The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!

Blacks are, for the most part, very pious people. Biblical scripture is at the core of their faith and that faith is NOT based in relativism but in the absolute grace and benevolence of God. That faith has guided the mainstream Black community along a path of relative prosperity pulling more than 75% out of poverty.
Are you saying Black prosperity belongs to White people and Blacks are given all they have by Whites? I beg to differ, Hard work and sacrifice is the rule not the exception in the Black community. regardless of your spurious assumptions.
Seriously funny stuff. Hard work? Benevolence? Seriously, are we talking about American blacks?
We aren't talking about YOU or your ilk. Your time here on USMB alone is enough to mark you as a fat computer geek who does hardly anything else but browse and post, browse and post! Some nerve you have to point your fat finger at anyone and complain that they are not hard working!
There is a far greater chance of you being stupid, lazy and fat than I, given that you are black and I am not. I realize that it cannot be easy being on the bottom rung of every ladder because you're black, but that's life. Sorry, but it's not my fault.

You don't know that I'm Black. I have ever said either way! But I'd be willing to wager a day's pay that I'm in better condition than you are. I'd also bet my paycheck is bigger than yours and several of your buddies combined!

Why couldn't it be? Can you prove that a black government official, including police, are incapable of being biased against black citizens?

Is it possible that a black cop can be racist against possible? I suppose, but according to physicists it's theoretically possible for a glass of milk that dropped to the floor and shattered can spontaneously reassemble itself. The odds are a million, billion, billion, trillion to one, but it's possible.

Liberal turds have been saying for years that cities need to hire black officers to prevent racism. Now you seem to be saying that was all bullshit.

Why should voters listen to anything liberals have to say on this subject?

Blacks can be exceedingly racist to other blacks.

More unintelligible garbage from Bretfart.

Unfortunately you libs have claimed blacks can't be racist, that you have to be in a power relationship to be racist. I've already posted one example of a lib saying that. Do you need more? I could spend all day posting such examples.
Aw grow up! By your confounded logic the black police persons, being in a position of power over black Baltimoreans , would fit your prerequisite for being "racist." just as the Nazis fit that "racist" logic when they killed millions of Jews that looked just like them. Ask Kirk Douglas, he's an Ashkenazi Jew but he is as Nordic looking as any German.

Anyone who believes in race has the potential to be racist. Those that do not, like me.. .are incapable of such primitive urges and feelings...heh heh heh!

It's not my theory. It's the theory propounded by your left-wing Komrades.

If race doesn't exist, then why does every government form I fill out ask me about my race?
Perhaps the question is meant to inquire how much Neanderthal is in you. The less of those genes the more human you are!

Blacks are, for the most part, very pious people. Biblical scripture is at the core of their faith and that faith is NOT based in relativism but in the absolute grace and benevolence of God. That faith has guided the mainstream Black community along a path of relative prosperity pulling more than 75% out of poverty.
Are you saying Black prosperity belongs to White people and Blacks are given all they have by Whites? I beg to differ, Hard work and sacrifice is the rule not the exception in the Black community. regardless of your spurious assumptions.
Seriously funny stuff. Hard work? Benevolence? Seriously, are we talking about American blacks?
We aren't talking about YOU or your ilk. Your time here on USMB alone is enough to mark you as a fat computer geek who does hardly anything else but browse and post, browse and post! Some nerve you have to point your fat finger at anyone and complain that they are not hard working!
There is a far greater chance of you being stupid, lazy and fat than I, given that you are black and I am not. I realize that it cannot be easy being on the bottom rung of every ladder because you're black, but that's life. Sorry, but it's not my fault.

You don't know that I'm Black. I have ever said either way! But I'd be willing to wager a day's pay that I'm in better condition than you are. I'd also bet my paycheck is bigger than yours and several of your buddies combined!

WOW! Impressive! are you also as well endowed? You know that is really a myth about blacks... but I'm sure with your propensity for exaggeration... you are like the
flea floating down the river on it's back with a hard on yelling "raise the drawbridge"!

