Anton Yelchin, Checkov from Star Trek...and the curse of the Red Shirts...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Anyone up on Star Trek Fandom? I was skipping through cable stations and FX network is playing the Star Trek movies in advance of the new movie coming out.....

And so in the scene I saw........Captain Kirk tells Checkov.....to put on a Red shirt........

Does anyone see how this should be a creepy bit of Star Trek Lore?

Anyone up on Star Trek Fandom? I was skipping through cable stations and FX network is playing the Star Trek movies in advance of the new movie coming out.....

And so in the scene I saw........Captain Kirk tells Checkov.....to put on a Red shirt........

If you are wearing the red shirt while beaming down, well that was telling you that was your last scene...

Loved the kid movies and watched Green Room a few days back and was a solid horror thriller with him in it. He did a lot of movies about death and just creepy how he died...

its only Star Trek in name now......

Forum List

Back