What is a hate crime in progressive America?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Well:

political-correctness-pe-intelesjpg-22fedovpar81b6uen9nwqg6c.png

HateCrimeCartoon.gif

cb1016wj20091019021647.jpg

0_1321331915100912101102_93_news.jpg

did_anyone_else_notice_this_540.jpg

SPLC_scum.jpg

The definition of a hate crime is freely available. You must be an idiot not to know what it is. :laugh:
Hate crime is the biggest bullshit. Either it is a crime or it is not. Hate crime was created to have more control over the population by controlling free speech. Who the fuck cares what the motive was when a crime is committed and proved.

The definition of a hate crime is freely available. You must be an idiot not to know what it is. :laugh:
Hate crime is the biggest bullshit. Either it is a crime or it is not. Hate crime was created to have more control over the population by controlling free speech. Who the fuck cares what the motive was when a crime is committed and proved.
Lots of people care. Thats why its a law moron.

Do you have Asperger's or are you just too stupid to understand nuance?
No I dont have Aspergers. Nuance is defined as a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound. Perhaps you were looking for the word sarcasm?

You are the stupidest fuck there is. Either it is a crime or it is not. Rodney King case: Police were acquitted.. then feds move in because officers were white the drugged asshole was black. Immediately it became hate crime. The double jeopardy safety is gone with that fucking hate crime bullshit.

You are the stupidest fuck there is. Either it is a crime or it is not. Rodney King case: Police were acquitted.. then feds move in because officers were white the drugged asshole was black. Immediately it became hate crime. The double jeopardy safety is gone with that fucking hate crime bullshit.
Its a crime. What gave you the idea it wasnt a crime? I just told you there was a law stating it was a crime. No the double jeopardy safety is not gone. You still cant be tried twice once acquitted. They have to charge you with something different just like they would charge the gangsters with tax evasion after failing to get them for murder.. Are you really that much of an idiot?

Its a crime. What gave you the idea it wasnt a crime? I just told you there was a law stating it was a crime. No the double jeopardy safety is not gone. You still cant be tried twice once acquitted. They have to charge you with something different just like they would charge the gangsters with tax evasion after failing to get them for murder.. Are you really that much of an idiot?
So.. when in the heat of confining a resisting person under so much drugs that he cannot feel the batons and calls the arresting persons motherfuckers and every name you can imagine and two officers dare uttering in response the word nigga.. it is a hate crime huh? you are a dumb fuck after all. Charging persons with different crimes and the crimes are uttering the word jew or nigga.

So.. when in the heat of confining a resisting person under so much drugs that he cannot feel the batons and calls the arresting persons motherfuckers and every name you can imagine and two officers dare uttering in response the word nigga.. it is a hate crime huh? you are a dumb fuck after all. Charging persons with different crimes and the crimes are uttering the word jew or nigga.
Yes its a hate crime. What are you confused about?

Do you have Asperger's or are you just too stupid to understand nuance?
No I dont have Aspergers. Nuance is defined as a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound. Perhaps you were looking for the word sarcasm?

I think your Asperger's went undiagnosed.
I think your education went uncompleted.

There is no such things as hate crime. Either it is crime or not. So you can say to me with impunity that I am a motherfucker and in return I cannot say to you nigga because it is a hate crime, that's what you are saying?

There is no such things as hate crime. Either it is crime or not. So you can say to me with impunity that I am a motherfucker and in return I cannot say to you nigga because it is a hate crime, that's what you are saying?
Yes there is a such thing as a hate crime moron. Its a law. Did you forget that?

There is no law against you calling me a nigga. You really are an idiot arent you?

Yes there is a such thing as a hate crime moron. Its a law. Did you forget that?

There is no law against you calling me a nigga. You really are an idiot arent you?
Look fuckhead.. I would not call you nigga unless you behaved like one. I worked with very nice black persons and I would go to bat for them.

Look fuckhead.. I would not call you nigga unless you behaved like one. I worked with very nice black persons and I would go to bat for them.
I know you wouldnt call me one to my face more than once but what does that have to do with the fact you are ignorant of the law? Lets not deflect from the issue. There is no law that keeps you from calling me names.

I know you wouldnt call me one to my face more than once but what does that have to do with the fact you are ignorant of the law? Lets not deflect from the issue. There is no law that keeps you from calling me names.
Getting strong there aren't you? We are not deviating from the issue. Hate crime is defined by the words we utter.

a hate crime is something only a white looking person can be charged with.

no matter what a minority does they will never be charged with a hate crime.

Leftist have completely legalized racism against white people and are happy they have achieved such a high level of bigotry. Just look at all the riots they have caused since bo took Ofc.

Getting strong there aren't you? We are not deviating from the issue. Hate crime is defined by the words we utter.
I stay strong. Just who I am. We werent deviating from the issue but you were. Hate crime is not defined by the words you utter. Its defined by intent moron. If that was the case it would be a hate crime for you to call me a nigga.

Forum List

Back