WOW! Impressive! are you also as well endowed? You know that is really a myth about blacks... but I'm sure with your propensity for exaggeration... you are like the
flea floating down the river on it's back with a hard on yelling "raise the drawbridge"!

All the women I know have told me it's not a myth.

Not a myth; black men in general are huge compared to white men. If it makes you feel better though, you're hung like John Holmes.

And the guy charged with driving the van and 2nd degree murder is BLACK!!!
So how can there be an issue here???
Facing the most serious charge, one of second-degree murder, is Officer Caesar Goodson, the driver of the van that transported Gray to a police station.
Six Baltimore police officers charged over Freddie Gray death - Yahoo News
View attachment 40702

It's never really been about racism, it's the black attitude, 'I'm black so I shouldn't be arrested'.

Close... but it's worse than that. The problem is that the people making the claim are making it because THEY HAVE BEEN "TAUGHT" TO BELIEVE THAT "TO ARREST A BLACK IS TO BE A RACIST".

They were TAUGHT this lie, intentionally... and they were TAUGHT THIS LIE: BY THE LEFT, WHICH IS TO SAY BLACKS HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED TO BELIEVE THAT ANY ASSAULT ON THEM BY ANY AUTHORITY IS RACISM... TO INDUCE IN THEM THE REVOLUTIONARY INSTINCT, AS A MEANS TO UNDERMINE THE CIVILIZATION KNOWN AS THE UNITED STATES.

Which is a crime committed against you and I, by the Ideological Left and every Leftist is guilty of this crime... from the youngest female of liberal 'beliefs' to the oldest life long committed Marxist present... and those who passed before it.

You are venturing so far into fantasy land that continuing to debate with you is becoming a liability. I usually only debate sane coherent people and you are quickly slipping below the bar!

You are the one meting out insults and making personal observations. Why don't you address the OP and leave personal crap out of it?

The issue is the crimes committed. Allegedly.

I thought racism was the issue. Hard to blame a crime committed by a black man against a black man on racism. The mayor is black, the district attorney is black, the chief of police is black, but this is supposed to be about racism?
No it was never about racism.

Yes it was, moron. It has always been about racism.
Keep teliing yourself that.

The issue is the crimes committed. Allegedly.

I thought racism was the issue. Hard to blame a crime committed by a black man against a black man on racism. The mayor is black, the district attorney is black, the chief of police is black, but this is supposed to be about racism?
No it was never about racism.

Yes it was, moron. It has always been about racism.
Keep teliing yourself that.

The lib media are telling me that 100 times a day.

You have just posted one of the best responses I 'seen on this topic...thanks!

One would think that the conservatives who fancy themselves experts on the Constitution would happily concur with what I said.

No one has claimed that it's OK to kill innocent people. That claim isn't even in play here.

YOU are wrong. The justification for prejudicial treatment of black Americans because of the statitistics on black crime are rampant on this forum.

Not to mention the same prejudice against Muslims.

Other than race hustlers like you, who claims Freddie's treatment was "prejudicial?" You're just admitting this is about racism when previously you were claiming it wasn't.

Do you think police brutality gets better if isn't racial?

Why isn't it an issue when blacks murder other blacks, EVERY DAY?
???Why is it ONLY an issue when some criminal that is resisting arrest dies with the police around???
When blacks murder other innocent blacks, I guess it is kinda hard to get the criminals to riot and burn the city down, err????

It's also irrelevant because no citizen can be rightfully treated unfairly just because some other citizens of his own race, or ethnicity, or religion, etc. are bad actors. You have the right to your INDIVIDUAL rights.

It is not okay to kill Freddie Gray because blacks have a high crime rate. It is not even a mitigating factor in the culpability of the officers.

His reply is totally irrelevant to the subject of this thread. The riots occurred because the thugs in the riot blamed racism for Freddie Gray's death. So do all the liberal apologists for the rioters.

