The Facts About D. Trump's Infidelity

Ok , so it's fine to hold Bills cheating against HILLARY but Dons cheating is no big deal? No big deal for the family values part!?

But of course the OP directed it at Trump first...no?

No.

You lying hypocrites have been telling and retelling lies about the Clintons for 30 years.

And Drumpf has bragged about being a lying cheat, raped one wife, cheated on all of them, had a bastard daughter, bragged about his friendship with epstein and on and on and on.

You know what? Just like you, that's his business UNTIL he starts lying about others.

Trump is a rock star so the normal rules don't apply and none of his wives ever used his fame to run for political office

That's gotta be the dumbest thing you've ever said in a long LONG line of really dumb crap.

Seriously, when Trumpery decided to run for prez, he is bound by the same rules as everyone else.

And, future president Clinton is quite accomplished on her own.

Try again.

Trump is a rock star so the normal rules don't apply and none of his wives ever used his fame to run for political office

That's gotta be the dumbest thing you've ever said in a long LONG line of really dumb crap.

Seriously, when Trumpery decided to run for prez, he is bound by the same rules as everyone else.

Try again.

What Trump does with his penis is a personal matter between him and his penis.

Dems sure spend a lot of time poking around the Trump bedroom

Try again.

What Trump does with his penis is a personal matter between him and his penis.

Dems sure spend a lot of time poking around the Trump bedroom

No shit, man I'm glad we don't get into that nonsense.

Ever wonder why Chelsea has an uncanny resemblance to Webb Hubbell?

Deeply provoking thought, on topic, and credibly supported as ler usual.

It ain't rocket science, moron and yes it is on topic, it goes to infidelity. Now stop following me around like an ankle snapping asshole.

chelsea-clinton-webster-hubbell.jpg
I for one don't think D. Trump's many extra-marital affairs and philandering should be held against him, most marriage counselors and studies show that he's acting the same as the majority of Americans (men and women) and-----and statistically wealthy men are more likely to be womanizers than... anyone else.
Bottom line for me: D. Trump's womanizing may statistically be the most normal thing D. Trump does on a regular basis.

That's the topic shoog.

Don't expect her to ever ever ever reply on topic. She's a troll. Period.

On the face of it, I agree with the OP that politicians sexuality is their business and the business of their spouses.

What I believe is worth noting is one of them calls the kettle black, as we see almost every day with RWNJ thumpers, telling how others should live while they are doing much worse.

And now we're seeing seeing with Drumpf. But, he lies and flip flops every day and he's proud of being a serial philanderer, a rapist and all around slime bucket.

If he (and the RWNJs ^^) don't want his sexual lying and cheating discussed, he should shut his mouth and stop pretending his lies are facts.

You calling ANYONE a "troll" is fucking laughable being that you define the term. Not only are you a stupid piece of shit, but you whine about the actions of others that you are by FAR the most guilty of. Anyone that write that post that knows you had to be laughing their ass off at the irony.

The subject of Trump and women has barely been touched in the campaign so far. That will change.

Every Trumpbot that ever ragged on Clinton's infidelity will be eating those words breakfast, lunch, and supper.

Making moral calls on the behavior of what people do behind closed doors.....really? That ship sailed a long time ago. I would support Hugh Hefner regardless of what his political affiliation was if he would shut down the Fed bank and the IRS.

Anyone that believes Hitlery Clinton is a good choice to run USA.INC has obviously not done any vetting of her nor are they interested in what she REALLY is all about. Larry Nichols, former Clinton insider said that Bill "drop trou" told him at Hitlery has ate more pussy than he has.......do tell?

Ever wonder why Chelsea has an uncanny resemblance to Webb Hubbell?

It ain't rocket science, moron and yes it is on topic, it goes to infidelity. Now stop following me around like an ankle snapping asshole.

I for one don't think D. Trump's many extra-marital affairs and philandering should be held against him, most marriage counselors and studies show that he's acting the same as the majority of Americans (men and women) and-----and statistically wealthy men are more likely to be womanizers than... anyone else.
Bottom line for me: D. Trump's womanizing may statistically be the most normal thing D. Trump does on a regular basis.

That's the topic shoog.

On the face of it, I agree with the OP that politicians sexuality is their business and the business of their spouses.

What I believe is worth noting is one of them calls the kettle black, as we see almost every day with RWNJ thumpers, telling how others should live while they are doing much worse.

And now we're seeing seeing with Drumpf. But, he lies and flip flops every day and he's proud of being a serial philanderer, a rapist and all around slime bucket.

