The Four Rs Needed for Education

Reading, 'riting, 'rithmatic, and respect for America. Iowa needs to make this proposal into law. More American patriots is a good thing.

---Iowa lawmakers consider requiring students, teachers to sing national anthem at school each day---

Teachers will never teach respect for America.

Teachers will never teach respect for America.
Correction: PUBLIC schools teachers "will never teach respect for America" in the near future (next decade or two*).
* It will take that long to see reforms in the colleges that teach the teachers.

HOWEVER: Most Private schools (and home schoolers) do "teach respect for America" as well as do a better job teaching near everything else over the public schools. Which is way there has been a growing shift towards such by many parents/families.

Not their job. Let thevhome environment teach ir. No anti americac no pro america belongs in a classroom.

I agree that teachers should stop bad mouthing America. They should praise the country that gives them so much. Instead of teaching the kids how America sucks they should do a side-by-side comparison with the other countries of the world, then let the kids decide. If the kids choose another country, you can take up a collection for air fare for them.

Regarding home schooling the topic their parents are also woefully lacking in patriotism.

Last edited:
I agree that teachers should stop bad mouthing America. They should praise the country that gives them so much. Instead of teaching the kids how America sucks they should do a side-by-side comparison with the other countries of the world, then let the kids decide. If the kids choose another country, you can take up a collection for air fare for them.

Regarding home schooling the topic their parents are also woefully lacking in patriotism.
If a teacher is a cheerleader for America I' would be there raising heck.

Forum List

Back