The FBI meddled in the election, not the Russians...

FBI gets walloped upside the head with the Russian Collusion boomerang! Maybe there will be a positive outcome after the year long joke of an investigation perpetrated by the Left.

The Russians and the FBI meddled in the election, not to mention the gigantic GOP b******* hate and character assassination that made so many believe that Hillary and Obama were evil and corrupt with no evidence except total b*******circle jerk. The FBI ruin the election for Hillary. Comey is a big mouth fool.

The Russians and the FBI meddled in the election, not to mention the gigantic GOP b******* hate and character assassination that made so many believe that Hillary and Obama were evil and corrupt with no evidence except total b*******circle jerk. The FBI ruin the election for Hillary. Comey is a big mouth fool.

FBI ruined her election? Comey talked for 15 minutes about the laws she broke and the said, she is so stupid she didn’t know any better.
Looks to me like he was keeping her out of jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FBI is predominantly Conservatives, not Democrats.
False stereotype.
Only a Democrat is stupid enough to think that Obama would allow disloyal Conservatives to remain in key positions in our government.

Wrong. Almost every single former FBI person that has been interviewed says the same thing... and for you to think someone that would make their career law enforcement and not be more Conservative than liberal is rather crazy.

Obama ASKED Mueller to say past his term as head of the FBI despite the fact Mueller was assigned his position by a Republican.

And all of the Mueller team are.

In the trump book he lied about writing, he said that all he has to do is tell people something three times and they'll believe it forever.

Its true.

In the trump book he lied about writing, he said that all he has to do is tell people something three times and they'll believe it forever.

Its true.
It's true of people who have been indoctrinated.
It's not true of independent thinkers.

Which is why all our schools teach our kids to reject their parents' culture and ideology.

Its true.

A former Bush era worker on MSNBC stated today that he thinks Fox News is no longer a news service and more of a state-run political tool for Trump and his team.

Its true.
It's true of people who have been indoctrinated.
It's not true of independent thinkers.

Which is why all our schools teach our kids to reject their parents' culture and ideology.

I can say through my own dealings in Grad school that some professors are indeed one-sided and don't always tell "the truth." I've had more than my fair share of arguments, because of it... but believe it or not, I've had some of the students tell me they appreciate me sharing the other side of the story they aren't being taught in class.

Considering so many in the Trump inner circle had contact with Russians, collusion is fact, denying that fact is easy, kinda like all people caught red handed. The interesting or maybe tragic part is the republican party is now a defender of Russia. Listening to republicans today reminds me of soviet propaganda telling lies and make false equivalences. For the intelligent reader the piece below covers Trump Putin BS. Meanwhile the republicans balloon the deficit and reward the rich, the depth of dumbness among republican partisans is astounding. Anyone notice how Putin is now singing for Donnie? Weird, isn't it. No collusion for sure. LOL

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush." USA Today 12/12/17

Three Russian propaganda techniques being used by the Trump administration—and how to fight them

Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox ''News'' Uses to Brainwash Americans

Considering so many in the Trump inner circle had contact with Russians, collusion is fact, denying that fact is easy, kinda like all people caught red handed. The interesting or maybe tragic part is the republican party is now a defender of Russia. Listening to republicans today reminds me of soviet propaganda telling lies and make false equivalences. For the intelligent reader the piece below covers Trump Putin BS. Meanwhile the republicans balloon the deficit and reward the rich, the depth of dumbness among republican partisans is astounding. Anyone notice how Putin is now singing for Donnie? Weird, isn't it. No collusion for sure. LOL

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush." USA Today 12/12/17

Three Russian propaganda techniques being used by the Trump administration—and how to fight them

Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox ''News'' Uses to Brainwash Americans

A Russian hacker came out this week and made a statement that he worked for the Russian group that hacked the DNC... and said they were directed straight from Putin.

A Russian Hacker Has Confessed to Hacking the DNC

FBI ruined her election? Comey talked for 15 minutes about the laws she broke and the said, she is so stupid she didn’t know any better.
Looks to me like he was keeping her out of jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bulshit all he said was they were reopening the investigation into her and they found nothing again. It was all the same b******* except on wieners computer what a joke and cost her the election.

Forum List

Back