The Faces Of Genocide:

What are you talking about? What child is left to starve? What child is left to fend for themselves? None. Your argument is absurd. If you think the solution to poverty and a child not being fed is killing that child I think you need to rethink your position.

We don't have them fending for themselves because there are a million not being born every year to parents who can't afford them. You guys complain about the size of the welfare state now, what if we had another 20 million people on the dole?

My sister (when she was 15) had a son she couldn't afford. He's not only a successful businessman but a great father of 4 kids. He and I have had lots of good times together. Glad he was born.

But it IS a form of birth control...a way to escape responsibility. Women want to have their nut and eat it too.

actually more men than women feel that way about babies. an abortion is the interruption of a pregnancy---------A baby is
a mother's burden------a burden that in many circumstances
she cannot bear.
Then perhaps she should exhibit some self control....maybe a little personal responsibility. She CHOSE to lay on her back and accept the seed of some random man.

some "random man"???? gee ----well---you have no experience in the field of health care-------you simply do not
know what is going on in the world-------there is plenty of
"random" sex going on but not as much as you seem to
wish there was
Random....when a women sleeps with a man who is not courting her...when a women sleeps with a man whom she is not in a relationship with...when a women sleeps with multiple men in any given period....when a women lays on her back for any other man than the one she loves and plans to wed....RANDOM. That women is using abortion as birth control. That woman makes up the VAST majority of women who terminate their pregnancy.

do you have a citation to confirm that claim?
What citiation would you like. The majority of women who get abortions don't do it because of health reasons, incest or rape. I think the percentage is something like 94% of all abortions are for reasons outside of the big 3. I am not going to look up the specific stat...it is common knowledge as far as I am concerned. Please feel to provide a stat that proves me wrong.

What are you talking about? What child is left to starve? What child is left to fend for themselves? None. Your argument is absurd. If you think the solution to poverty and a child not being fed is killing that child I think you need to rethink your position.

We don't have them fending for themselves because there are a million not being born every year to parents who can't afford them. You guys complain about the size of the welfare state now, what if we had another 20 million people on the dole?

My sister (when she was 15) had a son she couldn't afford. He's not only a successful businessman but a great father of 4 kids. He and I have had lots of good times together. Glad he was born.

Good thing conservatives didn't starve him to death. :blues:

Good thing conservatives didn't starve him to death. :blues:

Fortunately, my father (a far right Conservative) urged my sister to have my nephew even though he was upset that she got pregnant out of wedlock. At first, he saw my nephew as a bastard child but learned to love him like his own son. They became closer than my dad and I ever did.

Last edited:

Yeah, enslaving people will tend to piss them off. You had some good points about abortion, but now you sound like a spokesman for the democrat party.
The Haitians massacred unarmed women and children! You find that acceptable do you?
And whites haven't done the same! Back off that magnifying glass, DS...it is giving you a skewed vision of the whole picture.

Can I speak for myself or do you wish to continue? No one is complaining about the size of the welfare system because of size, it is about how much waste there is in the system. Food stamps being used for booze and drugs, that is BS. Helping people out of poverty that is the only thing food stamps should be for.

You can't use food stamps for booze and drugs. In fact, there haven't actually been Stamps for some time now. They all use EBT Cards now.

actually more men than women feel that way about babies. an abortion is the interruption of a pregnancy---------A baby is
a mother's burden------a burden that in many circumstances
she cannot bear.
Then perhaps she should exhibit some self control....maybe a little personal responsibility. She CHOSE to lay on her back and accept the seed of some random man.

some "random man"???? gee ----well---you have no experience in the field of health care-------you simply do not
wish there was
Random....when a women sleeps with a man who is not courting her...when a women sleeps with a man whom she is not in a relationship with...when a women sleeps with multiple men in any given period....when a women lays on her back for any other man than the one she loves and plans to wed....RANDOM. That women is using abortion as birth control. That woman makes up the VAST majority of women who terminate their pregnancy.

