The fact that Biden is the best Democrats got prove they don't have much of a party

I see that Putin in his brainwashing of the right is winning. For gods sake why are you bothering to post shit like this that you clearly know is a lie. If we deal in facts we see that both sides have their squirrels. Both sides have their good points. Sadly with Trump the republicans are no longer living up to what their party stood for all these years. It is hard to believe the complete capitulation of the republican party away from their ideals. All the sudden trade is the worst thing in the world. Even though we built the largest economy in the world. But our righties say we are wrong. They seem to hate success.
Here are some simple facts that you should know. Democrats shove money into the economy from the bottom believing it will trickle up, while republicans shove money to the wealthy thinking it will trickle down. I believe that shoving money in at the bottom will do more for he overall economy than shoving money in at the top.

they have 20 terrific candidates. the GOP has 1 racist!

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg
Omarosa says he uses the N Word

I see that Putin in his brainwashing of the right is winning. For gods sake why are you bothering to post shit like this that you clearly know is a lie. If we deal in facts we see that both sides have their squirrels. Both sides have their good points. Sadly with Trump the republicans are no longer living up to what their party stood for all these years. It is hard to believe the complete capitulation of the republican party away from their ideals. All the sudden trade is the worst thing in the world. Even though we built the largest economy in the world. But our righties say we are wrong. They seem to hate success.
Here are some simple facts that you should know. Democrats shove money into the economy from the bottom believing it will trickle up, while republicans shove money to the wealthy thinking it will trickle down. I believe that shoving money in at the bottom will do more for he overall economy than shoving money in at the top.

Curious that anyone believes "that shoving money in at the bottom will do more for the overall economy than shoving money in at the top". What instance in human history supports that conclusion?

Curious that anyone believes "that shoving money in at the bottom will do more for the overall economy than shoving money in at the top". What instance in human history supports that conclusion?
/——-/. Not surprisingly, the people at the bottom think shoving money at them is a great idea even if it solves nothing.

Biden is a distinguished Senator and Vice President

You are running Trump who is despised by 54 percent of the population
There is nothing "distinguished" about a man who grabs little girls and makes them uncomfortable.
Unlike raping them like Trump.

You're confusing President Trump with former President Bill Clinton
William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat
Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

/——-/. Not surprisingly, the people at the bottom think shoving money at them is a great idea even if it solves nothing.

Even less surprising is that the Democrats think that shoving money at the people at the bottom is a great idea cuz it buys them votes. Solves nothing, but it gets you elected.

Forum List

Back