The FBI meddled in the election, not the Russians...

The FBI is predominantly Conservatives, not Democrats.
False stereotype.
Only a Democrat is stupid enough to think that Obama would allow disloyal Conservatives to remain in key positions in our government.

Wrong. Almost every single former FBI person that has been interviewed says the same thing... and for you to think someone that would make their career law enforcement and not be more Conservative than liberal is rather crazy.

Obama ASKED Mueller to say past his term as head of the FBI despite the fact Mueller was assigned his position by a Republican.
You're full of shit.
Mueller is a rotten corrupt cop and so is everyone that works with him.
They've all been around too damned long not to be part of the Washington Establishment where political parties mean nothing.
They all have reasons to want to get rid of Trump.

False stereotype.
Only a Democrat is stupid enough to think that Obama would allow disloyal Conservatives to remain in key positions in our government.

Wrong. Almost every single former FBI person that has been interviewed says the same thing... and for you to think someone that would make their career law enforcement and not be more Conservative than liberal is rather crazy.

Obama ASKED Mueller to say past his term as head of the FBI despite the fact Mueller was assigned his position by a Republican.
You're full of shit.
They've all been around too damned long not to be part of the Washington Establishment where political parties mean nothing.

Good grief... you are such a fucking hypocrite. You want to sit here and complain and say these people are too biased to do a fair investigation, yet every single post you make is nothing more than blind spewing shit mocked off of Hannity. You are 1,000 times more biased than the people you are complaining about.

Mueller was well respected by EVERYONE before he was appointed to this investigation and the Trumpbots started their campaign of misinformation, and you eat it like a baby sitting in a high chair opening your mouth for each spoonful of airplanes looking for a hangar to land in.

False stereotype.

You're full of shit.

Good grief... you are such a fucking hypocrite. You want to sit here and complain and say these people are too biased to do a fair investigation, yet every single post you make is nothing more than blind spewing shit mocked off of Hannity. You are 1,000 times more biased than the people you are complaining about.

Mueller was well respected by EVERYONE before he was appointed to this investigation and the Trumpbots started their campaign of misinformation, and you eat it like a baby sitting in a high chair opening your mouth for each spoonful of airplanes looking for a hangar to land in.
Maybe you should stop listening to CNN and look into Mueller's reputation yourself.

I did.

I never watch Hannity BTW.

False stereotype.

You're full of shit.

Maybe you should stop listening to CNN and look into Mueller's reputation yourself.

I did.

Bro I watch ALL the news channels, and every time I turn on Fox News, they are either still talking about Hillary, talking about Mueller, or talking about some off the wall shit that has nothing to do with news.

The fbi released the goddamn bs against Hillary that turned out to be nothing 8 days before the election. So yeah,

No...it was something, then they made it go away.....you haven't kept up with the FBI letting hilary off the hook...thanks to comey, strzok and mccabe....

And the evidence continues to grow that the leadership of the FBI, comey, mueller, rosenstein, mccabe, and their minions are the ones who actually tried to change the election....

WSJ: There's Mounting Evidence of Election Meddling Coming From the FBI
The Russian Collusion idea came directly from Hillary Clinton.
She used the FBI and the NSA to spy on Trump.
Every senior Obama official was involved, including Obama.
The evidence keeps piling up.

They made up the Steele dossier and used fake information to lie to a federal judge to get FISA warrants against Trump...

The fbi released the goddamn bs against Hillary that turned out to be nothing 8 days before the election. So yeah,

No...it was something, then they made it go away.....you haven't kept up with the FBI letting hilary off the hook...thanks to comey, strzok and mccabe....

Really. I don't call a last minute reopening of it "letting Hillary off the hook". Probably cost the election.

False stereotype.

You're full of shit.

I did.

Bro I watch ALL the news channels, and every time I turn on Fox News, they are either still talking about Hillary, talking about Mueller, or talking about some off the wall shit that has nothing to do with news.
And if you turn on CNN and MSNBC it's always about how fucked up Trump is.

I wondered immediately why Trump had not purged the government of the meat puppets zealots.

I thought perhaps it was a strategy to lead them out into traps and instead of just firing them, prosecuting them with former junior conservative attys that likely suffered under these leftwing sociopath thugs.

I'd pay extra tax for that.

I wondered immediately why Trump had not purged the government of the meat puppets zealots.

I thought perhaps it was a strategy to lead them out into traps and instead of just firing them, prosecuting them with former junior conservative attys that likely suffered under these leftwing sociopath thugs.

I'd pay extra tax for that.

The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans usually get rid of people for cause.
Democrats remove people to replace them with their friends and donors. Obama wanted people that he either had something on or he knew would do what he wanted without being told to. A Republican has to deal with embedded holdovers that are constantly laying mines for the new president to set off. Obama was the worst. He spied on Trump and used a fake dossier to do it. They claimed it was because they were talking to foreigners, which was just a smokescreen, but the focus was always Trump.

Hillary spent the last few years under investigation. Her revenge is creating a fake Russian Collusion investigation. None of which is being investigated anymore because it's a dead-end.

It’s just a matter of time before we learn just how dishonest and corrupt the obama administration really was. The people involved know they’re eventually going to be exposed, and there isn’t a damn thing they can do about it.
It’s alread started. :)

And the evidence continues to grow that the leadership of the FBI, comey, mueller, rosenstein, mccabe, and their minions are the ones who actually tried to change the election....

The only evidence that is mounting is that the Trump cult members must be getting nervous. You and your fellow CUCKOO BIRDS.
Geobbels, again!

Trump supporters are better propagandists than Goebbels ever was.

The only evidence that is mounting is that the Trump cult members must be getting nervous. You and your fellow CUCKOO BIRDS.
Geobbels, again!

Trump supporters are better propagandists than Goebbels ever was.
Two lies in a row from you. You can make maeister_Goebbels soon!

Those in the FBI who meddled in the election have to be brought to justice.

Here is former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom calling disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok a "total moron" who belongs in Leavenworth federal prison, during a TV appearance on Thursday. :clap:

The Russian Collusion idea came directly from Hillary Clinton.
She used the FBI and the NSA to spy on Trump.
Every senior Obama official was involved, including Obama.
The evidence keeps piling up.

Jesus Fuck buddy.

Hillary used the FBI & NSA to spy on El Dumpster.?

Some of Trumps people weren't picked up talking to people under surveillance.

We learned that Russia is trying to hack our system & they were supposed to ignore it? Really?

How would that be spying for Hillary.

Seems to me they were spying for America.

It is not of Hillary's or Obama's doings that all the evidence pointed to your orange buddy.

He is guilty and all the shining, crying, misdirection, and lies will not save hos fat ass from getting tossed.

Forum List

Back