The Failed Trump ‘administration.’

[

OMG.....ITS THE END OF THE WORLD....

This from the guy who said....

1. Trump would never be nominated.
2. The American people would never elect Trump.

Wrong twice.....well wrong always.

And this little rant (worthy of being used as toilet paper) is another piece of evidence.

America didn't elect tRump. He lost by 3 million votes.

The fact he is occupying the WH right now just shows our system is broken.

For how long before these people accept the fact that Trump was elected as the 45th president of the United States of America?

I understand that the butthurt is huge, but try to come into terms with reality.
8 years when a dem takes the White House. Then Trump will be acknowledged as he will be the patsy for everythihg that goes wrong over the next 8 years.

For how long before these people accept the fact that Trump was elected as the 45th president of the United States of America?

I understand that the butthurt is huge, but try to come into terms with reality.

Trump wasn't elected. The people said NO.

And the fact he's still claiming voter fraud and pretending that he had a huge electoral win (even though three presidents had bigger ones) tells me he's the one having a hard time accepting it.

Now, I compare that to George W. Bush, who I criticize for a lot. But that guy was humble enough to realize he was leading a divided country and made a lot of sincere efforts to reach out to the other side.
... Trump was elected.

In case you missed it, he was inaugurated a month ago and is now the President of the United States.

Denying reality doesn't make your fantasy any more true.

Libs during the GOP Primary: Oh shit, did you hear what Trump said/did, he's finished, his campaign is over, his goose is cooked.

Trump wins the GOP primary...

Libs during the General: Oh shit, did you hear what Trump said/did, he's finished, his campaign is over, Hillary is the next president.

Trump wins the general whooping Hillary's ass...

Libs during Trump's first 4 weeks: Oh shit, did you hear what Trump said/did, he's finished, his presidency is over, he's as good as impeached.

Libs are insane, they live in a fantasy land :laugh:

You mean we gave the American voters credit for intelligence?

Yes, yes, that was a mistake.

Poor libs, they are not handling rejection well. They put Obama's policies and legacy on the line and the American people in 30 states rejected them. They said no to 4 more years of Obama's policies and no to Hillary. Rejected, denied, told to pound sand. Liberals and liberalism rejected. PC rejected. Race division rejected. Gender division rejected. Jobs killing regulations rejected. RIP liberalism.

What a Failed Trump Administration Looks Like

“Trump’s White House staff is at war with itself. His poll ratings are falling at unprecedented speed. His policy agenda is stalled. F.B.I. investigations are just beginning. This does not feel like a sustainable operation.

On the other hand, I have trouble seeing exactly how this administration ends. Many of the institutions that would normally ease out or remove a failing president no longer exist.

There are no longer moral arbiters in Congress like Howard Baker and Sam Ervin to lead a resignation or impeachment process. There is no longer a single media establishment that shapes how the country sees the president. This is no longer a country in which everybody experiences the same reality.

Everything about Trump that appalls 65 percent of America strengthens him with the other 35 percent, and he can ride that group for a while. Even after these horrible four weeks, Republicans on Capitol Hill are not close to abandoning their man.

The likelihood is this: We’re going to have an administration that has morally and politically collapsed, without actually going away.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/...ministration-looks-like.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

Brooks is of course spot-on – particularly with regard to a Republican Congress devoid of morality and courage, unwilling to challenge a reckless, irresponsible, and unfit president the likes of Trump, for no other reason than he’s a Republican.

Wow. You waited almost a month before you judged.

Did it hurt to wait so long?

“Trump’s White House staff is at war with itself. His poll ratings are falling at unprecedented speed. His policy agenda is stalled. F.B.I. investigations are just beginning. This does not feel like a sustainable operation.

On the other hand, I have trouble seeing exactly how this administration ends. Many of the institutions that would normally ease out or remove a failing president no longer exist.

There are no longer moral arbiters in Congress like Howard Baker and Sam Ervin to lead a resignation or impeachment process. There is no longer a single media establishment that shapes how the country sees the president. This is no longer a country in which everybody experiences the same reality.

Everything about Trump that appalls 65 percent of America strengthens him with the other 35 percent, and he can ride that group for a while. Even after these horrible four weeks, Republicans on Capitol Hill are not close to abandoning their man.

The likelihood is this: We’re going to have an administration that has morally and politically collapsed, without actually going away.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/...ministration-looks-like.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

Brooks is of course spot-on – particularly with regard to a Republican Congress devoid of morality and courage, unwilling to challenge a reckless, irresponsible, and unfit president the likes of Trump, for no other reason than he’s a Republican.

