The free gift of God is already yours!

Jesus does not contradict himself-- The twisting by minds of mortals does that.
The bible is Gods word--not mine. He said those truths I shared with you.

Oh I am happy with the dialog , so people can see the glaring difference in how scripture can be interpreted. So they can see how the truth can be twisted , and how deadly religion can be , so selfish that a religion can try to hog the salvation of God unto themselves and think nothing of it.

The bible is clear on who will make it into Gods kingdom--The truth from Jesus--Matt 7:21--Only those living now to do his Fathers( YHWH(Jehovah) will get to enter his kingdom.

How many are serving-YHWH(Jehovah) the way he set forth??

Your religion cannot read 1John 4:14 the word is bearing witness that the Father sent the Son to be "The Savior of the WORLD!" Your religion is set on a limited number making it , the word here is unlimited; Jesus is charged with saving a WORLD! JWS are charged with Matt. 23:13, to " Shut up the Kingdom from men." You take the kingdom by the violence of limiting it and locking people out.

Can you understand English??? Jesus said--Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life( salvation) FEW are the ones finding it, For--- MANY--- have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction( lake of fire)

Your way is NOT the way.

Only "Few" are finding it now, because only few are chosen to find it now. That verse is NOT an unwinding of the future, only the present. You read it so fatalistic , because your religions outlook on salvation is fatalistic.

What about these 600 verses , 600+ Scriptures Confirming Universal Salvation

Can you understand that English? 600 lovely verses that lean toward the salvation of us all. That narrow path that you love so much, is going to be expanded. Your cramped road will look different ; 100 reasons why it will look different ; 100 Scriptural Proofs That Jesus Christ Will Save All Mankind

That's 700 scriptures that changes the doom in that path to destruction scripture you cherish so much. You cherish the doom more than the salvation, because there is no room in your heart to find ways to widen the path.

There can be 5000 verses--Jesus taught this---Matt 7:21-23--- One must live now doing the will of his Father to enter his kingdom( very clear)--a worker of iniquity = a practicer of sin-- these will not enter Gods kingdom. at minimum 99% practice sin daily and are mislead year after year into partaking off the table of demons-1Cor 10:21---Jesus said--MANY there will hear these words as judgement---GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WORKER OF INIQUITY, I MUST CONFESS I NEVER EVEN KNEW YOU. so twisting other scriptures does not get one by these facts.

Oh I am happy with the dialog , so people can see the glaring difference in how scripture can be interpreted. So they can see how the truth can be twisted , and how deadly religion can be , so selfish that a religion can try to hog the salvation of God unto themselves and think nothing of it.

The bible is clear on who will make it into Gods kingdom--The truth from Jesus--Matt 7:21--Only those living now to do his Fathers( YHWH(Jehovah) will get to enter his kingdom.

Your religion cannot read 1John 4:14 the word is bearing witness that the Father sent the Son to be "The Savior of the WORLD!" Your religion is set on a limited number making it , the word here is unlimited; Jesus is charged with saving a WORLD! JWS are charged with Matt. 23:13, to " Shut up the Kingdom from men." You take the kingdom by the violence of limiting it and locking people out.

Can you understand English??? Jesus said--Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life( salvation) FEW are the ones finding it, For--- MANY--- have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction( lake of fire)

Your way is NOT the way.

Only "Few" are finding it now, because only few are chosen to find it now. That verse is NOT an unwinding of the future, only the present. You read it so fatalistic , because your religions outlook on salvation is fatalistic.

Can you understand that English? 600 lovely verses that lean toward the salvation of us all. That narrow path that you love so much, is going to be expanded. Your cramped road will look different ; 100 reasons why it will look different ; 100 Scriptural Proofs That Jesus Christ Will Save All Mankind

That's 700 scriptures that changes the doom in that path to destruction scripture you cherish so much. You cherish the doom more than the salvation, because there is no room in your heart to find ways to widen the path.

There can be 5000 verses--Jesus taught this---Matt 7:21-23--- One must live now doing the will of his Father to enter his kingdom( very clear)--a worker of iniquity = a practicer of sin-- these will not enter Gods kingdom. at minimum 99% practice sin daily and are mislead year after year into partaking off the table of demons-1Cor 10:21---Jesus said--MANY there will hear these words as judgement---GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WORKER OF INIQUITY, I MUST CONFESS I NEVER EVEN KNEW YOU. so twisting other scriptures does not get one by these facts.

700 verses that give the people hope which you and your religion want to take away. Moses practiced sin , Paul did as well; your religion cannot take salvation away from them , and it cannot doom any of humanity ;

your too late , grace has won.

Your way is NOT the way.

700 verses that give the people hope which you and your religion want to take away. Moses practiced sin , Paul did as well; your religion cannot take salvation away from them , and it cannot doom any of humanity ;

I will believe Jesus--and Paul who taught--Hebrews 10:26-- No sacrifice( Jesus') left for ANY who practice sin. When your thoughts do not match Jesus and Paul--time for a change in thinking. Those 700 verses were to the true followers. Its open to all, but Jesus taught--Few will find the road--contradicting Gods son is not a wise spot to be standing here in these ;last days.

Your way is NOT the way.

I will believe Jesus--and Paul who taught--Hebrews 10:26-- No sacrifice( Jesus') left for ANY who practice sin. When your thoughts do not match Jesus and Paul--time for a change in thinking. Those 700 verses were to the true followers. Its open to all, but Jesus taught--Few will find the road--contradicting Gods son is not a wise spot to be standing here in these ;last days.

