The firing of corrupt Peter Strzok will quickly lead to the unraveling of the entire Muller probe

The firing of corrupt Peter Strzok will quickly lead to the unraveling of the entire Muller probe

Please define what he did that was "corrupt" or illegal. The IG report stated that no bias was found in how Strzok did his job. None. He was fired purely for political reasons.

Nope.

But we're in an era where criticizing the president is a crime in the mind of many of his supporters. And a full 43% of republicans believe the President should be empowered to shut down any news agency that is engaging in 'bad behavior'.

Do you think the actual findings of the IG report are going to matter to them?

Again, Nope.

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AND BROKE FBI PROTOCOL / STANDARDS BY NOT PUTTING HER UNDER OATH AND NOT RECORDING THE INTERVIEW?

STRZOK.

WHO PERSONALLY MODIFIED THE FBI'S FINAL REPORT ON THE HILLARY INVESTIGATION, MODIFYING THE VERBIAGE IN THE REPORT TO PROTECT HILLARY FROM INDICTMENT?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AIDES MILLS AND ABEDIN AND PROTECTED THEM FROM INDICTMENT FOR PERJURY WHEN THE RECORDS SHOW THEY LIED ABOYUT KNOWING ABOUT HILARY'S SERVER?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED FLYNN AND INDICTED HIM FOR PERJURY DESPITE COMEY TESTIFYING THAT HIS FBI AGENTS BELIEVED FLYNN DID NOT LIE WHEN INTERVIEWED?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING THE EXISTENCE OF A SECRET SOCIETY THAT HAD ALREADY MET TO DISCUSS STOPPING TRUMP FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING DEPUTY DIRECTOR ANDREW McCABE HAVIG AN 'INSURANCE POLITY' TO USE AGAINST TRUMP, REVEALING THE CONSPIRACTY WITHIN THE FBI BY DECLARING 'WE WILL STOP HIM'?

STRZOK

Who can't back the absurd premise that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation:

You.

Who can't back the absurd premise that Mueller hasn't found evidence of criminal activity as part of his investigation:

You.

Who is ignoring the fact that Strzok hasn't been part of the Mueller investigation for over a year.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.
The Dossier ...and OHR...has been proven to be the premise.
EVIDENCE shows Strzok is dirty as hell, has been at the heart of all the indictments, Obstruction. sedition, Conspiracy, and treason!

If the Dossier has been proven to be the sole premise of the Mueller investigation, then show us the proof.

Laughing.....I won't hold my breath.

If the FBI had other evidence for the FISA on Page they would not have gone to so much trouble trying to justify the dossier as being a credible source. They used the dossier in all 4 FISA warrants on Page.

The claim isn't that the used the Dossier for their FISA warrants on Page. As the FBI investigation of Page isn't what is supposedly 'quickly unraveling' per the OP.

But if they used the Steele Dossier as their sole basis of the Mueller Investigation.

And that claim has nothing backing it. Eliminating it as a valid basis for the ending of the Mueller investigation.

FOUR Republican-appointed judges approved the FISA warrants.

Who can't back the absurd premise that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation:

You.

Who can't back the absurd premise that Mueller hasn't found evidence of criminal activity as part of his investigation:

You.

Who is ignoring the fact that Strzok hasn't been part of the Mueller investigation for over a year.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.
EVIDENCE shows Strzok is dirty as hell, has been at the heart of all the indictments, Obstruction. sedition, Conspiracy, and treason!

If the Dossier has been proven to be the sole premise of the Mueller investigation, then show us the proof.

If the FBI had other evidence for the FISA on Page they would not have gone to so much trouble trying to justify the dossier as being a credible source. They used the dossier in all 4 FISA warrants on Page.

The claim isn't that the used the Dossier for their FISA warrants on Page. As the FBI investigation of Page isn't what is supposedly 'quickly unraveling' per the OP.

But if they used the Steele Dossier as their sole basis of the Mueller Investigation.

And that claim has nothing backing it. Eliminating it as a valid basis for the ending of the Mueller investigation.

Trivial Detail. Hardly worth mentioning.

