The Four Lies Of The Media That Are Being Repeated By Anti-Gun Advocates

The media is lying to us.

They fill the headlines with lies and twist the facts to minimize the truth.

I'm not listening to a vid of that pukehead. Too lazy to outline the four points yourself?

I'm not listening to a vid of that pukehead. Too lazy to outline the four points yourself?

don't worry, you did not miss much. The most important point is---that the shooter did not
really belong to a white supremacist group----nothing much else. The other important point
was that the shooter was sorta KNOWN---TRUE

don't worry, you did not miss much. The most important point is---that the shooter did not
really belong to a white supremacist group----nothing much else. The other important point

Thanks, rosie

Thanks, rosie

rosie is lying of course.
Try watching it rather than acting like a Snowflake scaredy cat.

Thanks, rosie

what is the "LIE" -------farting "LIE" is a device of a COWARD

Thanks, rosie

I watched it. Bullcrap with typical FOX News rightwing spin.

Thanks, rosie

what is they "LIE" -------farting "LIE" is a device of a COWARD

Lie#1 - There have been 18 school shootings this year - Even the Washington Post called this flat-out wrong
Lie#2 - The shooter was a member of a White Nationalist group
Lie#3 - These types of mass-shootings only happen in America
Lie#4 - The shooting is President Trump's fault

Thanks, rosie

I watched it. Bullcrap with typical FOX News rightwing spin.

Only because you don't agree......but it's easy to prove they are lies.

Fact: The media lies and repeats their lies until most people think they are truth.

quote-a-lie-told-once-remains-a-lie-but-a-lie-told-a-thousand-times-becomes-the-truth-joseph-goebbels-70-50-03.jpg

Thanks, rosie

Lie#1 - There have been 18 school shootings this year - Even the Washington Post called this flat-out wrong

ok----I mentioned most of those issues---------it is true that SOME of what was called
school shootings were just accidental gun discharges------ALSO A SERIOUS
matter-------I cannot COUNT (nor do I want to remember) all the cases of
MOM SCREAMING ON THE EMERGENCY ROOM FLOOR----whilst the kid lays
dead of the accidental discharge-------then there are the RICOCHETs

Thanks, rosie

ok----I mentioned most of those issues---------it is true that SOME of what was called
:th_believecrap:

Thanks, rosie

:th_believecrap:

I don't focus on every ERUCTATION produced by every person in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT

Thanks, rosie

I have not heard ANYONE blame Trump. I heard the White Nationalist thing debunked two days ago and it sure wasn't being reported on the Sunday shows today. So who's lying--couldn't possibly be Tucker, could it?
LOL

Fact: The media lies and repeats their lies until most people think they are truth.

quote-a-lie-told-once-remains-a-lie-but-a-lie-told-a-thousand-times-becomes-the-truth-joseph-goebbels-70-50-03.jpg

you are PUSHING IT----muddy
Not one bit.
Leftists rarely change their tactics.....because they almost always work.

How did Obama explain away Benghazi? He claimed a video caused it. Bet there are lots of people who still think it's the truth.
He also claimed that just saying the word 'terrorism' meant that he blamed Benghazi on a terrorist attack all along....even though he had been saying a video caused protesters to attack our compound in Benghazi.

He also said over and over that we could keep our doctor and our insurance, yet thousands lost both. Yet you folks don't care.

You keep saying guns caused this when everyone knows that mental illness was the catalyst.
Then these leftists bring out all of their celebrities and their victims to preach to us until we eventually give in to their irrational demands.

These people lie.....lie.....lie.....and you folks eat it with a spoon and ask for seconds.

Forum List

Back