The firing of corrupt Peter Strzok will quickly lead to the unraveling of the entire Muller probe

Mueller gets 'protective order' on George Papadopoulos evidence

Oh shit!! Who interviewed Pop for the FBI?

Strzok.

Also, Some members of the media have the unredacted FISA warrant. They know this is bullshit and it’s going to be a pleasure to watch the house of cards tumble down.

Wolfe’s Indictment, Media Leaks & the Page FISA Application

Get your popcorn.

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AND BROKE FBI PROTOCOL / STANDARDS BY NOT PUTTING HER UNDER OATH AND NOT RECORDING THE INTERVIEW?

STRZOK.

WHO PERSONALLY MODIFIED THE FBI'S FINAL REPORT ON THE HILLARY INVESTIGATION, MODIFYING THE VERBIAGE IN THE REPORT TO PROTECT HILLARY FROM INDICTMENT?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AIDES MILLS AND ABEDIN AND PROTECTED THEM FROM INDICTMENT FOR PERJURY WHEN THE RECORDS SHOW THEY LIED ABOYUT KNOWING ABOUT HILARY'S SERVER?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED FLYNN AND INDICTED HIM FOR PERJURY DESPITE COMEY TESTIFYING THAT HIS FBI AGENTS BELIEVED FLYNN DID NOT LIE WHEN INTERVIEWED?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING THE EXISTENCE OF A SECRET SOCIETY THAT HAD ALREADY MET TO DISCUSS STOPPING TRUMP FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING DEPUTY DIRECTOR ANDREW McCABE HAVIG AN 'INSURANCE POLITY' TO USE AGAINST TRUMP, REVEALING THE CONSPIRACTY WITHIN THE FBI BY DECLARING 'WE WILL STOP HIM'?

STRZOK

Who can't back the absurd premise that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation:

You.

Who can't back the absurd premise that Mueller hasn't found evidence of criminal activity as part of his investigation:

You.

Who is ignoring the fact that Strzok hasn't been part of the Mueller investigation for over a year.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.
The Dossier ...and OHR...has been proven to be the premise.
EVIDENCE shows Strzok is dirty as hell, has been at the heart of all the indictments, Obstruction. sedition, Conspiracy, and treason!

If the Dossier has been proven to be the sole premise of the Mueller investigation, then show us the proof.

Laughing.....I won't hold my breath.

If the Dossier has been proven to be the sole premise of the Mueller investigation, then show us the proof.

I will tell you like I told Marc earlier - I am not paid to educate dumbass lazy lying liberals or to play your 'stupid game', which involves snowflakes like you demanding the same things be posted over and over and over again as evidence. The FACT is the evidence you now ask for ... again .. is found in a LOT of threads already on this board, which you already know.

Your premise, though, is if when you ask for it .. again ... and it is not posted ... again ... then you claim the person is lying, despite the fact that is has been repeatedly posted before.

IF you want the evidence you say you do then do some research yourself. You will not od so, though. You will spin and try to claim because I do not play the 'stupid game' with you that I must be lying.

Marc tried that earlier, too. I predicted ... accurately ... that if and when I posted the evidence HE asked for he would only reject it, spin, and lie / deny / justify. I was right, and the effort put forth to give him what he wanted was wasted on another POS Liberal who rejects anything they don't want to hear and / or what their hate drives them to accept.

So F* YOU, snowflake.

The evidence has been repeatedly posted on this board .The fact that you continue to ask for it despite that fact proves you are either stupid or disingenuous due to your rabid partisanship. Either way that's YOUR problem, not mine. Find someone else to play the 'stupid' game with you.

I will tell you like I told Marc earlier - I am not paid to educate dumbass lazy lying liberals or to play your 'stupid game', which involves snowflakes like you demanding the same things be posted over and over and over again as evidence. The FACT is the evidence you now ask for ... again .. is found in a LOT of threads already on this board, which you already know.

Your premise, though, is if when you ask for it .. again ... and it is not posted ... again ... then you claim the person is lying, despite the fact that is has been repeatedly posted before.

IF you want the evidence you say you do then do some research yourself. You will not od so, though. You will spin and try to claim because I do not play the 'stupid game' with you that I must be lying.