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AND BROKE FBI PROTOCOL / STANDARDS BY NOT PUTTING HER UNDER OATH AND NOT RECORDING THE INTERVIEW?

STRZOK.

WHO PERSONALLY MODIFIED THE FBI'S FINAL REPORT ON THE HILLARY INVESTIGATION, MODIFYING THE VERBIAGE IN THE REPORT TO PROTECT HILLARY FROM INDICTMENT?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED HILLARY AIDES MILLS AND ABEDIN AND PROTECTED THEM FROM INDICTMENT FOR PERJURY WHEN THE RECORDS SHOW THEY LIED ABOYUT KNOWING ABOUT HILARY'S SERVER?

STRZOK

WHO INTERVIEWED FLYNN AND INDICTED HIM FOR PERJURY DESPITE COMEY TESTIFYING THAT HIS FBI AGENTS BELIEVED FLYNN DID NOT LIE WHEN INTERVIEWED?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING THE EXISTENCE OF A SECRET SOCIETY THAT HAD ALREADY MET TO DISCUSS STOPPING TRUMP FROM BECOMING PRESIDENT?

STRZOK

WHO SENT TEXT MESSAGES REVEALING DEPUTY DIRECTOR ANDREW McCABE HAVIG AN 'INSURANCE POLITY' TO USE AGAINST TRUMP, REVEALING THE CONSPIRACTY WITHIN THE FBI BY DECLARING 'WE WILL STOP HIM'?

STRZOK

You.

You.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.

The Mueller investigation was continuing the Russia investigation started by the FBI which was based entirely on the Steel dossier.

You.

You.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.

The Mueller investigation was continuing the Russia investigation started by the FBI which was based entirely on the Steel dossier.

Duh, no it wasn't.

Mueller's Russia probe wasn't launched because of Carter Page, and the dossier compiled by an ex-spy was only part of the evidence cited to get a warrant.

Why Trump is wrong about Carter Page, the dossier and the FISA warrant

Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department

You.

You.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.

Prove that the Mueller investigation is a 'continuation of the Russia Investigation started by the FBI'. Mueller wasn't appointed by the FBI. He was appointed by the Justice Department. And the order of appointment of special counsel written by the Deputy Attorney General....cites Comey's testimony before the House Select Committee on Russian Interference into the 2016 Election .....not the Steele Dossier, as one of the basis of the investigation.

Here's Comey's before the House Select Committee statements:

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

Which cites the investigation into Russian meddling into the 2016 election among many other sources. It cites Guccifer 2.0 hack, US intel confirmation that the Guccifer 2.0 operation was perpetrated by the Russians, involvement of Wikileaks, Trump's claims of 'wiretapping', and many, many other topics.

Comey never even mentions the Steele Dossier in his entire testimony, let alone indicates its the sole basis of the FBI's investigation.

And of course, prove that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation. The actual order of appointment by the Deputy Attorney General kinda shoots that to holy hell already.

Last edited:
No evidence.
No crime.

Prove that the Mueller investigation is a 'continuation of the Russia Investigation started by the FBI'. Mueller wasn't appointed by the FBI. He was appointed by the Justice Department. And the order of appointment of special counsel written by the Deputy Attorney General....cites Comey's testimony before the House Select Committee on Russian Interference into the 2016 Election .....not the Steele Dossier, as one of the basis of the investigation.

Here's Comey's before the House Select Committee statements:

Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

Which cites the investigation into Russian meddling into the 2016 election among many other sources. It cites Guccifer 2.0 hack, US intel confirmation that the Guccifer 2.0 operation was perpetrated by the Russians, involvement of Wikileaks, Trump's claims of 'wiretapping', and many, many other topics.

Comey never even mentions the Steele Dossier in his entire testimony, let alone indicates its the sole basis of the FBI's investigation.

And of course, prove that the Steele Dossier was the sole basis of the Mueller investigation. The actual order of appointment by the Deputy Attorney General kinda shoots that to holy hell already.

So what was the reason the FBI started the Russia investigation? Keep in mind it was the Page FISA warrant not the Papadopoulos comments that made no mention of TRUMP or the TRUMP campaign, which allowed the FBI to spy on the TRUMP campaign.

