biological mother joined with the gay partner to sue for custody. Funny how you leave that part out.
1. I added a link to the entire article. So nothing was left out.

2. How is that even remotely relevant? The “biological” mother was nothing more than a petri dish. She was a surrogate, you dumb ass.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Don't worry=Florida usually ignores this type behavior

Supporting the failed left-wing ideology for one.

Quite the contary, guy, from 1980 to 2008, I supported Republicans...

and then found out that the wonderful protections my dad enjoyed because he had a union and strong workers rights didn't apply to me when I got sick. Because Reagan and the Bushes dismantled them.

1. I added a link to the entire article. So nothing was left out.

2. How is that even remotely relevant? The “biological” mother was nothing more than a petri dish. She was a surrogate, you dumb ass.

They didn't pick a random woman, she was the sister of the other partner... that was the point.

If this was a straight couple, who used a surrogate, you probably would have gotten the same result.

Really, what bad choices did I make. [?]

Obviously, I wouldn't know the details, but I know what I see. I've had the misfortune of knowing people like you, of working alongside them. What you are is nothing that I haven't seen enough of out here in The Real World, to recognize when I see it here. I've seen your kind, and I've seen the path that leads there. You've pretty much laid out that path in previous postings, and in this one, as quoted hereafter.

You're incapable of taking responsibility for yourself, and for your choices. Your story, as you tell it, is of one who is a victim of others, whose life was screwed up by others. You're filled with hatred for those that you wrongfully blame for the results of your own mistakes and for the mess that you've made your own life.

It wasn't your employers that screwed up your life. It wasn't your insurance company, that did it either. It wasn't Catholics that screwed up your life, and it certainly wasn't Mormons.

It was YOU that screwed up your life. And you'll never straighten it out until you recognize this fact, and take responsibility for yourself.

Well, I was the first member of my family to get a bachelor's degree. That was a good choice. Wasn't easy, as both of my parents died while I was in college, but still worked my way through with two min wage jobs and the National Guard.

Then I went active duty for six years. Last time I checked, that was the right thing to do. (It was during my time in the service I first met members of your sick-ass cult.)

So, um, yeah, I went to work every day worked hard, and usually, when I had to change jobs, it's usually because Management did something fucked up that caused them to have to downsize.

But the 2008, yeah, it was my fault I slipped on the ice and ran up thousand in medical bills Cigna didn't want to pay. Silly me, I should have watched where I was walking.

Now, funny thing, when my boss was screwing me over, he couldn't really justify it, but he blurted out, "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union."

Quite right. When my dad had lung cancer, the Union protected his job. His health care plan paid all his bills. What a crazy idea! We should all just let the one percent use us up and throw us away when we are no longer useful like Mormon God intended.

Last edited:
Obviously, I wouldn't know the details, but I know what I see.

Then why are you telling lies, Mormon?

You're incapable of taking responsibility for yourself, and for your choices. Your story, as you tell it, is of one who is a victim of others, whose life was screwed up by others. You're filled with hatred for those that you wrongfully blame for the results of your own mistakes and for the mess that you've made your own life.

Not seeing how the thing that made me change my mind was "my fault".

I kind of did exactly what I was supposed to do. I worked for the same company for six years. I bought the top shelf insurance product realizing that as I was getting up there in years, I might have more serious medical issues as I got older.

And then that day came when I filed insurance claims, and I got into a three year battle with my employer and my insurance carrier... I kept up my side of the bargain. I came to work, did a pretty good job, and paid my premiums.

Now, I realize that belonging to a sick-ass cult started by a child molestor, you are inclined to bend over and take it..

Me - not so much. I see something fucked up, I try to change it.

400 million guns in this country. Anybody can be armed at a moments notice. We wanted it more last time and won, I suspect we want it more again this time, too.
Snowflake...you guys got your asses kicked last time. And it would be far worse this time. Dumbocrats are pussies. And they surrender. Just ask the folks at Appomattox.
No those people who surrendered are who you alt-righties celebrate now. The cities and industries are under a different party than before, but ready to finish the job. No reconstruction this time.
The Dumbocrats surrendered you dumb fuck dimwit.... :eusa_doh:
"Dumbocrats" were never a party. The Confederacy is who surrendered. That Confederacy is now celebrated and revered by the Republican party. Their old lands are now inhabited by Republicans whose ancestors were Confederates that were Democrats under U.S. politics. Different party, same stripes.
So like I said...the Dumbocrats got their asses kicked and surrendered. And it would be a gabillion times worse this time around. None of you have firearms. None of you use firearms. And most of your cried just because Hitlery Clinton lost an election. If that brings you to your knees in tears (literally), you sure as hell don't want go into battle. You people are too fragile, too sensitive, and too queer to even handle a basic fist-fight, much less life & death combat.
It was at Sansapor New Guinea that some talk came up that they were going to let GI's vote.
It was the first time we had starting to talk politics. We were mostly Democrats, in fact, few of us had heard of Republicans (it was the FDR Age) and since none of us were Republicans, we wondered what they looked like. Someone said he heard there was a Republican in K Company so we walked over to K Company and didn't see anything but GI's like us.
Our infantry division soon boarded ships for the next invasion' Luzon

Forum List

Back