The G.O.P. as the white Christian party

• Banned
  • Banned
Republican party has become the locus of organization for white Christians, and more specifically white Protestants.

The G.O.P. as the white Christian party - Gene Expression DiscoverMagazine.com

You mean it isn't the party of soulless deadbeats with no jobs and their hands out? Color me shocked.

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Caucasians are in the majority in America coming from many ethnic backgrounds and many different denominations of Christianity.

What's the issue?

Republican party has become the locus of organization for white Christians, and more specifically white Protestants.

You mean it isn't the party of soulless deadbeats with no jobs and their hands out? Color me shocked.

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."
How do seniors raise more kids?

Oh no! Not the white people! Not them again! So, ummm, what should we do!!? What should we do!!?
eat-more-chicken.png

I don't even know this guy nor am going to look him up. I can tell you four things about him however:

1. He a flaming mericon
2. He got his job as part of an affirmative action set-aside
3. He's a racist of the first order
4. He's a democrat

Oh no! Not the white people! Not them again! So, ummm, what should we do!!? What should we do!!?
eat-more-chicken.png

What Christian Hate Organization are you referring to? One that doesn't support a marxist hate agenda against heterosexual marriage, and one that fights for a child's right not to be raped by degenerate democrats? One of those Christian Hate Organizations, Moonglow?

Prof. Jose Pipedream still ignores that money walks the walk.

Yes keep that talking point up, tell your nominee to use it too

I don't support either party, so my "nominee" is whomever I decide to write-in. I am thinking I will vote for a Kardashian for Senate. Just not sure which one--the one who bleached her butthole, the one who only dates black guys, or the one who stays with the philandering alcoholic.

You're getting all giddy because you'll get to destroy America by turning it into a shithole like Mexico?

Forum List

Back