Cons defended Reagan's treason during Iran/Contra, but call for Clinton to be executed for emails

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
....and they call themselves "Christians".

Reagan sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein....sold missiles to Iran....sold cocaine with Noriega to get money to buy weapons for the Contras....and did it all behinde the back of congress......the republicans still try to defend his actions, yet call for Clinton to be given the death penalty for her emails.

That's just a taste of the insanity if Trump becomes POTUS.

Reagan believed a lie but trying to fear monger about someone else based on Reagan's mistakes listening to his advisors does not mean Trump will do the same. Two choices in the upcoming election at this point and Hitlery already showed us what she thinks about how she views the slaughter of others she is the one that said "What difference does it make..."

Reagan sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein....sold missiles to Iran....sold cocaine with Noriega to get money to buy weapons for the Contras....and did it all behinde the back of congress......the republicans still try to defend his actions, yet call for Clinton to be given the death penalty for her emails.

Now now....you know Reagan didn't do any of this......you poor thing. :itsok:

Ronald Reagan was President but the person behind those deals was George H.W. Bush and not Ronald Reagan... This is not a defense for Reagan and he should have stepped down when his Alzheimer was taking his ability to govern away.

George H.W. Bush was the person most dealt with during Reagan second term and after being shot Reagan was never the same even in his first term.

Again not excusing Ronald Reagan but shedding light on which one should be held responsible for the Iran\Contra scandal. Oliver North fell on the sword like a good soldier to protect George H.W. Bush and if anyone that should be looked at closely is George H.W. Bush.

Now I am sure you will write that what I have written is pure nonsense, but remember George H.W. Bush was the ex-Director of the C.I.A. and all those deals were C.I.A. deals sanctioned by the Vice President, and I believe Reagan had limited knowledge of the dealings until it was too late.

Now as for calling for the killing of anyone, well both sides need to cool it because all it does is cause more harm and stupidity. Clinton is guilty of being stupid and to deny this just mean you're blinded by your loytalty to your political party.

Should it stopped her from being President?

No and to claim it should would be stupid too!

So those calling for her to be killed are idiots just like those that forget that George H.W. Bush was the driving force behind Iran\Contra and not Reagan...

Reagan believed a lie but trying to fear monger about someone else based on Reagan's mistakes listening to his advisors does not mean Trump will do the same. Two choices in the upcoming election at this point and Hitlery already showed us what she thinks about how she views the slaughter of others she is the one that said "What difference does it make..."
"mistakes"? lol It was treason to go behind the American people's backs and fund/arm terrorists like the Gipper did.

Ah but he did.

WGBH American Experience . Reagan | PBS

First, let me say I take full responsibility for my own actions and for those of my administration. As angry as I may be about activities undertaken without my knowledge, I am still accountable for those activities. As disappointed as I may be in some who served me, I'm still the one who must answer to the American people for this behavior. And as personally distasteful as I find secret bank accounts and diverted funds - well, as the Navy would say, this happened on my watch.

Let's start with the part that is the most controversial. A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to Iran deteriorated, in its implementation, into trading arms for hostages. This runs counter to my own beliefs, to administration policy, and to the original strategy we had in mind. There are reasons why it happened, but no excuses. It was a mistake.

-------------

I'm so stupid. I had no idea what was going on in my administration. It seems I'm always the last to know.

Sorry Ronnie, no one believes you. You knew. Who do you think you are? Chris Crispie?

"mistakes"? lol It was treason to go behind the American people's backs and fund/arm terrorists like the Gipper did.
If that is the case then Barry and Hillary among others should be brought up on charges pronto.

she is the one that said "What difference does it make..."

Hey, MORON, what YOU say that Hillary stated is out of context. Her "what difference does it make" was a response as to whether 4 Americans were killed by protesters or terrorists....and she is CORRECT, those Americans died.....period.

Go take a nap.

Ah but he did.

WGBH American Experience . Reagan | PBS

First, let me say I take full responsibility for my own actions and for those of my administration. As angry as I may be about activities undertaken without my knowledge, I am still accountable for those activities. As disappointed as I may be in some who served me, I'm still the one who must answer to the American people for this behavior. And as personally distasteful as I find secret bank accounts and diverted funds - well, as the Navy would say, this happened on my watch.

Let's start with the part that is the most controversial. A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to Iran deteriorated, in its implementation, into trading arms for hostages. This runs counter to my own beliefs, to administration policy, and to the original strategy we had in mind. There are reasons why it happened, but no excuses. It was a mistake.

-------------

I'm so stupid. I had no idea what was going on in my administration. It seems I'm always the last to know.

Sorry Ronnie, no one believes you. You knew. Who do you think you are? Chris Crispie?

It's called leadership...something you have no concept of being a Ratbot. Reagan, like all great men, accepted responsibility for what went on around him, good or bad. Not that anybody did anything wrong....Ollie sold the ragheads a truckload of dud missiles that were never detonated and the Contras got the money CONgress had promised and then reneged on. The other allegations in the pathetic OP are simply lies

Are people really calling for her execution? That's crazy. But she probably should have at least been arrested. It does appear there was some serious corruption involved in allowing her off the hook.

Ya know, I'm fucking fed up with this lie/distortion being repeated over and over again! I'm certainly no fan of Hillary Clinton but I am of the truth! Here is what she said in that Jan 23, 2013 Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing in full and in its entire context rather than the distorted snapshot being repeated by the useful idiots of a certain faction:
Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
You can read the transcript of the entire six + minute exchange with Sen. Johnson here;
In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make'

You can view the C-SPAN video of the exchange here:
Clinton Blows GOP Senator Benghazi Hearing | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

It's called leadership...something you have no concept of being a Ratbot. Reagan, like all great men, accepted responsibility for what went on around him, good or bad. Not that anybody did anything wrong....Ollie sold the ragheads a truckload of dud missiles that were never detonated and the Contras got the money CONgress had promised and then reneged on. The other allegations in the pathetic OP are simply lies

President Ronald Reagan said that he had forgotten important details about the Iran-contra affair,....."I can't recall".......

32 criminal convictions say otherwise rw hack boi

President Ronald Reagan said that he had forgotten important details about the Iran-contra affair,....."I can't recall".......
yep. AKA- perjury

32 criminal convictions say otherwise rw hack boi

Well if it ain't dot.commie.....32 what, pissant?

In reality, Raygun took Iraq off the nations who support terrorist. Which allowed not only American companies to sell to Iraq, but our allies as well. While we didn't sell him the Chemical Weapons, we sold him the technology to build them with. Our ally Germany sold him the precursors chemicals needed to manufacture the weapons. American companies sold him biological agents need to make biological weapon too. Other Western allies also sold him supplies. UK, France..... there was a list that itemized what each company sold toIraq. Iraq was a Soviet client state and has Russian Military equipment. So Raygun's men developed a plan to keep him supplied with Soviet weapons. We also The gave him 4 billion dollars in tax payer money (which yes Iraq defaulted on). The coke was smuggled through Panama with a cut going to his pal in charge, I'm sure. They flooded the marked with such cheap cocaine that they had to start breaking it down to Free-Base and sell it to the public as Crack. Which of course led to longer sentences for crack, which put away a lot of darkies. So it was a win/win for the Republicans, they got American to pay for the support Reagan gave to the Contra Terrorist.

I think Hillary practices "Coven Witchcraft".

She turned me into a Newt. i got better

Last edited:

Forum List

Back