The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!

Blacks are, for the most part, very pious people. Biblical scripture is at the core of their faith and that faith is NOT based in relativism but in the absolute grace and benevolence of God. That faith has guided the mainstream Black community along a path of relative prosperity pulling more than 75% out of poverty.
Are you saying Black prosperity belongs to White people and Blacks are given all they have by Whites? I beg to differ, Hard work and sacrifice is the rule not the exception in the Black community. regardless of your spurious assumptions.
Seriously funny stuff. Hard work? Benevolence? Seriously, are we talking about American blacks?
We aren't talking about YOU or your ilk. Your time here on USMB alone is enough to mark you as a fat computer geek who does hardly anything else but browse and post, browse and post! Some nerve you have to point your fat finger at anyone and complain that they are not hard working!

Blacks are, for the most part, very pious people. Biblical scripture is at the core of their faith and that faith is NOT based in relativism but in the absolute grace and benevolence of God. That faith has guided the mainstream Black community along a path of relative prosperity pulling more than 75% out of poverty.
Are you saying Black prosperity belongs to White people and Blacks are given all they have by Whites? I beg to differ, Hard work and sacrifice is the rule not the exception in the Black community. regardless of your spurious assumptions.
Seriously funny stuff. Hard work? Benevolence? Seriously, are we talking about American blacks?
We aren't talking about YOU or your ilk. Your time here on USMB alone is enough to mark you as a fat computer geek who does hardly anything else but browse and post, browse and post! Some nerve you have to point your fat finger at anyone and complain that they are not hard working!
There is a far greater chance of you being stupid, lazy and fat than I, given that you are black and I am not. I realize that it cannot be easy being on the bottom rung of every ladder because you're black, but that's life. Sorry, but it's not my fault.

There is nothing irrational about what I've said...

There is nothing rational about what you've said. You state that irrefutable facts are false, you then make false equivalencies... impart theft as a fundamental trait of caucasians, further regurgitating the drivel common to Zinn, Chomsky and other addled Leftists, who simply write a history from a fictitious perspective, claiming such to be that of the Indians, Blacks and other would-be victims of whitey.

Leftist? I don't wear those "left" or "right" labels. To do that would signify my allegiance to either group and that thought just sickens me.
Yet there's nothing that you've said that rests anywhere except dead center of the Relativism, common to Left-think.

Now, you want to get metaphysical on me... such a question concerning my thoughts on the most egregious flaw or the greatest evil is not something to be answered without considerable thought. NAW! I'll pass on that one and let you tell me YOUR thoughts on the subject... the floor is yours::::::

Super... What you've managed to do is to sustain your argument, thus having conceded to the standing points of the argument you otherwise sought to contest.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The problem with you and your ilk is you are obsessed with property. That's your god. So don't come here talking about relativism and rationality when the idol you worship is naught but materialism.
Instead, place your faith in the true God who can destroy both the body AND the soul; for, in Him is the absolutes of knowledge, morality and truth. No where else!

I've heard of no talk or conspiracy to get "free stuff" from White society. That is antithetical to the basic tenets of Black Christianity.You,sadly, do a disservice to all when you posit wild speculation as fact and promote that notion with impunity. Yes, some of that impoverished 25% are on welfare rolls and some of that percentage might feel "entitled", I suppose. But look closer at those stats and you'll find that entitlements are not divvied out randomly to one group of poor people.

Your "irrefutable" facts fail and so does your illusion of my "concession." Get help!

And recipients of philanthropic "obsessed with property" people SHARE in that property.
SHARE? If so, it is unwilling sharing, especially by "conservative right wingers. Any sharing for minorities and others had to be legislated by liberals ( conservatives with a conscience)who believe in altruistic Christianity! Every step towards racial and gender equality has been met with obstructionism from the right. Dropping a few dimes here and there or trickle down economics is not the kind of philanthropy that would fit my description of "sharing."

SHARE? If so, it is unwilling sharing, especially by "conservative right wingers. Any sharing for minorities and others had to be legislated by liberals ( conservatives with a conscience)who believe in altruistic Christianity! Every step towards racial and gender equality has been met with obstructionism from the right. Dropping a few dimes here and there or trickle down economics is not the kind of philanthropy that would fit my description of "sharing."

