The Foul Mouth B.... Who Wants to be Your President

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
They say what comes out of a person's mouth tells just what kind of person it is. If that be the case, Shrillary definitely belongs wallowing in a pig sty somewhere. The screamed and hollered over a few swear words from Pres Nixon but the media totally ignore the garbage coming out of her mouth.

Most of it is simply to disgusting to post in a public forum. But, it you have the stomach and want to know just what kind of a person she is, go to The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton And all of it links to the original reports.

Longknife, you didn't print any of her remarks because you are a gentleman. But posters want to know. Here's some:

“Where is the Gdamn fucking flag! I want the Gdamn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise.”
-From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.244 – Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
-From the book American Evita, by Christopher Anderson, p.90 – Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning”

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!”
From the book The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton, by Joyce Milton p.259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.
I found the passage as described on page 259 of
The First Partner, on

“Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?”
-From the book Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrich, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

“Where’s the miserable cocksucker!”
-From the book The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She’ll Go to Become President, by Edward Klein, p. 15- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.
Screenshot of the passage from p. 15 of
The Truth About Hillary on Amazon.com:

And I thought it was despicable when Chelsea called the SS "pigs." When one of the SS men told her, I am the only thing standing in your way of a bullet", she said "Well, that's what my parents call all of you."

What classy people.

upload_2016-1-23_16-59-31.png

She probably learnt all that lingo in a Swiss finishing school. :confused-84: LOL

They say what comes out of a person's mouth tells just what kind of person it is. If that be the case, Shrillary definitely belongs wallowing in a pig sty somewhere. The screamed and hollered over a few swear words from Pres Nixon but the media totally ignore the garbage coming out of her mouth.

Most of it is simply to disgusting to post in a public forum. But, it you have the stomach and want to know just what kind of a person she is, go to The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton And all of it links to the original reports.
Lol a Trump supporter knocking another candidate for having a filthy mouth :rofl:

Lol a Trump supporter knocking another candidate for having a filthy mouth :rofl:
And just when did Trump call people the names in my prior post?

Damn it only took a 2 second google search to find something:

Btw it's interesting that all of your quotes are second hand accounts.

Wow, he used that name when talking about what he would say to someone who was taking advantage of America, and there was cheers and applause!.. I don't think it's right at all. A president can't talk like that and surely shouldn't be talking to the security detail like that. That cannot be acceptable to anyone. That's Hillary way of talking...she's a pig!

Wow, he used that name when talking about what he would say to someone who was taking advantage of America, and there was cheers and applause!.. I don't think it's right at all. A president can't talk like that and surely shouldn't be talking to the security detail like that. That cannot be acceptable to anyone. That's Hillary way of talking...she's a pig!

According to second hand accounts with books to sell of course. But if you want to be a hypocrite about cursing go ahead. A little fire in a candidate isn't a bad thing IMO.

Don't forget Trump waving his arms around and making a retarded face to the disabled guy, then trying to backtrack.
Yes, I saw all those things. I did. And I buried it so I wouldn't have to acknowledge what an asshole he really is. Which is why he is right on par with Shrillary.
NEITHER ONE should be in the WH as POTUS. Seriously people. NEITHER ONE.

According to second hand accounts with books to sell of course. But if you want to be a hypocrite about cursing go ahead. A little fire in a candidate isn't a bad thing IMO.

Okay, I v=can go with a little fire in the belly, but that is not what Hitlery has. She downright disrespectful to the same people that are protecting her life. She sees them as "beneath her." And then continually berates them for it.

If the SS detail are disgusting to Hillary, just what does she think of those in poverty, or even the middle class? What a hypocrite! A disgusting one at that. And boy does she lie!

Don't forget Trump waving his arms around and making a retarded face to the disabled guy, then trying to backtrack.
Yes, I saw all those things. I did. And I buried it so I wouldn't have to acknowledge what an asshole he really is. Which is why he is right on par with Shrillary.
NEITHER ONE should be in the WH as POTUS. Seriously people. NEITHER ONE.
Well, Biden is waiting in the wings for Hillary's other shoe to fall.

They ALL lie. I think Kat is right. We don't need a POTUS. Let the governors of each state run their states. We are united, sure. But we don't need some asshole with his or finger on the red button. Lets have each one have a say who pushes that red button.

Okay, I v=can go with a little fire in the belly, but that is not what Hitlery has. She downright disrespectful to the same people that are protecting her life. She sees them as "beneath her." And then continually berates them for it.

If the SS detail are disgusting to Hillary, just what does she think of those in poverty, or even the middle class? What a hypocrite! A disgusting one at that. And boy does she lie!

Again, second hand accounts by people who have a book to sell.

Right, they all lie.

Right, they all lie.

Possibly. Or exaggerate a little. Or a lot.

Did they all have a meeting to tell lies about Hillary?

Ronald Kessler, p.244
Christopher Anderson, p.90 –

Joyce Milton p.259
Gary Aldrich, p.139-
Robert Patterson, p.71-72

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!”
From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.243 –
From the Op's link
The person the country will put in charge of the red button.

(And these are the men and women who are coming forward. How many haven't?)

Ronald Kessler, p.244

Joyce Milton p.259
Gary Aldrich, p.139-

From the Op's link

Not a meeting. They're all either decent people who gave in to partisan hackery to sell books, or were already partisan hacks who know how to sell books to rubes.

Ronald Kessler, p.244

Joyce Milton p.259
Gary Aldrich, p.139-

From the Op's link

Carla, I don't think that characteristic is funny at all.

Forum List

Back