The fundamental ignorance of liberals.

It would be funny if you lefties didn't think shit like this was actually true. You do, hence your arguing that very thing.

You mean like how 97% of climate scientists believe man made climate change is occurring?

What's the matter with them? Dont they listen to Rush Limbaugh?

More irrelevant nonsense, thanks for volunteering yourself as exhibit A.

Conservatives and Science

Match made in hell

Here's another fine example of the ignorance of liberals:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8985574-post1.html

Here, NoTeaPartyPlease seems to think that because we support Mr.Bundy in his fight against big government bullying, that it means we also agree with everything else he says and does.

Liberalism must be pretty attractive to many people since not only will the government take care if you, but you don't have to do any hard thinking either.

Last edited:
Here a recent example of the stupidity that pervades the left: there is an item on Facebook from one if the most idiotic pages around"Americans against the Tea Party" they tout the fact that over a million floridians have signed up for obamacare with the hash tag #flalovesobamacare. These idiots think that people signed up because they live obamacare. They couldn't WAIT to sign up for it. It doesn't even occur to their minuscule mind that those people signed up BECAUSE ITS THE LAW. And that ignorant piece has over 21k likes.

The depth and breath of left wing stupidity is amazing.

Another example of left wing stupidity:

Each and every one of those "Bush had 13 Benghazi's" and Reagan had X number of Benghazi's etc. it shows that no matter how long this issue has been out there, no matter how many investigations or how many threads started here, liberals are unable to understand exactly what the point is. It's about the lie and the coverup.

How do you get through to them? You don't. If you are a liberal, them by definition, you aren't mentally up to the task of complex situations.

For example, this cartoon that has been going around Facebook:

Actually, with a cartoon like that, this thread should be called "The right wings fundamental ignorance about liberals" or "The right wings fundamental ignorance".

Republicans think the Democratic Party is made up of liberals because they don't understand the meaning of the word "coalition". And those cartoon arguments are how right wingers debate everything, from a position of ignorance.

Actually, with a cartoon like that, this thread should be called "The right wings fundamental ignorance about liberals" or "The right wings fundamental ignorance".

Republicans think the Democratic Party is made up of liberals because they don't understand the meaning of the word "coalition". And those cartoon arguments are how right wingers debate everything, from a position of ignorance.

Lol, you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about do you? That's why most of your posts are cut and paste jobs. You aren't too good with your own words.

Lol, you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about do you? That's why most of your posts are cut and paste jobs. You aren't too good with your own words.

That's simply not true. If you read "most of the posts" you would know I only add links to back up what I'm "reporting". Believe it, I'm "reporting". I couldn't make up the things Republicans say. It wouldn't occur to me. If I didn't add links, no one would believe me. Look at BP. When I said Republicans blocked the Obama administration from investigating BP, USMB Republicans called that a lie. Eventually, after so many links, they realized it was the truth.

When I said more than 50 people died from deadly riots all across the Arab world started by a Right Wing video made in California, at first USMB Republicans said there were no riots. But after so many links, they had to admit it. Then they insisted no one died, course they stopped insisting that too.

And remember when I said Republicans held millions of unemployed hostage if Obama didn't extend the Bush Tax Cuts? They called that a lie until I linked to right wing sites putting it right out there.

I don't need to lie. I don't make anything up. I just quote Republicans.

Speaking of ignorance, Liberal/commies like Obama and his cult followers believe they can control the climate of the earth, and expect others to believe it or you get called cute names, like denier

that not only ignorant, that's scary ignorant

Man....nutters sure do like to think about what liberals believe. It's a wonder that they have any time to evaluate their own beliefs. A wonder, I tell ya.

Speaking of ignorance, Liberal/commies like Obama and his cult followers believe they can control the climate of the earth, and expect others to believe it or you get called cute names, like denier

that not only ignorant, that's scary ignorant

Ignorance is when a DB calls what 98% of what scientists believe "ignorant" DB. You have no degree. Oh that's right. Education is for "snobs".

That's simply not true. If you read "most of the posts" you would know I only add links to back up what I'm "reporting". Believe it, I'm "reporting". I couldn't make up the things Republicans say. It wouldn't occur to me. If I didn't add links, no one would believe me. Look at BP. When I said Republicans blocked the Obama administration from investigating BP, USMB Republicans called that a lie. Eventually, after so many links, they realized it was the truth.

When I said more than 50 people died from deadly riots all across the Arab world started by a Right Wing video made in California, at first USMB Republicans said there were no riots. But after so many links, they had to admit it. Then they insisted no one died, course they stopped insisting that too.

And remember when I said Republicans held millions of unemployed hostage if Obama didn't extend the Bush Tax Cuts? They called that a lie until I linked to right wing sites putting it right out there.

I don't need to lie. I don't make anything up. I just quote Republicans.

If I were lying, you would think there would be more from right wingers than "I don't believe it".

The Benghazi cover up was to cover the inaction of the Republican head of the CIA as his misguided affair with his biographer came to light just as Amb. Stevens was attempting to establish an American foothold in East Libya.

Petraeus screwed the pooch, was made to testify in secret , and the HOR Republicants cynically try to pawn all Petraeus's failures off on Clinton.

And they keep screaming they want the truth.

They already HAVE the truth!

Who told Petraeus to resign? No one. But soldiers do that after losses under their direct command.

Regards from Rosie

The Benghazi cover up was to cover the inaction of the Republican head of the CIA as his misguided affair with his biographer came to light just as Amb. Stevens was attempting to establish an American foothold in East Libya.

Petraeus screwed the pooch, was made to testify in secret , and the HOR Republicants cynically try to pawn all Petraeus's failures off on Clinton.

And they keep screaming they want the truth.

They already HAVE the truth!

Who told Petraeus to resign? No one. But soldiers do that after losses under their direct command.

Regards from Rosie

Yet again, missing the point. Albeit in a different way.

More left wing ignorance:

I've been told that if we paid fast food workers $15/hour, they would do a better job, or if we paid them that much, then good smart people would be willing to work there.

The thing that liberals cannot understand is that it is the MINIMUM WAGE and that the ignorant and lazy are working those jobs because they cannot hold down a job elsewhere. The stupid aren't going to suddenly become smart, and the lazy aren't going to suddenly get motivated. If they get fired, they go make $15/hour some place else, because its the MINIMUM WAGE.

Not to mention the even more complicated economics of that ill-advised decision: if you raise the minimum wage, then all salaries go up and the MW workers are right back where they started. Someone here said it best: it's like cutting off the pig's tail, glueing it to his nose and saying he's longer.

I've been told that if we paid fast food workers $15/hour, they would do a better job, or if we paid them that much, then good smart people would be willing to work there.

The thing that liberals cannot understand is that it is the MINIMUM WAGE and that the ignorant and lazy are working those jobs because they cannot hold down a job elsewhere. The stupid aren't going to suddenly become smart, and the lazy aren't going to suddenly get motivated. If they get fired, they go make $15/hour some place else, because its the MINIMUM WAGE.

Not to mention the even more complicated economics of that ill-advised decision: if you raise the minimum wage, then all salaries go up and the MW workers are right back where they started. Someone here said it best: it's like cutting off the pig's tail, glueing it to his nose and saying he's longer.

No. That last paragraph is not supported by facts.

I know this thread is an irony built on a fallacy in its own title, but can you at least figure out whether you're talking about "leftists" or "liberals"?

It just makes it hard to follow the fallacy when you can't tell who the blanket generalization is supposed to be covering. TIA.

Forum List

Back