The stock Market is raging.

Under Obama it took forever just to recover.

It started at less than half it's highest level (and everyknows it would return there eventually), but the left insists that Obama doubled it !

What a freaking laugh.

[
... Trump was elected.

In case you missed it, he was inaugurated a month ago and is now the President of the United States.

Guy, you can keep pretending that means something, but the fact Trump goes whacky when you point out he lost the popular vote proves even he knows he's a fraud.

Something that he's been most of his life, really.

Not really a billionaire not really elected by the people.

It started at less than half it's highest level (and everyknows it would return there eventually), but the left insists that Obama doubled it !

What a freaking laugh.

My stocks are up nicely.

There is no majority of americans in our current system.

Get yourself educated.

Actually, most of our presidents won majorities in their election.

It's when we ignore the majority that we get foulups like Trump, Bush, Hayes, etc.

Bush was a screw up...that is for sure.

The bigger problem there was giving him both houses of congress for six years.

What a miserable mess.

Obama got a majority both times.

He was Bush x 2 when it came to screw ups.

Fortunately, the American people yanked the house away from him early.

[
... Trump was elected.

Guy, you can keep pretending that means something, but the fact Trump goes whacky when you point out he lost the popular vote proves even he knows he's a fraud.

Still president.

What a freaking laugh.

My stocks are up nicely.

So are mine.

Thanks Trump.

What a miserable mess.

Fortunately for who? Frankly, the GOP management of the house under Boo-hoo-ner and creepy ass Paul Ryan has been awful, even by Republican standards.

So now they are in the position of after 6 years of talking smack about repealling the ACA, actually trying to find a way to keep it because it's popular.

What a miserable mess.

Fortunately for who? Frankly, the GOP management of the house under Boo-hoo-ner and creepy ass Paul Ryan has been awful, even by Republican standards.

So now they are in the position of after 6 years of talking smack about repealling the ACA, actually trying to find a way to keep it because it's popular.

In a vacuum that is true.

For sure the GOP has failed to present anything in the way of a good altnerative.

The biggest issue is that Obamacare addresses nothing. It simply shifts costs.

At 9,900 per person per year for costs.....that is what needs to be addressed.

[
... Trump was elected.

I don't think you know the definition of "elected"

I'm not a fan of Trump, but I'm also not living in fiction. He's President. You become President by winning an election (unless somebody dies). This is the world we live in.

[

In a vacuum that is true.

For sure the GOP has failed to present anything in the way of a good altnerative.

The biggest issue is that Obamacare addresses nothing. It simply shifts costs.

At 9,900 per person per year for costs.....that is what needs to be addressed.

But that's the problem, it would be that cost no matter what. We spend 17% of our GDP on health care, and it works out to about that. Most of us never see that because our employers pick it up after being subsizied by the government.

Now, we could do the sensible thing, and go to single payer and control costs, but everyone insisted that Cigna and Blue Cross must be maintained. and now, not suprisingly, they are the ones screwing up the system THEY insisted on.

If we had gone with a Medicare Buy-in and a Public Option, things moderate Democrats and Republicans opposed, we wouldn't have these issues.

I don't think you know the definition of "elected"

I'm not a fan of Trump, but I'm also not living in fiction. He's President. You become President by winning an election (unless somebody dies). This is the world we live in.

you can call a whore a lady, but she's still a whore.

you can call Trump a "President', but he's still a buffoon.

Soros, Obama, and Obama holdovers are attempting to disrupt, obstruct, and overthrow the newly elected President. Everyone sees it. They are amateurishly trying to hide it, but the news, and evidence, is out.

The Democratic Party, ex-President, and Obama loyalisys, along with the Fake News / All-In Propaganda Arm of the DNC will not even let Trump complete filling his Cabinet to even BEGIN rightfully running this country, after being duly / legally elected.

The DNC has been exposed as betraying, seditious, treasonous domestic enemies who are attempting to project their agenda upon the Trump administration while they carry out their 'soft coup'.
You're slipping a little gin in on those shit sundaes you're slurping, aren't you! Your entire post is full of horseshit! Blaming everyone else for Trump's shortcomings shows your own failure to grasp the fucking truth! Pathetic!
Sorry, it has already been Proven Soros and Obama are invested in ensuring Trump fails, Obama holdovers are causing the trouble, the exposed fake news media seeks revenge, and the DNC is fighting extinction...over 1,000 seats lost under Obama.

Seditious enemies of the state have joined forces to detroy the newly elected government.

The newly elected government is the seditious enemy of the state, and it's destroying itself.

Forum List

Back