Trump raid is about desperate attempts by Biden admin to keep Trump off the ballot

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
Judge Bruce Reinhart today admitted the FBI's raid on President Trump's Mar-a-lago home was "unprecedented." He rejected Merrick Garland's attempt to keep the search warrant affidavit completely secret and under seal.

He cited the intense public and historical interest and he ordered the DOJ to propose redactions by this Thursday, but again, rejected DOJ attempts at total secrecy. Now, I'm not a lawyer and we will be talking to former Florida AG Pam Bondi in just a few moments, but I am especially interested to see if the Biden Administration's legal logic in this outrageous Trump raid has anything remotely to do with January 6.

Personally, I continue to believe that this is not about presidential documents, but it is about desperate attempts by the Biden Administration to keep Donald Trump off the ballot in 2024.

A bunch of smart folks I know think this outrageous invasion virtually guarantees that the former president now will run for president in 2024, but I want to step back for a moment and look at an even bigger picture.
It's not only Biden's attempt to keep the former president off the ballot in '24. It is also a transparent effort by Biden to keep Trump's highly successful policies off the ballot in '24.

From Day 1, President Biden has reversed every successful Trump policy—large tax cuts and major deregulation that gave us the most prosperous economy in many generations, including historic low unemployment for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women—the biggest after tax, after inflation, wage increase for blue collar working folks all the way down to lower incomes.

In fact, under Trumpenomics, it was the lowest census quintiles that benefitted the most with the biggest pay hikes; significantly bigger tax savings than the top 1%. Tax avoidance fell sharply. Offshore money returned home to the U.S.

When combined with deregulation, with eight regulatory reductions for every increase, both large and small businesses prospered and hired as never before. These companies paid out huge bonuses to their workforce, kept prices rock bottom for their consumers and returned high dividends and share buybacks to pensioners, 401(k)s and IRAs.

What's more, Trump's deregulation opened the spigots for fossil fuels and renewables, both of which benefited mightily under his policies as America became energy dominant throughout the world.

Gas was $2 a gallon. Food prices were flat. Prescription and generic drug prices actually declined. Topline inflation remained under 2%. Supply-side incentives worked, just as they had under JFK and Reagan. This was free enterprise capitalism. Tax and regulatory barriers were lowered. It paid more after tax, after inflation, to work, invest and take risks. You know what? More people worked, invested and took risks. This was democratic capitalism, small "d."

Anyone that thinks we are better off now with Biden vs before Biden is either a damn idiot or does not understand basic economics-OG

DUH.jpg

It's pretty much what most of sane America figured all along.....Now there's documented proof of Biden's involvement in the MAL raid to back the political hatchet job up.

Indeed, at this point I don't think that anything is beyond the dems, up to and including a attempt on Trump's life, I just hope Trump's SS detail is up to the challenge. If he's running he should announce the day after the mid-terms so his security can be further augmented.

I mean it's really a troubling time when not only did the dems steal a election but they are pulling out all the stops to prevent Trump from running again.....Those people are a clear and present danger to our Republic and should be treated as such.

It's pretty much what most of sane America figured all along.....Now there's documented proof of Biden's involvement in the MAL raid to back the political hatchet job up.

Indeed, at this point I don't think that anything is beyond the dems, up to and including a attempt on Trump's life, I just hope Trump's SS detail is up to the challenge. If he's running he should announce the day after the mid-terms so his security can be further augmented.

I mean it's really a troubling time when not only did the dems steal a election but they are pulling out all the stops to prevent Trump from running again.....Those people are a clear and present danger to our Republic and should be treated as such.

That's why they're keeping Biden hidden away on "vacation", so he doesn't fuck up and accidentally slip something to a reporter.

Judge Bruce Reinhart today admitted the FBI's raid on President Trump's Mar-a-lago home was "unprecedented." He rejected Merrick Garland's attempt to keep the search warrant affidavit completely secret and under seal.

He cited the intense public and historical interest and he ordered the DOJ to propose redactions by this Thursday, but again, rejected DOJ attempts at total secrecy. Now, I'm not a lawyer and we will be talking to former Florida AG Pam Bondi in just a few moments, but I am especially interested to see if the Biden Administration's legal logic in this outrageous Trump raid has anything remotely to do with January 6.

Personally, I continue to believe that this is not about presidential documents, but it is about desperate attempts by the Biden Administration to keep Donald Trump off the ballot in 2024.