Marc tried that earlier, too. I predicted ... accurately ... that if and when I posted the evidence HE asked for he would only reject it, spin, and lie / deny / justify. I was right, and the effort put forth to give him what he wanted was wasted on another POS Liberal who rejects anything they don't want to hear and / or what their hate drives them to accept.

So F* YOU, snowflake.

The evidence has been repeatedly posted on this board .The fact that you continue to ask for it despite that fact proves you are either stupid or disingenuous due to your rabid partisanship. Either way that's YOUR problem, not mine. Find someone else to play the 'stupid' game with you.

So 'its been proven' that the Dossier is the sole basis of the Mueller investigation......unless we ask you to present the proof.

And then you give us excuses why you can't.

Shocker.

So 'its been proven' that the Dossier is the sole basis of the Mueller investigation......unless we ask you to present the proof.
No moron, What I say or don't say, what I do or don't do has no bearing that the fact that the dossier was originally the sole driving factor behind the investigation. You seek to make that fact solely dependent on me playing the 'stupid' game with you. :p

You are aware that the Steele Dossier was NOT the only Dossier that was written and turned into the FBI, right? You ARE aware that a Clinton donor authored a 2nd dossier that was so far-fetched and unbelievable that the FBI completely rejected it, right?

** Second Trump-Russia dossier being assessed by FBI

So we have the FBI in possession of a document - unverified political opposition research - they got from the DNC candidate who colluded with and PAID foreign spies and Russians for the document. Hillary went on to BREAK ELECTION LAW by using foreign opposition research that was PAID FOR.

We discover the Clinton Campaign and Hillary Donors and Supporters are authoring propaganda-filled / unverified accusations / lies. Again, a Hillary donor fed a 2nd one to the FBI, and it was so unbelievable they rejected it.

The US IG reported that the FBI perpetrated FISA Court abuses by KNOWINGLY using the unverified report to illegally obtain warrants by claiming everything in the Dossier had been verified, which it had NOT been - THE FBI LIED TO / DECEIVED the FISA court...ACCORDING TO THE US IG. (Sounds like the FBI was working for the Hillary campaign to me).

The FBI was not the only Obama agency working for Hillary AND USING the Dossier. CIA Director Brennan was caught PERJURING himself before Congress when he stated he knew nothing about the Dossier...until EVIDENCE - official records - showed he briefed members of Congress on the Dossier, claimed it was 100% accurate - a LIE, and argued that a Special Counsel had to be opened up BASED ON THE DOSSIR!

John Brennan Says the Dossier Was Not Relevant and yet He Told Obama It Was Credible

"A source close to the House investigation said Brennan himself selected the CIA and FBI analysts who worked on the ICA, and that they included former FBI counterespionage chief Peter Strzok.

Strzok was the intermediary between Brennan and [former FBI Director James] Comey, and he was one of the authors of the ICA,” according to the source."

Well Holy Shit....here STRZOK is again, this time working not only with Comey on the FBI, not only working with Mueller and his Witch Hunt but also working for / with Brennan and the CIA!

Hillary feeding the FBI with unverified reports that the FBI uses illegally to obtain warrants, the FBI then working with the CIA and the NIA....

Yeah, no conspiracy / collusion here! Nothing to see here - move along.

EVERY time you snowflakes open your mouth and say BULLSHIT and demand evidence gets presented to you....YOU GET THE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES YOU ARE ;LIARS, THAT YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, AND THAT YOU SPEW AND SPIN PROPAGANDA...OR AT LEAST PARROT THE BS YOU ARE FED!

No moron, What I say or don't say, what I do or don't do has no bearing that the fact that the dossier was originally the sole driving factor behind the investigation. You seek to make that fact solely dependent on me playing the 'stupid' game with you. :p

You are aware that the Steele Dossier was NOT the only Dossier that was written and turned into the FBI, right? You ARE aware that a Clinton donor authored a 2nd dossier that was so far-fetched and unbelievable that the FBI completely rejected it, right?

Laughing.....so when I asked you for evidence that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation, you insist it was already proven.