Trump did not conspire with Putin to rig the election.

Dumb ass narcissistic Hilllary refused to campaign in Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

That is why she lost. It wasn’t Putin. She lost because of herself.

This stupid Mueller bullshit needs to end.

I will repeat. Trump and Putin did not conspire to rig the election.

Putin is laughing at you stupid fucks and he has a hard on at the thought that you idiots thinks he has that kind of leverage.

The only election rigging was by Hillary in the DNC primaries. They admitted so in court.

Wake up!

Mueller gets 'protective order' on George Papadopoulos evidence

Oh shit!! Who interviewed Pop for the FBI?

Strzok.

Also, Some members of the media have the unredacted FISA warrant. They know this is bullshit and it’s going to be a pleasure to watch the house of cards tumble down.

Wolfe’s Indictment, Media Leaks & the Page FISA Application

Get your popcorn.

You know CA, I was just going to start a thread about this, and seen you already did! You are far better than I am at maintaining a thread, so I think you should keep it.

And YES, you are correct, 100%! It is becoming more than obvious that Mewler (I luv spelling his name that way) knows what happened, and has to cover it up. The Papa D defense team now knows what happened also, and that is why they are demanding the evidence BEFORE sentencing; which they are entitled to, which is why Mewler has to block it, lol.

I wonder how many on the far left actually know what is going on, and what they are supporting by in essence, supporting this kind of behavior. Are they even paying attention? How many on high in the FBI and DOJ, been lawfully fired, demoted, or resigned in disgrace. Do they actually believe that this could happen without MASSIVE blow back from their union or government officials, or even the MSM for that matter? And yet, not a peep!

They have been chasing their collusion/delusion, with the full force of a special counsel, FISA warrants, monitoring how many times the Trump team wiped their a**es, and have they prosecuted ANYONE, arrested ANYONE, for collusion? Conspiracy? Treason? Working with Russians?

And yet, here we have THEIR people being fired for exactly that, COLLUSION, or demoted, or them resigning; and all we have is a Mickey Mouse congressional sub committee, and they are being blocked at every turn by the Far Leftists on it, and Rosenstein refusing to release pertinent redactions. (which the President will soon DECLASSIFY, screwing the Leftists finally)

It would be NICE if REAL DEMOCRATS would help us along; not to defeat their people, but to defeat the swamp, lobbyists, and the REAL MONEY in Washington, that we all claim to despise.

REAL DEMOCRATS need to understand 1 undeniable truth-------------> It is NOT just Democrats (in name only in Washington, far leftists in reality) who are going to take a bath on this, many swamp rat Republicans will too. Washington is CORRUPT, PERIOD! It goes on BOTH sides. The question we have to ask ourselves is----------> Do we as partisans want to use OUR corrupt politicians to screw the other sides NON-corrupt politicians? Do ANY of us want to keep CORRUPTION in our government, just because they are our guys/gals? And if they are willing to screw their own side to save themselves, then we all should know, they would screw any of us in a heartbeat.

How many of you have children or grandchildren? We should ALL work to insure that no other government gets involved in our election, while also insuring that OUR government workers are NOT involved too, as far as going against the rules and regulations laid out. If we do not, we are doing a terrible disservice to those we claim to love most.

And so, in being fair to both sides, we should do our best as AMERICANS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE, to remove Nancy Pelosi, and Tricky Mitch, and send them out to pasture. While it seems that most all of congress use their positions of power to enrich their families, these 2 have really screwed ALL of us, for their personal gain. I know, I know, the TRICKY one is not up for election. But if nothing else, we should pressure to REMOVE him as the senate leader, regardless of if he is the majority, or minority leader. Pelosi, just kick her ass out of office. Tricky Mitch, when he is up, we need to toss him too!

Let me close by saying this---------> I REFUSE to point at Obama, it has to be proven to me that he was involved, and so far it hasn't been proven enough. But it has become plainly obvious that the FBI and DOJ worked AGAINST the Republican candidate for President, and once elected, continued to attempt to blunt his agenda, by using at best unethical means, at worst, illegal means. THAT IS NOT AMERICA! It is up to the LEFT to blunt it with ideas as the loyal opposition, not government agencies to tie someone up by using the process!

