The Gaystapo is at it again

It was at Sansapor New Guinea that some talk came up that they were going to let GI's vote. It was the first time we had starting to talk politics. We were mostly Democrats, in fact, few of us had heard of Republicans (it was the FDR Age) and since none of us were Republicans, we wondered what they looked like. Someone said he heard there was a Republican in K Company so we walked over to K Company and didn't see anything but GI's like us.
Our infantry division soon boarded ships for the next invasion' Luzon
Sweetie...what are you talking about? Did you forget that you already admitted to me that you are a girl? Women didn’t serve in “infantry” in the 1930’s.

Also, people who did serve in infantry in the 1930’s don’t use the internet. Almost all of them are dead since they would be about 100 years old (one would need to be born in the 1920’s to serve at some point in the 1930’s). The few that are left aren’t on the internet arguing politics. Oops. Caught lying again.

It was at Sansapor New Guinea that some talk came up that they were going to let GI's vote. It was the first time we had starting to talk politics. We were mostly Democrats, in fact, few of us had heard of Republicans (it was the FDR Age) and since none of us were Republicans, we wondered what they looked like. Someone said he heard there was a Republican in K Company so we walked over to K Company and didn't see anything but GI's like us.
Sweetie...what are you talking about? Did you forget that you already admitted to me that you are a girl? Women didn’t serve in “infantry” in the 1930’s.

Also, people who did serve in infantry in the 1930’s don’t use the internet. Almost all of them are dead since they would be about 100 years old (one would need to be born in the 1920’s to serve at some point in the 1930’s). The few that are left aren’t on the internet arguing politics. Oops. Caught lying again.
Not only spent some of my youth in the First Infantry but spent time in the recapture of Bataan. I have not seen any prohibitions regarding WWII vets from using the internet. How about you? Bone spurs?

Not only spent some of my youth in the First Infantry but spent time in the recapture of Bataan. I have not seen any prohibitions regarding WWII vets from using the internet. How about you? Bone spurs?
That last bone spur crack makes you sound suspicious. If you are who you say, stay noble.

How about me? I wasn't even born yet. In fact, it would be decades and decades and decades AFTER World War II before I was even born. Kind of hard to serve in a war that happened long before you birth, wouldn't you say?

Now tell us again how you served in infantry as a WOMAN in the 1930's and how you now use the internet as an almost 100 year old woman. Bwahahahaha!!!

And in 2008, richer, more privileged white people fucked me over for greed.
It’s not called “rich privilege”. It’s called “white privilege”. And they can’t be “whiter” than you. So I’ve caught you in a lie (as always).

Either “white privilege” doesn’t exist - or it does and your story about being fucked over never happened. You can’t have both. If you got fucked over as you claim, then “white privilege” doesn’t exist. You’re done, son. You fucked up.

It’s not called “rich privilege”. It’s called “white privilege”. And they can’t be “whiter” than you. So I’ve caught you in a lie (as always).

Either “white privilege” doesn’t exist - or it does and your story about being fucked over never happened. You can’t have both. If you got fucked over as you claim, then “white privilege” doesn’t exist. You’re done, son. You fucked up.
Wiggers gonna wigger...

Wow, guy, you really don't have a very good grasp on the English language, do you, Poodle?

Wiggers gonna wigger...

Wouldn't know. The only "Wiggers" I see live in trailer parks in the red states waiting for their disability checks...

/——/ Brown Privilege entitles you to violate US immigration laws and get free stuff.
F5AB525C-C6FB-4FD9-9DC9-B3859BBC722D.jpeg

/——/ Brown Privilege entitles you to violate US immigration laws and get free stuff.

Hey, buddy, here's the thing. We wouldn't have any immigrants here if there weren't jobs we didn't want to do, and were willing to hire them to do it.
/—-/ Who is we? I’ve never hired illegals. How many do you have on the payroll?

Wow, guy, you really don't have a very good grasp on the English language, do you, Poodle?

Wiggers gonna wigger...

Wouldn't know. The only "Wiggers" I see live in trailer parks in the red states waiting for their disability checks...

I thought those were all racists who would never want to be black. Guess not so much.

