The Gang From the Yahoo! CSCO Board Will Be Here Soon

th

We're a lively bunch!!!

Welcome aboard. What is the breakdown of your group as far as RWNJ crazies compared to sane people? We have plenty of RWNJs already.
Well said!

I could not find a "retards high fiving" gif retarded enough to put here.

Naw that's not retarded enough, that's actually cute lolol.

We're a lively bunch!!!
Welcome and to what do we owe the honor?

Oh, and I'm in charge of members' dues here so pass the word to the others and PM me for how you all can get your monthlies to me. Thanks!
Tryin' to barge in on my scam eh? Well I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too........

not his dog...

you have no idea where it's been
That's okay, I'll send it to Vietnam, I'm sure they could make good use of..... uummmmm find it a good home....... Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

We're a lively bunch!!!
Welcome and to what do we owe the honor?

Oh, and I'm in charge of members' dues here so pass the word to the others and PM me for how you all can get your monthlies to me. Thanks!
Tryin' to barge in on my scam eh? Well I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too........

not his dog...

you have no idea where it's been
That's okay, I'll send it to Vietnam, I'm sure they could make good use of..... uummmmm find it a good home....... Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

Why waste the money on shipping overseas.

Venezuela has become quite fond of pets

We're a lively bunch!!!
Hi, all, I understand one of our refugees from the Yhoo CSCO board strayed over here. My apologies, but Pedley is a bit of a vagrant, a Log Cabin Republican from the Jersey Shore (she will also answer to "Snooky"). I will do my level best to keep her under control, but be warned, she digs come sifting and all sorts of other bizarre activities...

We're a lively bunch!!!
Hi, all, I understand one of our refugees from the Yhoo CSCO board strayed over here. My apologies, but Pedley is a bit of a vagrant, a Log Cabin Republican from the Jersey Shore (she will also answer to "Snooky"). I will do my level best to keep her under control, but be warned, she digs come sifting and all sorts of other bizarre activities...

howdoingu.jpg

Forum List

Back