The rioters have nothing to do with it. Tim McVeigh has nothing to do with Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Hmmm, yeah, the riots have everything to do with it. If it wasn't for the riots we wouldn't even be talking about it. Neither Al Sharpton nor Obumble would have stuck their nose into it.

How can a riot affect the guilt or innocence of an individual?

Didn't a crime either occur or it didn't?

We don't know IF a crime was committed or not.
we haven't heard any evidence, only the prosecutor "talking to the choir" (All is under control, we are going to hang the "Freddy Gray six").
I wanna hear the evidence before I jump to conclusions, unlike you anti-cop liberals who ALWAYS blame the police, UNTIL ALL the evidence comes out, that is.
And THEN we find out the police were innocent of any wrong-doing.
Lesson learned: Criminals resisting arrest could get hurt.

Have the TV networks commented on this revelation yet? Nothing on "today" this morning about half the cops being black. This development is crucial and if the media thinks they can get away with censoring this fact, they are idiots.

His reply is totally irrelevant to the subject of this thread. The riots occurred because the thugs in the riot blamed racism for Freddie Gray's death. So do all the liberal apologists for the rioters.

The rioters have nothing to do with it. Tim McVeigh has nothing to do with Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Hmmm, yeah, the riots have everything to do with it. If it wasn't for the riots we wouldn't even be talking about it. Neither Al Sharpton nor Obumble would have stuck their nose into it.

we haven't heard any evidence, only the prosecutor "talking to the choir" (All is under control, we are going to hang the "Freddy Gray six").
I wanna hear the evidence before I jump to conclusions, unlike you anti-cop liberals who ALWAYS blame the police, UNTIL ALL the evidence comes out, that is.

The cops have already ADMITTED negligence through not following their own rules.

The cops have already ADMITTED negligence through not following their own rules.

Not-following-the-rules does not constitute a crime, a firing offense maybe, but not a crime.
A person has to break a law to constitute a crime.
we'll just have to wait to see IF a crime was committed.

Not-following-the-rules does not constitute a crime, a firing offense maybe, but not a crime.

That depends on whether or not the rules carry the weight of law. Many do.

One would think that the conservatives who fancy themselves experts on the Constitution would happily concur with what I said.

No one has claimed that it's OK to kill innocent people. That claim isn't even in play here.

YOU are wrong. The justification for prejudicial treatment of black Americans because of the statitistics on black crime are rampant on this forum.

Other than race hustlers like you, who claims Freddie's treatment was "prejudicial?" You're just admitting this is about racism when previously you were claiming it wasn't.

???Why is it ONLY an issue when some criminal that is resisting arrest dies with the police around???
When blacks murder other innocent blacks, I guess it is kinda hard to get the criminals to riot and burn the city down, err????
Are you a grapevine of disinformation or a mutant human bean. whichever you are, the seeds you germinate need to be sprayed to stop the growth before they "mushroom" out of control.

People all over the world kill each other everyday... not just blacks. Look closer at the homicide data and you'll find that Whites kill each other at phenomenal rates too. Where is the outrage about THAT?

The police have invested in them a special power to act as judge, jury and executioner; that power should not be taken lightly. When a suspect dies in custody while handcuffed and presents no threat, there has to be some accountability. Therein lies an egregious breech of justice that eats away at the trust we have in the justice system. Police represent the basic minions of the law and what they do is held to a higher standard in the public eye. And, rightly so. When a police officer "murders" someone (not justifiable under the laws of God) he/she does so under the color of authority. That edge makes the difference between civilians murdering civilians and cops murdering civilians.
We need to feel that those sworn to uphold the law aren't using the law recklessly to kill and maim... regardless of race. That does NOT include justifiable homicide.

Really? Have you ever heard the term 'criminal negligence'?

Apparently not.