What citiation would you like. The majority of women who get abortions don't do it because of health reasons, incest or rape. I think the percentage is something like 94% of all abortions are for reasons outside of the big 3. I am not going to look up the specific stat...it is common knowledge as far as I am concerned. Please feel to provide a stat that proves me wrong.

I don't have a stat------I am a health care provider and have interviewed hundreds (make that thousands) of women as to their medical histories-------asking about Pregnancies and --miscarriages and abortions is standard medical history, Therefore I do have statistically SIGNIFICANT-------'impression" as to what goes on in the world-----most abortions are married women for whom the next kid is an
unbearable burden--------either because the marriage itself is on the rocks-------or the mother is in no position to interrupt her ability to work and make a living----she's got other children to support--------one of them could not have a baby because it would interrupt her medical school program------
sheeeesh you are dim

It should not be employed as if it were standard birth control. In fact that is how it is used in Russia and China.

It is used that way here as well, by too many.

never was that I know about-----but I have had some discussion about that with some really weird colleagues. Abortion is traumatic for women-------it even screws them up hormonally speaking--------I should know------my mom had a legal abortion when I was a child---------she never got over it-----at age 95 she still MOURNS her sixth child. Lots of women when recounting the fact that they had an elective abortion-----say so with a tear in the eye. I still support choice------but with clear education for girls-----that it is an act not be to taken lightly

-----most abortions are married women for whom the next kid is an
unbearable burden-------

I just asked a highly experienced OB/GYN to confirm, and he says you are wrong.

I am a highly experienced consultant------in another field-----you talked to an abortionist? ---good move-----they are the guys who insist that abortion is a good form of birth control

wish there was

I don't have a stat------I am a health care provider and have interviewed hundreds (make that thousands) of women as to their medical histories-------asking about Pregnancies and --miscarriages and abortions is standard medical history, Therefore I do have statistically SIGNIFICANT-------'impression" as to what goes on in the world-----most abortions are married women for whom the next kid is an
unbearable burden--------either because the marriage itself is on the rocks-------or the mother is in no position to interrupt her ability to work and make a living----she's got other children to support--------one of them could not have a baby because it would interrupt her medical school program------
sheeeesh you are dim
'Impression' is the key there...you have the impression. And in the end, you proved my point...a married women should take precautions if she doesn't want another child. Responsibility is the keyword. And I am sure most of those married women aren't telling you their history of cheating with other men or who teh baby daddy really is.

Again, you illustrated the point that abortions are nothing more than birth control for irresponsible women.

wish there was

sheeeesh you are dim
'Impression' is the key there...you have the impression. And in the end, you proved my point...a married women should take precautions if she doesn't want another child. Responsibility is the keyword. And I am sure most of those married women aren't telling you their history of cheating with other men or who teh baby daddy really is.

Again, you illustrated the point that abortions are nothing more than birth control for irresponsible women.

there is nothing that women decline to tell me------I keep strict confidentiality-------you would be amazed at what people tell me

-----most abortions are married women for whom the next kid is an
unbearable burden-------

I just asked a highly experienced OB/GYN to confirm, and he says you are wrong.

I am a highly experienced consultant------in another field-----you talked to an abortionist? ---good move-----they are the guys who insist that abortion is a good form of birth control

Starting to feel threatened? You don't have to. Just be open to learning something. The outstanding physician I spoke to most certainly does not insist on the lie you posted above. Don't libel someone you've never met.

"in another field"

Yeah, enslaving people will tend to piss them off. You had some good points about abortion, but now you sound like a spokesman for the democrat party.
The Haitians massacred unarmed women and children! You find that acceptable do you?
And whites haven't done the same! Back off that magnifying glass, DS...it is giving you a skewed vision of the whole picture.

It's wrong either way you look at it. It's also wrong to condone current atrocities by using past atrocities as an excuse.

That was her choice.

Other people should be allowed to make their choices as well.

So if I don't want my noisy neighbors around because they're an inconvenience is it my "choice" to abort them?

Forum List

Back