The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
And the guy charged with driving the van and 2nd degree murder is BLACK!!!
So how can there be an issue here???
Facing the most serious charge, one of second-degree murder, is Officer Caesar Goodson, the driver of the van that transported Gray to a police station.
Six Baltimore police officers charged over Freddie Gray death - Yahoo News
Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 10.53.47 AM.png

The issue is the crimes committed. Allegedly.

I thought racism was the issue. Hard to blame a crime committed by a black man against a black man on racism. The mayor is black, the district attorney is black, the chief of police is black, but this is supposed to be about racism?

I wonder how many more 'gotcha' threads the teapers will create. Yes, 3 of the cops were black. So what!

So much for the idea that the process works! :lmao: what a bunch of teaper hypocrites.

"The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!"

That you and most others on the right clearly don't get it comes as no surprise.

What is it that we supposedly don't get?

They don't know.
It's about institutionalized racism against blacks. Apparently you don't get what that means.

No point in explaining it to teapers...hate misguides their thought process and they can't see past their own hateful noses.

I wonder how many more 'gotcha' threads the teapers will create. Yes, 3 of the cops were black. So what!

So much for the idea that the process works! :lmao: what a bunch of teaper hypocrites.

The complaint of the thugs doing the looting and rioting is supposedly that the system is racist.

That you and most others on the right clearly don't get it comes as no surprise.

They don't know.
It's about institutionalized racism against blacks. Apparently you don't get what that means.

No point in explaining it to teapers...hate misguides their thought process and they can't see past their own hateful noses.

How can a system run entirely by black people be racist against blacks?

They don't know.

What is about institutionalized hatred against blacks?

They don't know.

How can a system run entirely by black people be racist against blacks?

In a progressive city no less. Does this mean progressives are racist?

I thought racism was the issue. Hard to blame a crime committed by a black man against a black man on racism. The mayor is black, the district attorney is black, the chief of police is black, but this is supposed to be about racism?

An innocent man killed by the cops is the issue. Freddie Gray isn't coming back to life just because you racists come up with some cockeyed irrelevant argument that race isn't involved.

Oh that isn't that hard. It's very possible that a black cop could view blacks in the community differently than he views whites, from his perspective as a cop.

It's very possible for example that a black cop could engage in racial profiling, which by definition is racist, even if the cop is black.

They don't know.

You changed the phrase institutionalized racism to institutional hatred. Was that instinctive or did you do that with thought?

An innocent man killed by the cops is the issue. Freddie Gray isn't coming back to life just because you racists come up with some cockeyed irrelevant argument that race isn't involved.
Cops kill people every day. I thought the outrage stemming from this episode was supposedly because it was motivated by racism. Are you now claiming that racism had nothing to do with it?

They don't know.

You changed the phrase institutionalized racism to institutional hatred. Was that instinctive or did you do that with thought?

Probably partly a spell check typo. I meant to type exactly what he said.

There are no Black cops! When Blacks don a cops uniform they are automatically "honorary Whites" sworn to protect and serve White interests. They can't be friends with "homey' and expect to be accepted among their peers in blue! How many Black cops have publicly taken a stand against any of the recent police shootings?... surely there are some out there...er...isn't there?

There are no Black cops! When Blacks don a cops uniform they are automatically "honorary Whites" sworn to protect and serve White interests. They can't be friends with "homey' and expect to be accepted among their peers in blue! How many Black cops have publicly taken a stand against any of the recent police shootings?... surely there are some out there...er...isn't there?

Why would a cop take the side of a mob who is falsely accusing a cop of murder? It's hard to believe you posted the idiocy above.

Forum List

Back