In the case of Freddy Gray, when cops didn't follow the rules and he died. At the very least that's gross negligence and warrants a civil trial as a minimum. The larger test is raised by the issue of how much a Black man's life is worth to his peers and to the community at large. Breaking it down: The young Black protestors identify with Gray and they know, given the statistical record, their chance of being in police custody is almost certainly going to occur sooner or later. Many have likely already experienced arrest, some unwarranted, and came away with deep negative feelings towards the police.

Experience is shared and the simple arithmetic ( Freddy Gray + shared experience) =something must be done since our individual complaints go unheeded.

The formulae reveals grounds on which to establish a violation of human rights. Not those necessarily embedded in a Constitutional framework but those endowed by God to whom all men must bow. Freddy Gray was as much a art of We The People as any US citizen and deserves the martyrdom assumed by a cause and carried by his name!

Are you a grapevine of disinformation or a mutant human bean. whichever you are, the seeds you germinate need to be sprayed to stop the growth before they "mushroom" out of control.

People all over the world kill each other everyday... not just blacks. Look closer at the homicide data and you'll find that Whites kill each other at phenomenal rates too. Where is the outrage about THAT?

The police have invested in them a special power to act as judge, jury and executioner; that power should not be taken lightly. When a suspect dies in custody while handcuffed and presents no threat, there has to be some accountability. Therein lies an egregious breech of justice that eats away at the trust we have in the justice system. Police represent the basic minions of the law and what they do is held to a higher standard in the public eye. And, rightly so. When a police officer "murders" someone (not justifiable under the laws of God) he/she does so under the color of authority. That edge makes the difference between civilians murdering civilians and cops murdering civilians.
We need to feel that those sworn to uphold the law aren't using the law recklessly to kill and maim... regardless of race. That does NOT include justifiable homicide.

Here is just one of many learned opinions that say the state attorney has a mouth that overloads her ass.
Alan Dershowitz Rips Baltimore Attorney For Charges Against Cops, Predicts Acquittal
| May 1 2015 | BRIAN CAREY

Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2015 6:47:34 AM by kingattax

Not everybody is happy that the six police officers involved in the arrest of Freddie Gray are being charged with felonies.

One of those people is famous defense attorney Alan Dershowitz, who appeared with Steve Malzberg today to slam Baltimore state’s attorney Marilyn Mosby for playing politics with the lives of those officers.

Specifically, Dershowitz said that “this is a very sad day for justice.” He claimed that Mosby acted to prevent riots rather that in response to the evidence in the case.

He also said that it will be “virtually impossible” for the police officers to get a fair trial.

Dershowitz criticized Mosby for the extent of the charges as well, saying that there is “no plausible, hypothetical, conceivable case for murder.” He went so far as to say that the state’s attorney might be removed from the case.

Finally, he said that it’s unlikely that the state will get any convictions in this case. And, even if they do get convictions, they will probably lose on appeal.

(Excerpt) Read more at downtrend.com ...

Here is just one of many learned opinions that say the state attorney has a mouth that overloads her ass.
Alan Dershowitz Rips Baltimore Attorney For Charges Against Cops, Predicts Acquittal
| May 1 2015 | BRIAN CAREY

Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2015 6:47:34 AM by kingattax

Not everybody is happy that the six police officers involved in the arrest of Freddie Gray are being charged with felonies.

One of those people is famous defense attorney Alan Dershowitz, who appeared with Steve Malzberg today to slam Baltimore state’s attorney Marilyn Mosby for playing politics with the lives of those officers.

Specifically, Dershowitz said that “this is a very sad day for justice.” He claimed that Mosby acted to prevent riots rather that in response to the evidence in the case.

He also said that it will be “virtually impossible” for the police officers to get a fair trial.

Dershowitz criticized Mosby for the extent of the charges as well, saying that there is “no plausible, hypothetical, conceivable case for murder.” He went so far as to say that the state’s attorney might be removed from the case.

Finally, he said that it’s unlikely that the state will get any convictions in this case. And, even if they do get convictions, they will probably lose on appeal.

(Excerpt) Read more at downtrend.com ...

Has Dershowitz seen all the evidence?

Forum List

Back