The Free gift of salvation is already waiting on those unbelievers who are practicing sin right now. Those unbelievers who are practicing sin now are lost, the good news is that Jesus came to earth seeking them to save them, and to mostly save them from self righteous believers like yourself who would condemn them ; Luke 19:10 " For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." Lost people , unbelievers ; condemned and without hope in the world.

You know, all the ones the JW's wrote off and pre judged into their Christian hell. You Jehovah Witnesses may not like it but Jesus came into the world to save it ; John 12:47 " I came not to judge the world , but to SAVE THE WORLD!"

Everyone who practices sin will be saved, not because they practice it , but because Jesus came here to save us inspite of our sin!

Glory to God , the free gift is already ours.

Your way is NOT the way.

The Free gift of salvation is already waiting on those unbelievers who are practicing sin right now. Those unbelievers who are practicing sin now are lost, the good news is that Jesus came to earth seeking them to save them, and to mostly save them from self righteous believers like yourself who would condemn them ; Luke 19:10 " For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." Lost people , unbelievers ; condemned and without hope in the world.

You know, all the ones the JW's wrote off and pre judged into their Christian hell. You Jehovah Witnesses may not like it but Jesus came into the world to save it ; John 12:47 " I came not to judge the world , but to SAVE THE WORLD!"

Everyone who practices sin will be saved, not because they practice it , but because Jesus came here to save us inspite of our sin!

One would think the bible teaches 2 different truths. But it doesn't--so what does one do???? They listen to Gods advice-- He spoke from heaven at Jesus baptism and said( commanded)-- This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM.
What Jesus teaches isn't what you are teaching.

One would think the bible teaches 2 different truths. But it doesn't--so what does one do???? They listen to Gods advice-- He spoke from heaven at Jesus baptism and said( commanded)-- This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM.

I am not teaching anything ; I am not a teacher , but I can read. I simply bear witness to what I read.

I am not teaching anything ; I am not a teacher , but I can read. I simply bear witness to what I read.

33,000 different religions claiming to be Christian can read as well--Why is it such a mass of confusion. They ALL claim to have holy spirit, yet 33,000 different truths--only one of those religions has Jesus.1Cor 1:10-- They are in union with Jesus.

33,000 different religions claiming to be Christian can read as well--Why is it such a mass of confusion. They ALL claim to have holy spirit, yet 33,000 different truths--only one of those religions has Jesus.1Cor 1:10-- They are in union with Jesus.

I am not a Christian and I do not have the Holy Spirit and I am not in any religion.

I am not a Christian and I do not have the Holy Spirit and I am not in any religion.

Are you interested in religions?

Only as a study , I hold no other interests in religion.

The free gift of God is already yours ; study John 17:2, " As you have given him power over all flesh , that he should give eternal life to as many you have given him." You have to read the greatness in this incredible verse ; Jesus said that the Father gave him the ability to GIVE eternal life to as many humans as the Father has given him. The first part of verse tells us right off that the Father has given Jesus power over ALL FLESH! He has given him ALL humans! And Jesus can GIVE eternal life to as many as the Father has given him.

Its academic! You think Jesus would hold back eternal life from anyone? No! Jesus loves us ALL ; he died for us ALL. Christ is in us ALL , Col. 3:11. The free gift of eternal life is for us ALL!

That is not the path Jesus taught. As Well Jesus taught--only those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( Matt 7:21) his will = John 4:22-24-- One must worship in spirit and truth---One cannot find truth on their own attempts.

That is not the path Jesus taught. As Well Jesus taught--only those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( Matt 7:21) his will = John 4:22-24-- One must worship in spirit and truth---One cannot find truth on their own attempts.

Can they find truth on your attempts?

I merely plant seeds. Jehovah seeks good hearts, he waters the seeds, he sends those he chooses to his son. Who in turn sends them to his Father. To accomplish this--John 4:22-24

I merely plant seeds. Jehovah seeks good hearts, he waters the seeds, he sends those he chooses to his son. Who in turn sends them to his Father. To accomplish this--John 4:22-24

Can Jehovah call and choose someone without using another human in the mix , or does he only draw humans to God through Jehovah's Witnesses?

Can Jehovah call and choose someone without using another human in the mix , or does he only draw humans to God through Jehovah's Witnesses?

Prayer to the only true God backed with faith, is a very powerful avenue.

An interesting evasion of the question ; but I understand why. Those of you who would dare hog salvation and hoard it to yourselves , would also dare to think others can only be called through you and your group. Stunning selfishness ; supreme pride at its worst on display for all the world to see.

( In the human consciousness , exist the utmost importance of self.)

Interesting human dynamic ;

An interesting evasion of the question ; but I understand why. Those of you who would dare hog salvation and hoard it to yourselves , would also dare to think others can only be called through you and your group. Stunning selfishness ; supreme pride at its worst on display for all the world to see.

actually it has 0 to do with self--The teachings of Jesus prove it all.

The ego of the JW's prove the supreme stunning selfishness I am speaking of. You dare think that only through your group is salvation possible.

Only God and Christ can think like that.

The ego of the JW's prove the supreme stunning selfishness I am speaking of. You dare think that only through your group is salvation possible.

Only God and Christ can think like that.

Exactly what the bible teaches-- Jesus started one single religion( 1Cor 1:10)--Fact--They serve the God Israel served in the ot=YHWH(Jehovah a single being God) and accept Jesus as the one sent forth from God-the Messiah.
33,000 religions claiming to be Christian serve a non existent God--the trinity.
So do you think ones being mislead into serving a non existent god belongs to God---John 4:22-24 and Gods #1 commandment says--NO.

Forum List

Back