If you look over JoeB131's accounts of how he's been “f•••ed over”; if you take them as having any basis in truth, then you are led to only two possible conclusions…

• Everyone and every organization of any importance, with whom JoeB131 has had any dealings, has been in a cohesive, organized conspiracy to f••• him over. It has nothing to do with race, sex, sexual identity, or any other alleged oppressed groups; it is specifically against him, personally. Nobody else is being targeted or oppressed the way JoeB131 is being; even those who are in supposedly oppressed groups.

…or…​

• Through his own bad choices and behavior, JoeB131 has brought all manner of trouble down on himself, for which he absolutely refuses to acknowledge any responsibility. He blames others for the results of his own bad decisions. At most, anyone else's adverse behavior toward him is a direct result of him having behaved in manners which are offensive and unacceptable to those others. He's f•••ed up his own life. It may even be that some of those that he blames for how he's f•••ed up his life were even trying to help him; but you often cannot help someone who is so solidly committed to a path of self-destruction.

Which of these two conclusions seems more plausible?

If you look over JoeB131's accounts of how he's been “f•••ed over”; if you take them as having any basis in truth, then you are led to only two possible conclusions…

• Everyone and every organization of any importance, with whom JoeB131 has had any dealings, has been in a cohesive, organized conspiracy to f••• him over. It has nothing to do with race, sex, sexual identity, or any other alleged oppressed groups; it is specifically against him, personally. Nobody else is being targeted or oppressed the way JoeB131 is being; even those who are in supposedly oppressed groups.

…or…​

• Through his own bad choices and behavior, JoeB131 has brought all manner of trouble down on himself, for which he absolutely refuses to acknowledge any responsibility. He blames others for the results of his own bad decisions. At most, anyone else's adverse behavior toward him is a direct result of him having behaved in manners which are offensive and unacceptable to those others. He's f•••ed up his own life. It may even be that some of those that he blames for how he's f•••ed up his life were even trying to help him; but you often cannot help someone who is so solidly committed to a path of self-destruction.
Which of these two conclusions seems more plausible?
/—-/ You should add a third choice, the TriLateral Commission that is dedicated to harming JoeB131.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Biology., assfuck, includes the brain.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Maybe you have a real need to take a course in male, female identification. Everyone seems to misidentifying the sexes but you.

Everyone and every organization of any importance, with whom JoeB131 has had any dealings, has been in a cohesive, organized conspiracy to f••• him over. It has nothing to do with race, sex, sexual identity, or any other alleged oppressed groups; it is specifically against him, personally. Nobody else is being targeted or oppressed the way JoeB131 is being; even those who are in supposedly oppressed groups.

Where did I say anything even remotely like that? In fact, the guilty parties were only a couple of people. Whoever in higher management told my boss to get rid of anyone who ran up medical bills, and my boss being too much of a spineless coward to stand up to them.

• …or…

[*]Through his own bad choices and behavior, JoeB131 has brought all manner of trouble down on himself, for which he absolutely refuses to acknowledge any responsibility. He blames others for the results of his own bad decisions. At most, anyone else's adverse behavior toward him is a direct result of him having behaved in manners which are offensive and unacceptable to those others. He's f•••ed up his own life. It may even be that some of those that he blames for how he's f•••ed up his life were even trying to help him; but you often cannot help someone who is so solidly committed to a path of self-destruction.

Neither one... You consider a third possibility.

After working for a company for six years, often up to 60 hours a week because they were too cheap to hire enough staff, I encountered a medical condition and the response of this company was to get rid of employees who ran up medical bills.

The hint for me was when this same boss fired two girls after they got pregnant. The joys of At Will Employment. Probably should have gotten away from these folks then. He got rid of another fellow who had gotten a gastric bypass operation.

But for six years, I got glowing reviews and the highest allowable raises. I am still very good friends with several people who work there, including the Office Manager. I've even had to work with my ex-boss as a vendor and supplier. No holding a grudge, if he provided good product and service, never let personal feelings get in the way of business.

Now, I don't put all the blame on the management. The Great Recession breaking out at this time wasn't a help. (Their business was highly tied into housing). At the end of the day, this company had a choice between it's long-term, loyal employees who had been with them for years... and they screwed them. The thing was, I had seniority the day I was let go because in those six years, everyone else got let go or found greener pastures.

But funny thing. I get through it. I got through college after both of my parents died. i got through everything the Army could throw at me. Adversity makes us stronger.

You mistake overcoming adversity with failure, this is kind of your problem.

Then again you think a Kiddy Diddling Con Artist was God's True Prophet, so we can see how you are easily confused.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back