And when I ask you show us that proof........you insist that you were *actually* talking about another Dossier, not the Steele Dossier.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Show us the evidence that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigatin. Nothing you've posted backs that claim up.

I won't hold my breath.

* Second Trump-Russia dossier being assessed by FBI

So we have the FBI in possession of a document - unverified political opposition research - they got from the DNC candidate who colluded with and PAID foreign spies and Russians for the document. Hillary went on to BREAK ELECTION LAW by using foreign opposition research that was PAID FOR.

We discover the Clinton Campaign and Hillary Donors and Supporters are authoring propaganda-filled / unverified accusations / lies. Again, a Hillary donor fed a 2nd one to the FBI, and it was so unbelievable they rejected it.

The US IG reported that the FBI perpetrated FISA Court abuses by KNOWINGLY using the unverified report to illegally obtain warrants by claiming everything in the Dossier had been verified, which it had NOT been - THE FBI LIED TO / DECEIVED the FISA court...ACCORDING TO THE US IG. (Sounds like the FBI was working for the Hillary campaign to me).

You're citing Nunes' House intel memo. Show us the IG report that states the FBI perpetrated FISA Court abuses by claiming that everything in the Steete Dossier had been verified.

On top of al lthe other things Strzok was at the center of, as mentioned above, he was also the GO-BETWEEN between FBI Director Comey and CIA Director Brennan:

"A source close to the House investigation said Brennan himself selected the CIA and FBI analysts who worked on the ICA, and that they included former FBI counterespionage chief Peter Strzok.

Strzok was the intermediary between Brennan and [former FBI Director James] Comey, and he was one of the authors of the ICA,” according to the source."

This collusion between the FBI and CIA is more evidence of the CONSPIRACY that was going on, and once again STRZOK was right in the middle of all of it.

John Brennan Says the Dossier Was Not Relevant and yet He Told Obama It Was Credible

On top of al lthe other things Strzok was at the center of, as mentioned above, he was also the GO-BETWEEN between FBI Director Comey and CIA Director Brennan:

This collusion between the FBI and CIA is more evidence of the CONSPIRACY that was going on, and once again STRZOK was right in the middle of all of it.

Again and again, you're citing the House Intel investigation....lead by Trump sycophant Devin Nunes.

You claimed that an IG report was your source. That the IG report states the FBI perpetrated FISA Court abuses by claiming that everything in the Steete Dossier had been verified.

Show us the IG report you claim to be citing. As so far your source has been Nunes' House Intel committee.

And of course, show us the proof that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis for the Mueller investigation. You've essentially abandoned that claim. Which is wise.....as we both know you can't back it up.

And when I ask you show us that proof........you insist that you were *actually* talking about another Dossier, not the Steele Dossier.
No, dumbass. Do I need to type slower for you or draw you a picture? Of course not, because what you are doing now is continuing to play the 'STUPID' game in an attempt to score some butt-hurt spin point.

Again, you, like Marc, are not worth wasting time on.

You have n evidence of any crime involving Donald Trump and the Russians, which can not be said about Hillary.

The US IG already hammered the FBI and even recommended FBI Deputy Director McCabe, one of Mueller's Co-Conspirators, for indictment...which explains why Rosenstein and Mueller refuse to acknowledge or act on that recommendation for indictment.

Strzok has already been exposed for a treasonous little POS, and he and all of his messages exposed the Secret Society that already met, exposed McCabe and his 'Insurance policy'...it led to the evidence mentioned by the US IG that the FBI has abused the FISA Courts, violated FBI protocol / standards, altered witness testimony AFTER interviews, etc....

The only existing evidence in this case implicating anyone of crimes in in regards to Russians, this election, Obstruction, Espionage, Sedition, etc... points to / exposes the Democrats!

So with the OP failing to back his basis premise...would anyone else like a shot?

Show us the proof that the Steel
No, dumbass. Do I need to type slower for you or draw you a picture? Of course not, because what you are doing now is continuing to play the 'STUPID' game in an attempt to score some butt-hurt spin point.

So when are you going to show us the proof that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation?

And where is the IG report you claim to be citing that supposedly states the FBI perpetrated FISA Court abuses by claiming that everything in the Steete Dossier had been verified?

