The Facts About D. Trump's Infidelity

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

I for one don't think D. Trump's many extra-marital affairs and philandering should be held against him, most marriage counselors and studies show that he's acting the same as the majority of Americans (men and women) and-----and statistically wealthy men are more likely to be womanizers than... anyone else.
Bottom line for me: D. Trump's womanizing may statistically be the most normal thing D. Trump does on a regular basis.

Facts and Statistics About Infidelity

Given the secretive nature of infidelity, exact figures about cheating and extra-marital affairs are nearly impossible to establish. But listed below are some of the most well-supported facts about cheating. All cited sources can be found on our reference page.
  • It is estimated that roughly 30% to 60% of all married individuals (in the United States) will engage in infidelity at some point during their marriage (see Buss & Shackelford for review of this research). And these numbers are probably on the conservative side, if you consider that close to half of all marriages end in divorce (people are more likely to stray as relationships fall apart; also see, who is likely to cheat).
  • Research consistently shows that 2% to 3% of all children are the product of infidelity (see Anderson). And most of these children are unknowingly raised by men who are not their biological fathers. DNA testing is finally making it easy for people to check the paternity of their children (see paternity issues).
  • Infidelity is becoming more common among people under 30. Many experts believe this increase in cheating is due to greater opportunity (time spent away from a spouse), as well as young people developing the habit of having multiple sexual partners before marriage (see young and restless – Wall Street Journal).
  • There are no definitive signs of cheating. But, in hindsight you will always find them (see signs of infidelity).
  • Some cultures have adopted extreme measures to combat infidelity: female circumcision, allowing only limited contact between the sexes, and even death as a punishment. Other cultures view infidelity in a more nuanced way, and may not see it as a serious marital problem.
  • Emotionally, it is possible to have feelings for more than one person at a time. Pragmatically, loving more than one person is difficult to do (see polyamory – Truth, Lies, and Romance Blog).
  • As more and more women enter the work force, office romances are becoming more common. Spouses often spend more time with coworkers than with each other.
  • The internet, e-mail, and chat rooms are making it easier for people to engage in infidelity (see online cheating).
  • The initial decision to be unfaithful is rarely if ever a rational choice; instead, infidelity is usually driven by circumstances and one’s emotions. In fact, most people are surprised by their own behavior at the start of an affair (see decision to cheat).
  • Emotional infidelity, compared to pure physical infidelity, can inflict as much if not more hurt, pain and suffering. And to make matters worse, most infidelity involves both physical and emotional betrayal (see what counts as cheating).
  • Unfortunately, many people find a more suitable mate (someone they love more than their spouse) after they are already married.
  • Biological evidence (i.e., research on biology and reproduction) indicates that long-term monogamy is difficult for humans to achieve—NOT impossible, but difficult (see Barash & Lipton or the myth of monogamy – Salon.com).
  • Almost everyone admits to having fantasies that involve someone other than a spouse (see our indecent thoughts survey).

<snip>

For recent research on the topic of infidelity, visit our blog.

Ma, Ma, where's my Pa?

Gone to the White House ha ha ha!

Ever wonder why Chelsea has an uncanny resemblance to Webb Hubbell?

Deeply provoking thought, on topic, and credibly supported as ler usual.

It ain't rocket science, moron and yes it is on topic, it goes to infidelity. Now stop following me around like an ankle snapping asshole.

chelsea-clinton-webster-hubbell.jpg

It ain't rocket science, moron and yes it is on topic, it goes to infidelity. Now stop following me around like an ankle snapping asshole.

I for one don't think D. Trump's many extra-marital affairs and philandering should be held against him, most marriage counselors and studies show that he's acting the same as the majority of Americans (men and women) and-----and statistically wealthy men are more likely to be womanizers than... anyone else.
Bottom line for me: D. Trump's womanizing may statistically be the most normal thing D. Trump does on a regular basis.

That's the topic shoog.

That's the topic shoog.

Fug off and then get past anyone takes you serious, you type a lot of syllables that mean nothing....in short you're just another leftist asshole. Here you thought you were impressing people with your nonsense? Nope. I see ignore in your future

Dems WANT to talk about infidelity?

Seriously?

Dems WANT to talk about trips to Epstein's Lolita Sex Slave Island (BJC made a dozen trips there)

IS that your final answer?

Trump will not be intimidated and WILL go nuclear on Hillary

Defcon 1

Seriously?

Dems WANT to talk about trips to Epstein's Lolita Sex Slave Island (BJC made a dozen trips there)

Defcon 1

This is the One True Reason why a Trump Campaign will be cleansing for Americans. Trump has Nothing To Lose by attacking the Clinton Sleaze Machine. Twill be a Wonderment to Behold.

Are you giving the teabbagging crowd a pass?
Try that one again.

Seriously?

Defcon 1

The thing here is neither Hillary nor Trump can use the infidelity card and if one does then the other camp can point at the other and say look in the mirror...

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The Tu Quoque Brigade gets faster and faster every day!

I mean, one would fool people into thinking one is psychic by predicting a Tu Quoque tard will be the first one to post.

The thing here is neither Hillary nor Trump can use the infidelity card and if one does then the other camp can point at the other and say look in the mirror...
So for whom should a "family values" voter vote? I'm talking about real ones who stick to their principles, not the lip-serving hypocrites.

Oh yeah, that's proof. Jeez.
SluttyIdioticLoser is a retard. You can't expect much in the way of intelligence from her. And won't you just be devastated if the smelly turd actually puts you on ignore. But of course she won't. She just says that, but doesn't do it. LOL.

"I will overlook Trump's many clintonian infidelities as long as he promises to string up some Mexicans and Muslims. In the Trump Klan, bonfire rallies round the burning corpses of darkies supersede all else."

So for whom should a "family values" voter vote? I'm talking about real ones who stick to their principles, not the lip-serving hypocrites.

I do not know, but if you have a candidate that you believe is a true " Family values " type of guy then vote for him, her or it... ( In today time you never know what is under that skirt is a beaver or a cleaver )

Forum List

Back