If he (and the RWNJs ^^) don't want his sexual lying and cheating discussed, he should shut his mouth and stop pretending his lies are facts.

You calling ANYONE a "troll" is fucking laughable being that you define the term. Not only are you a stupid piece of shit, but you whine about the actions of others that you are by FAR the most guilty of. Anyone that write that post that knows you had to be laughing their ass off at the irony.

Oh hi Dale. Have you gotten you personal and social lives back on track? Who did I call a troll? That's awful, please point me to the post.

That's the topic shoog.

Oh hi Dale. Have you gotten you personal and social lives back on track? Who did I call a troll? That's awful, please point me to the post.

Hey, dumb fuck....look again and you will see that my post was in response to Luddy...not you. BTW, have you recovered from the ass kicking you got yesterday when it came to the climate change issue? Rodney King took less of a beating than you did. (snicker)

BTW, let it be known that SassyIrishLass rocks the house...the fact that leftards don't like her only elevates my opinion of her

Rock on with your bad self, S.I.L..........

OH WELL, you stood by a man who was impeached for using his position of POWER on a young woman the same age as his daughter was for sexual gratification, was Impeached for LYING about it and still plans on voting for the enabler wife of the man. sit down no one cares about your accusations

Ok , so it's fine to hold Bills cheating against HILLARY but Dons cheating is no big deal? No big deal for the family values part!?
Family values really pisses you guys off, doesn't it? The point is he was a private citizen, a billionaire at that. You'd keep it zipped up? Bill was doing his thing as governor and president. Although I am somewhat sympathetic these days.

Family values really pisses you guys off, doesn't it? The point is he was a private citizen, a billionaire at that. You'd keep it zipped up? Bill was doing his thing as governor and president. Although I am somewhat sympathetic these days.

that that needs to be pointed out to these people. and to think they VOTE. scary

that that needs to be pointed out to these people. and to think they VOTE. scary
IQ tests. I've been calling for them. We need them now more than ever. Liberals will probably sue though demanding to know just who the fuck decided the square peg goes into the square hole.

That's the topic shoog.

Hey, dumb fuck....look again and you will see that my post was in response to Luddy...not you. BTW, have you recovered from the ass kicking you got yesterday when it came to the climate change issue? Rodney King took less of a beating than you did. (snicker)

Another self absorbed self declaration ov victory. Sic 'em dale.

Trump has gone Nuts attacking a key GOP group ....

Now Trump Is Just Openly Attacking The Religious Right
Businessman and presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is now openly attacking leaders of the Religious Right who are critical of him, using Twitter to blast the head of the Southern Baptist Convention’s political arm as “a nasty guy with no heart.”

On Monday morning, Trump published a tweet labeling Russell Moore, head of the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, as “a terrible representative of Evangelicals.” Moore is an established leader of the Religious Right and has traditionally voiced support for Republican candidates, but has been unusually critical of Trump, who he sees as unrepresentative of evangelical Christian values.

BTW, let it be known that SassyIrishLass rocks the house...the fact that leftards don't like her only elevates my opinion of her

Rock on with your bad self, S.I.L..........

I see a lot of commonality in you two, give ya that. "leftards" screed is all you're about and here for.

Facts about Bill Clinton's Infidelity and History of Sexual Abuse and Rape:

Kathleen Willey – Sexual Assault (snip)

Connie Hamzy – Sexual Harassment (snip)

Juanita Broaddrick– Rape (snip)

Eileen Wellstone– Sexual Assault (snip)

Sandra Allen James– Sexual Assault (snip)

Christy Zercher– Sexual Assault (snip)

22 Year-Old Yale Student – Sexual Assault (snip)

University of Arkansas Student – Sexual Assault (snip)

Paula Jones – Sexual Harrassment,. Character Assassination (snip)

Monica Lewinsky – Character Assassination (snip)

Gennifer Flowers – Character Assassination (snip)

Elizabeth (Ward) Gracen – Extramarital One night stand

Dolly Kyle Browning – Extramarital Affair in 1992

Sally Perdue – Extramarital Affair

Lencola Sullivan – Extramarital Affair

Elizabeth Ward – Extramarital Affair

Susie Whitacre – Extramarital Office Affair

Bobbie Ann William – Extramarital Affair...

Rap Sheet: The Women Who Claim to Be Victims of Bill and Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Last edited:

That's the topic shoog.

Another self absorbed self declaration ov victory. Sic 'em dale.

Ehhh....I certainly kicked your ass and I hope it made you a better man. :beer:

Forum List

Back