These are simple questions. And yet you run from them every time I ask. Um, why? If your claims have merit, if they're factually based......then surely you can show us the facts.

Again and again, you're citing the House Intel investigation....lead by Trump sycophant Devin Nunes.

You claimed that an IG report was your source. That the IG report states the FBI perpetrated FISA Court abuses by claiming that everything in the Steete Dossier had been verified.

Show us the IG report you claim to be citing. As so far your source has been Nunes' House Intel committee.

And of course, show us the proof that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis for the Mueller investigation. You've essentially abandoned that claim. Which is wise.....as we both know you can't back it up.

More of the 'STUPID' game .. and more demands to provide you with evidence why you contribute nothing but false accusations, opinions, lies, and spin.

F* off, cockroach. Come back when you want to seriously want to talk and after you have looked up that information you have repeatedly asked for and have repeatedly been given.

I am tired of 'stupid' snowflakes who do nothing but demand to be educated / spoon-fed and offer nothing of substance back in return except the same ol' BS.

More of the 'STUPID' game .. and more demands to provide you with evidence why you contribute nothing but false accusations, opinions, lies, and spin.

F* off, cockroach. Come back when you want to seriously want to talk and after you have looked up that information you have repeatedly asked for and have repeatedly been given.

I am tired of 'stupid' snowflakes who do nothing but demand to be educated / spoon-fed and offer nothing of substance back in return except the same ol' BS.

You claim to be citing an IG report states the FBI perpetrated FISA Court abuses by claiming that everything in the Steete Dossier had been verified. Yet when I ask you simply show us the IG report you claim to be citing..... you flee.

You claim that it was 'proven' that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation. Yet when I ask you to show us that proof .....you flee.

Again and again your 'proof' vanishes the moment anyone asks to see it.

Shocker.

Anyone else wanna take a shot?

So with the OP failing to back his basis premise...would anyone else like a shot?

So when are you going to show us the proof that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation?

And where is the IG report you claim to be citing that supposedly states the FBI perpetrated FISA Court abuses by claiming that everything in the Steete Dossier had been verified?

These are simple questions. And yet you run from them every time I ask. Um, why? If your claims have merit, if they're factually based......then surely you can show us the facts.
How about you stop trying to HIJACK the thread by demanding we play your 'stupid' game and demanding we talk about Hillary and the Dossier. How about we get back to the THREAD TOPIC, which is the proven criminal, treasonous STRZOK who has been proven to be at the very heart of every detail, every incident, every key indictment, every key instance of proven Obstruction, etc.....?

I mean, I can see WHY you want to hijack the thread and do not want to talk about Strzok, his messages, his crimes, and what he has exposed.

How about you stop trying to HIJACK the thread by demanding we play your 'stupid' game and demanding we talk about Hillary and the Dossier. How about we get back to the THREAD TOPIC, which is the proven criminal, treasonous STRZOK who has been proven to be at the very heart of every detail, every incident, every key indictment, every key instance of proven Obstruction, etc.....?

I mean, I can see WHY you want to hijack the thread and do not want to talk about Strzok, his messages, his crimes, and what he has exposed.

How about you show us the proof you claim to be basing your claims on?

You insisted that the Steele Dossier being the sole basis of the Mueller investigating was already proven. Yet when I ask to see this proof........you have nothing but snivelling excuses for why you can't back the claim up.

You claim to be citing an IG report states the FBI perpetrated FISA Court abuses by claiming that everything in the Steete Dossier had been verified. Yet when I ask you simply show us the IG report you claim to be citing......more snivelling excuses and whining.

If even YOU can't back back up your claims, surely you'll understand why we don't have much use for them.

Strzok.

Also, Some members of the media have the unredacted FISA warrant. They know this is bullshit and it’s going to be a pleasure to watch the house of cards tumble down.

Get your popcorn.

It's definitely questionably why Papadopoulos comments on Russia having material damaging on Hillary they might release would be the reason to launch an investigation on the TRUMP campaign. Papadopoulos doesn't mention TRUMP and I'd bet most people felt Russia has damaging material on Hillary due to her private server along with the situation with Weiner using a laptop that contained Hillary's emails along with other files.