Strzok.

Also, Some members of the media have the unredacted FISA warrant. They know this is bullshit and it’s going to be a pleasure to watch the house of cards tumble down.

Get your popcorn.

You know CA, I was just going to start a thread about this, and seen you already did! You are far better than I am at maintaining a thread, so I think you should keep it.

And YES, you are correct, 100%! It is becoming more than obvious that Mewler (I luv spelling his name that way) knows what happened, and has to cover it up. The Papa D defense team now knows what happened also, and that is why they are demanding the evidence BEFORE sentencing; which they are entitled to, which is why Mewler has to block it, lol.

I wonder how many on the far left actually know what is going on, and what they are supporting by in essence, supporting this kind of behavior. Are they even paying attention? How many on high in the FBI and DOJ, been lawfully fired, demoted, or resigned in disgrace. Do they actually believe that this could happen without MASSIVE blow back from their union or government officials, or even the MSM for that matter? And yet, not a peep!

They have been chasing their collusion/delusion, with the full force of a special counsel, FISA warrants, monitoring how many times the Trump team wiped their a**es, and have they prosecuted ANYONE, arrested ANYONE, for collusion? Conspiracy? Treason? Working with Russians?

And yet, here we have THEIR people being fired for exactly that, COLLUSION, or demoted, or them resigning; and all we have is a Mickey Mouse congressional sub committee, and they are being blocked at every turn by the Far Leftists on it, and Rosenstein refusing to release pertinent redactions. (which the President will soon DECLASSIFY, screwing the Leftists finally)

It would be NICE if REAL DEMOCRATS would help us along; not to defeat their people, but to defeat the swamp, lobbyists, and the REAL MONEY in Washington, that we all claim to despise.

REAL DEMOCRATS need to understand 1 undeniable truth-------------> It is NOT just Democrats (in name only in Washington, far leftists in reality) who are going to take a bath on this, many swamp rat Republicans will too. Washington is CORRUPT, PERIOD! It goes on BOTH sides. The question we have to ask ourselves is----------> Do we as partisans want to use OUR corrupt politicians to screw the other sides NON-corrupt politicians? Do ANY of us want to keep CORRUPTION in our government, just because they are our guys/gals? And if they are willing to screw their own side to save themselves, then we all should know, they would screw any of us in a heartbeat.

How many of you have children or grandchildren? We should ALL work to insure that no other government gets involved in our election, while also insuring that OUR government workers are NOT involved too, as far as going against the rules and regulations laid out. If we do not, we are doing a terrible disservice to those we claim to love most.

And so, in being fair to both sides, we should do our best as AMERICANS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE, to remove Nancy Pelosi, and Tricky Mitch, and send them out to pasture. While it seems that most all of congress use their positions of power to enrich their families, these 2 have really screwed ALL of us, for their personal gain. I know, I know, the TRICKY one is not up for election. But if nothing else, we should pressure to REMOVE him as the senate leader, regardless of if he is the majority, or minority leader. Pelosi, just kick her ass out of office. Tricky Mitch, when he is up, we need to toss him too!

Let me close by saying this---------> I REFUSE to point at Obama, it has to be proven to me that he was involved, and so far it hasn't been proven enough. But it has become plainly obvious that the FBI and DOJ worked AGAINST the Republican candidate for President, and once elected, continued to attempt to blunt his agenda, by using at best unethical means, at worst, illegal means. THAT IS NOT AMERICA! It is up to the LEFT to blunt it with ideas as the loyal opposition, not government agencies to tie someone up by using the process!

My man

You.

You.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.

lies.

And of course..it's illegal to feed judges lies in order to get a warrant.

But the left likes to pretend they're stupid.

People are starting to believe it.

No evidence.
No crime.

lies.

And of course..it's illegal to feed judges lies in order to get a warrant.

But the left likes to pretend they're stupid.

People are starting to believe it.

The dossier should have been investigated and proven to be 100% accurate, and sworn to be accurate in the warrant application.

If the dossier is bullshit. The FBI was negligent at best and more likely, corrupt AF.