A bunch of smart folks I know think this outrageous invasion virtually guarantees that the former president now will run for president in 2024, but I want to step back for a moment and look at an even bigger picture.
It's not only Biden's attempt to keep the former president off the ballot in '24. It is also a transparent effort by Biden to keep Trump's highly successful policies off the ballot in '24.

From Day 1, President Biden has reversed every successful Trump policy—large tax cuts and major deregulation that gave us the most prosperous economy in many generations, including historic low unemployment for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women—the biggest after tax, after inflation, wage increase for blue collar working folks all the way down to lower incomes.

In fact, under Trumpenomics, it was the lowest census quintiles that benefitted the most with the biggest pay hikes; significantly bigger tax savings than the top 1%. Tax avoidance fell sharply. Offshore money returned home to the U.S.

When combined with deregulation, with eight regulatory reductions for every increase, both large and small businesses prospered and hired as never before. These companies paid out huge bonuses to their workforce, kept prices rock bottom for their consumers and returned high dividends and share buybacks to pensioners, 401(k)s and IRAs.

What's more, Trump's deregulation opened the spigots for fossil fuels and renewables, both of which benefited mightily under his policies as America became energy dominant throughout the world.

Gas was $2 a gallon. Food prices were flat. Prescription and generic drug prices actually declined. Topline inflation remained under 2%. Supply-side incentives worked, just as they had under JFK and Reagan. This was free enterprise capitalism. Tax and regulatory barriers were lowered. It paid more after tax, after inflation, to work, invest and take risks. You know what? More people worked, invested and took risks. This was democratic capitalism, small "d."

Anyone that thinks we are better off now with Biden vs before Biden is either a damn idiot or does not understand basic economics-OG
Unprecedented just means it never happened before, not that it was illegal or unwarranted.

I suppose if Trump went away after his attempted coup, yes, we would probably move on for the sake of not making our country look bad and no we don't like going after former presidents.

But he's not just a former president. He's the leader of your party and he's about a bad as a criminal can be. Wants to be more like Putin and he would be in a 2nd term with Republicans in control of the Senate and House.

Between that and abortion, you Republicans really are trying to blow these midterms. Now we have a real reason why Republicans should not control any house ever again.

I suppose if Trump went away after his attempted coup, yes, we would probably move on for the sake of not making our country look bad and no we don't like going after former presidents.

But he's not just a former president. He's the leader of your party and he's about a bad as a criminal can be. Wants to be more like Putin and he would be in a 2nd term with Republicans in control of the Senate and House.

Between that and abortion, you Republicans really are trying to blow these midterms. Now we have a real reason why Republicans should not control any house ever again.
that's bullshit, if you truly believe what you just wrote, you should be committed as you are a crazy idiotic motherfucker

Actually it is all about the arrogance of Trump in believing the rules don’t apply to him
Since the security state is dehumanizing and convicting citizens, I would approve of torturing many of the Prog politicians and Repub sell outs for the truth as the progs are doing now.

that's bullshit, if you truly believe what you just wrote, you should be committed as you are a crazy idiotic motherfucker

Of course it's bullshit. The left has no other angle of attack, so they have to keep reverting to their "Putin" nonsense, even though the two year long Mueller investigation disproved any "collusion."

They are truly a bunch of pathetic morons and oxygen thieves.

It's so obvious that only the blindly partisan couldn't see it. And, even if they could see it and understand it they would be saying, "Hip, hip, hoorah!"

No, tramp has a long hx of corruptness, he still is a corrupt (whatever he is)

If you don't, you've drank the fool aid.

To me it's obvious how stupid and brainwashed you are. You can look back and see all the clever little ways Bush stole Florida in 2000. And if 2020 were closer, Trump would have been successful too. It was just too much of a shalacking for Mitch and the Supreme Court to get involved.

Look at Lindsay. He's under investigation now too because he tried to help Trump pull off the coup. They're asking him about the calls he made to Georgia at the same time Trump called Georgia and asked them to "FIND" him enough votes to overturn their results.

You are a traitor and should be shot. Except for I feel bad shooting stupid people. Like that idiot woman who died because Trump lied to her and she rioted at the capitol. Trump traitors should be lucky more of them didn't die. And police should be prepared for the next time when more Trump traitors will bring more weapons. They didn't bring enough.

Google the Brooks Brother Riots. Trump's buddy Roger Stone was involved in stealing the 2000 election.

Just because most Americans don't know the facts doesn't mean I'm crazy. It means the corporate media really has pulled one over on you.

Forum List

Back