It's also questionable as to why Papadopoulos isn't mentioned in the Dossier.

Strzok.

Get your popcorn.

It's definitely questionably why Papadopoulos comments on Russia having material damaging on Hillary they might release would be the reason to launch an investigation on the TRUMP campaign. Papadopoulos doesn't mention TRUMP and I'd bet most people felt Russia has damaging material on Hillary due to her private server along with the situation with Weiner using a laptop that contained Hillary's emails along with other files.

It's also questionable as to why Papadopoulos isn't mentioned in the Dossier.

The basic premise that the Steele Dossier is the sole basis of the Mueller investigation is factually baseless. Eliminating the Dossier as a valid justification for shutting down the Mueller investigation.

And for the claims of the OP to be true, the Mueller investigation would have had to have to have found no evidence of criminal activity as part of their investigation. Which of course, they have, as the numerous guilty pleas and indictments demonstrate.

Eliminating even the premise that the Mueller investigation should be shut down. As its productive at rooting out verifiable criminal activity. Thus, justifying its own existence.

The third failed premise of the OP is that Strzok being fired means that the Mueller investigation will quickly lead to the end of the Mueller investigation. This claim too is spacious nonsense, as Strzok hasn't been a part of the Mueller investigation in over a year.

There's simply no part of the OP's claims that holds up.

Strzok.

Get your popcorn.

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AND BROKE FBI PROTOCOL / STANDARDS BY NOT PUTTING HER UNDER OATH AND NOT RECORDING THE INTERVIEW?

STRZOK.

WHO PERSONALLY MODIFIED THE FBI'S FINAL REPORT ON THE HILLARY INVESTIGATION, MODIFYING THE VERBIAGE IN THE REPORT TO PROTECT HILLARY FROM INDICTMENT?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AIDES MILLS AND ABEDIN AND PROTECTED THEM FROM INDICTMENT FOR PERJURY WHEN THE RECORDS SHOW THEY LIED ABOYUT KNOWING ABOUT HILARY'S SERVER?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED FLYNN AND INDICTED HIM FOR PERJURY DESPITE COMEY TESTIFYING THAT HIS FBI AGENTS BELIEVED FLYNN DID NOT LIE WHEN INTERVIEWED?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING THE EXISTENCE OF A SECRET SOCIETY THAT HAD ALREADY MET TO DISCUSS STOPPING TRUMP FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING DEPUTY DIRECTOR ANDREW McCABE HAVIG AN 'INSURANCE POLITY' TO USE AGAINST TRUMP, REVEALING THE CONSPIRACTY WITHIN THE FBI BY DECLARING 'WE WILL STOP HIM'?

STRZOK

Who can't back the absurd premise that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation:

You.

Who can't back the absurd premise that Mueller hasn't found evidence of criminal activity as part of his investigation:

You.

Who is ignoring the fact that Strzok hasn't been part of the Mueller investigation for over a year.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.
EVIDENCE shows Strzok is dirty as hell, has been at the heart of all the indictments, Obstruction. sedition, Conspiracy, and treason!

If the FBI had other evidence for the FISA on Page they would not have gone to so much trouble trying to justify the dossier as being a credible source. They used the dossier in all 4 FISA warrants on Page.

The firing of corrupt Peter Strzok will quickly lead to the unraveling of the entire Muller probe

Please define what he did that was "corrupt" or illegal. The IG report stated that no bias was found in how Strzok did his job. None. He was fired purely for political reasons.

Strzok.

Get your popcorn.

STRZOK.

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

You.

You.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.

If the FBI had other evidence for the FISA on Page they would not have gone to so much trouble trying to justify the dossier as being a credible source. They used the dossier in all 4 FISA warrants on Page.

The claim isn't that the used the Dossier for their FISA warrants on Page. As the FBI investigation of Page isn't what is supposedly 'quickly unraveling' per the OP.

But if they used the Steele Dossier as their sole basis of the Mueller Investigation.

And that claim has nothing backing it. Eliminating it as a valid basis for the ending of the Mueller investigation.

Forum List

Back