Yeah, we know. Looting is what fits your definition of "sharing."

odd how you choose to show a pick of someone with fragile X syndrome

you hate disabled people

This is about institutional racism not individual cops.

Point is: if you are black, than you are more likely to be a victim of police brutality.

The individual cops should be tried for homicide, and the institution should be reformed.

If you are black, then you are more likely to commit crime, lie about having done so, resist arrest with violence and flee. Just as if you are black you are more likely to burn down your own town, destroy the businesses of your neighbor, loot and injure innocents.

What a crock! That statement is among the most irrational,vicious, racist LIES I've ever seen. The stats you refer to tell you NOtHING about an individual Black person. Most Blacks are NOT prone toward criminality and crime statistics don't seem to account for that when read by bigots with an agenda!

YOU are right! MOST blacks are not prone. I agree!
But statistics don't lie. Most CRIMES are committed by blacks.
Where do most blacks live? In black neighborhoods.
Where do most violent crimes occur? Black neighborhoods.
So if given the responsibility to reduce violent crime and save lives where would you go?

Can't argue with the facts of life.
Most blacks are law abiding JUST AS MOST COPS are too!
But to paint all cops with the same brush is just as bad as profiling. No question.
statistics don't lie? :lol: There are books written about how to lie with statistics:

Point is: if you are black, than you are more likely to be a victim of police brutality.

The individual cops should be tried for homicide, and the institution should be reformed.

If you are black, then you are more likely to commit crime, lie about having done so, resist arrest with violence and flee. Just as if you are black you are more likely to burn down your own town, destroy the businesses of your neighbor, loot and injure innocents.

What a crock! That statement is among the most irrational,vicious, racist LIES I've ever seen. The stats you refer to tell you NOtHING about an individual Black person. Most Blacks are NOT prone toward criminality and crime statistics don't seem to account for that when read by bigots with an agenda!

It's also irrelevant because no citizen can be rightfully treated unfairly just because some other citizens of his own race, or ethnicity, or religion, etc. are bad actors. You have the right to your INDIVIDUAL rights.

It is not okay to kill Freddie Gray because blacks have a high crime rate. It is not even a mitigating factor in the culpability of the officers.
You have just posted one of the best responses I 'seen on this topic...thanks!

Reasonable doubt = an irate Freddie repeatedly stood up and raised hell. He fell having his hands feet restrained and broke his own neck.

It's also irrelevant because no citizen can be rightfully treated unfairly just because some other citizens of his own race, or ethnicity, or religion, etc. are bad actors. You have the right to your INDIVIDUAL rights.

It is not okay to kill Freddie Gray because blacks have a high crime rate. It is not even a mitigating factor in the culpability of the officers.

One would think that the conservatives who fancy themselves experts on the Constitution would happily concur with what I said.

His reply is totally irrelevant to the subject of this thread. The riots occurred because the thugs in the riot blamed racism for Freddie Gray's death. So do all the liberal apologists for the rioters.

odd how you choose to show a pick of someone with fragile X syndrome

you hate disabled people

He is not disabled, he is a typical neo-conservative like you. Look in the mirror...there is an uncanny resemblance!

One would think that the conservatives who fancy themselves experts on the Constitution would happily concur with what I said.

No one has claimed that it's OK to kill innocent people. That claim isn't even in play here.

His reply is totally irrelevant to the subject of this thread. The riots occurred because the thugs in the riot blamed racism for Freddie Gray's death. So do all the liberal apologists for the rioters.

The rioters have nothing to do with it. Tim McVeigh has nothing to do with Waco or Ruby Ridge.

No one has claimed that it's OK to kill innocent people. That claim isn't even in play here.

YOU are wrong. The justification for prejudicial treatment of black Americans because of the statitistics on black crime are rampant on this forum.

Not to mention the same prejudice against Muslims.

The rioters have nothing to do with it. Tim McVeigh has nothing to do with Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Hmmm, yeah, the riots have everything to do with it. If it wasn't for the riots we wouldn't even be talking about it. Neither Al Sharpton nor Obumble would have stuck their nose into it.

Forum List

Back