The fundamental ignorance of liberals.

More left wing ignorance:

I've been told that if we paid fast food workers $15/hour, they would do a better job, or if we paid them that much, then good smart people would be willing to work there.

The thing that liberals cannot understand is that it is the MINIMUM WAGE and that the ignorant and lazy are working those jobs because they cannot hold down a job elsewhere. The stupid aren't going to suddenly become smart, and the lazy aren't going to suddenly get motivated. If they get fired, they go make $15/hour some place else, because its the MINIMUM WAGE.

Not to mention the even more complicated economics of that ill-advised decision: if you raise the minimum wage, then all salaries go up and the MW workers are right back where they started. Someone here said it best: it's like cutting off the pig's tail, glueing it to his nose and saying he's longer.

I know this thread is an irony built on a fallacy in its own title, but can you at least figure out whether you're talking about "leftists" or "liberals"?

It just makes it hard to follow the fallacy when you can't tell who the blanket generalization is supposed to be covering. TIA.

I think it should be obvious even to theist thick headed, who I'm talking about but if you truly can't tell, I'm using "liberal, lefty, leftist, and progressive" interchangeably.

If anyone wants to get petty, I understand that a Classical Liberal is much different. If you really want to get technical here, well piss off.

One of the fundamental stupid beliefs that progressives have is their belief that money is not earned . You can see it in the way they talk. They say stupid shit like "distribution of wealth", or "giving back" as if wealth was distributed or given away and the people who have it just got lucky.

What the fuck is a "progressive"?

You just don't understand a single one of these terms, do you?

I think it should be obvious even to theist thick headed, who I'm talking about but if you truly can't tell, I'm using "liberal, lefty, leftist, and progressive" interchangeably.

Obviously, and you don't need a belief in "God" to see that.

That's why you have yet to make any point here at all -- even setting aside the blanket generalization fallacy you started with.

Great idea though. I'm going to start using the terms hubcap, snot, rainbow and widget interchangeably. Should be fun.

Last edited:
What the fuck is a "progressive"?

You just don't understand a single one of these terms, do you?

Obviously, and you don't need a belief in "God" to see that.

That's why you have yet to make any point here at all -- even setting aside the blanket generalization fallacy you started with.

Great idea though. I'm going to start using the terms hubcap, snot, rainbow and widget interchaneably. Should be fun.

You are boring the shit out of me dude.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz..............

Can't answer the question.

How predictable was that. :eusa_hand:

As just said, that's why you have yet to make a point.

Perhaps all those guns you insist on yelling about left loaded around your house shot it down.

/thread

Perhaps all those guns you insist on yelling about left loaded around your house shot it down.

/thread

I'm not here to answer questions nit wit, I'm here to teach. You don't want to learn well that's what makes you a liberal I guess.

/thread

I'm not here to answer questions nit wit, I'm here to teach. You don't want to learn well that's what makes you a liberal I guess.

You're "here to teach" ----- yet you can't even define your own terms. :rofl:

This thread delivers. :rock:

Another one of the ways that lefties ignorance is exposed is in how they never ever learn.

The Zimmerman/Martin case should have taught them a lesson, but as we see with the riots in Missouri, they haven't learned. In the Zimmerman case, they jumped to conclusions, most times wild unfounded conclusions, based on here say, and things completely made up. They are repeating those mistakes right now.

I maintain that to be a liberal requires ignorance. Learning is the enemy for them and must be avoided at all costs.

Forum List

Back