Please define what he did that was "corrupt" or illegal. The IG report stated that no bias was found in how Strzok did his job. None. He was fired purely for political reasons.
Read through this thread, read the links....

Nope.

But we're in an era where criticizing the president is a crime in the mind of many of his supporters. And a full 43% of republicans believe the President should be empowered to shut down any news agency that is engaging in 'bad behavior'.

Do you think the actual findings of the IG report are going to matter to them?

Again, Nope.

Who says "criticizing the president is a crime"?

Oh wait, you didn't say anybody said it. You said that's what they THINK. Because you can read minds.

Yes, treason and sedition, fraud, libel and slander are *bad behavior*. They are also crimes.

They left just hates it when people demand the law be applied.

STRZOK.

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

STRZOK

You.

You.

You.

Good luck with that.
No evidence.
No crime.

EVIDENCE HAS ALREADY BEEN PRESENTED TO YOU AND POSTED EXPOSING THE DOSSIER AS BEING TBE CENTER PIECE OF THE ENTIRE INVESTIGATION, THE 'SAND' ON WHICH THE FOUNDATION WAS BUILT.

IT IS THE REASON BRENNAN PERPETRATED PURJURY, DECLARING HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT ONLY TO HAVE READ TO HIM THE OFFICIAL RECORD THAT PROVES HE BRIEFED MEMBERS ON CONGRESS ON IT, DECLARING IT - THE DOSSIER - WAS EVIDENCE THAT A SPECIAL COUNSEL APPOINTMENT WAS NECESSARY.

YOU ARE A LIAR AND CONTINUE TO SHAMELESSLY REPEAT YOUR LIES.

MUELLER was appointed Special Counsel to investigate Russian Interference.

Evidence shows the Russians began in 2014.

Evidence shows Obama KNEW in 2014.

Evidence shows he did nothing about it.

Members of his Cabinet have publicly declared they did nothing / not enough.

Obama was also the a president while Russia continued to do so in 2016 and again did nothing to try to stop it.

If you are conducting a legitimate investigation into Russian interference you would investigate / question the President and administration in power when it began, you would ask the President why he did nothing about it in 2014, you would ask him why he did nothing about it in 2016....

To date Mueller has not bothered to investigate the fact that it began under Obama in 2014 - but he went back more than a decade to investigate a crime that had nothing to do with Russian Interference.

The fact that he has not interviewed Obama or his people when they knew about it when it started and did nothing proves either Mueller is the worst F*ing special counsel in the world or this is a Witch Hunt.

As far as Barry goes, he declared Trump needed to stop whining about a rigged election and 'get some votes'.

Trump did just that and beat Hillary Clinton.

In the meantime, BARRY LIED AGAIN. Hillary and the DNC were rigging rimaries, cheating in debates, etc...

Obama also declared there was NO WAY an election could be stolen, no way the Russians could hack it and alter the election...

...AND AS SOON AS HILLARY LOST HE STARTED CRYING ABOUT A STOLEN ELECTION.

What a liar and a f*ing traitorous loser!

Read through this thread, read the links....

Funny. I rely on FACTS - not NaziCon links.

While the IG report found that Strzok’s politics did not affect his handling of the Clinton email probe, it did not downplay the significance of the text. The message was “not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects,” the report concluded. Still, the IG “did not find documentary or testimonial evidence” that Strzok acted on that bias, at least with regard to the Clinton email investigation. (The IG did not review the handling of the Russia investigation, which is ongoing.)

Peter Strzok, the IG Report, and Trump Allies' Spin - The Atlantic

Inspector General Report

Pop lawyers had better re open the case and withdraw the plea.

Mueller refuses to show the evidence he has against Pop.

That seems odd, doesn’t it?

Why won’t Mueller show the evidence he has against Pop?

Pop has a right to know the evidence against him.

It’s called discovery. Any 2 bit ambulance chaser knows this.

Strzok.

Get your popcorn.
How many months ago was it Mueller kicked PS off the investigation ?

Yup, not quite as long as the FBI dropped Christopher Steele...which lasted about a day before Bruce Ohr used him "off the record".

Forum List

Back