The Film Maker Is Arrested

He was om probation, if not parole, if I understand his situation correctly. Part of that probation or parole was to stay away from the net.

Meanwhile, you avie sucks on a couple of levels. It assumes that there's PLENTY of jobs available, if only there were people to fill them, and that the working poor are paying the difference. It ain't so.

I said I LEAN libertarian, not that I am a full blown libertarian, and Paul is not a libertarian he is a republitarian.

Libertarian = social liberal, fiscal conservative
Paul = social conservative, extreme fiscal conservative. He is just not a warmonger.

I know libertarians who are socially conservative and fiscally liberal. I guess that means you don't understand the words you are using. Like most progressives, you think anyone who disagrees with you is a nutcase.

So what are Paul's social liberal standpoints?
Pro life? Anti immigration? Prayer in classrooms? Gun control? Being against affirmative action? Being against gay marriage? Being against aboloshing don't ask don't tell? Being pro capital punishment? Not believing in climate change?

Ok so all of that he sides with conservatives.

What does he side with liberals? Pro marijuana legalization.

So 9-1 on the major issues he is a social conservative.

I think you just don't know his standpoints.

edit: and i don't know how you can know people that are libertarians and social conservative and fiscal liberal, since thats the opposite of libertarian. So they are libertarian but don't agree with anything libertarians stand for?

Ron Paul is not anti-immigration, he's against ILLEGAL immigration. He is against abortion personally, but thinks it should be left up to the individual states. He believes affirmative action is reverse racism, and he's right. Individual merit in a colorblind society is what he supports. I've never seen anything on his position about prayer in classrooms, I think you're making that up. I know he doesn't believe that the 'separation of church and state' requires one to muzzle the church. He is AGAINST the death penalty because it is disproportionately applied to blacks.

You really don't know much about Ron Paul, do you...

Forum List

Back