The Faces Of Genocide:

popular enough for something that has to be inserted by a
physician------my guess is that the people using the IUD---
are the more highly educated women-----the pill has a death
rate and a failure rate due to non compliance The putative
cramping happens only very initially----with some IUD's-----lippy's loop avoids all that
Only 8.5% of women are educated?

the various stats published refer to as the cited cohort-----
"women who use birth control"------not all women. Condoms are devices MEN use so not part of the study----
the percentages would refer to women who use IUD's women who use THE PILL women who use spermacides ----etc THE PILL is very very popular and not such a good idea. Spermacides don't work
Ok, so what is the relevance? You want to force women to use IUD's?

You are very confused. I am not an OB-GYNY ------I have never even written a script for the PILL------and never
inserted a LOOP--------I think that the thing that sometimes caused complications was the DALKON SHIELD ----not the cute little plastic LIPPY LOOP, The dalkon shield even LOOKS scary--------something like one of those discs with sharp points that --------kung egg foo yung fighters throw around. PS----I never used an IUD -----even on my own little self. LONG LONG ago------my mom told me that she had tried the diaphragm-----unsuccessfully None of her
pregnancies were planned-------the last one would have been her sixth child. She then had a tubal ligation----is that ok with you? I think that she was only 33 years old at the time You have to LUBE the diaphragm in order to
insert it-------she claimed it kept popping out of her hand----.
based on some stuff some people told me------the form most used in Israel is the Lippy Loop---do not quote me to your
genius ob gyny-----I am not sure
What do you use?

MYOB

Only 8.5% of women are educated?

"women who use birth control"------not all women. Condoms are devices MEN use so not part of the study----
the percentages would refer to women who use IUD's women who use THE PILL women who use spermacides ----etc THE PILL is very very popular and not such a good idea. Spermacides don't work

You are very confused. I am not an OB-GYNY ------I have never even written a script for the PILL------and never
inserted a LOOP--------I think that the thing that sometimes caused complications was the DALKON SHIELD ----not the cute little plastic LIPPY LOOP, The dalkon shield even LOOKS scary--------something like one of those discs with sharp points that --------kung egg foo yung fighters throw around. PS----I never used an IUD -----even on my own little self. LONG LONG ago------my mom told me that she had tried the diaphragm-----unsuccessfully None of her
pregnancies were planned-------the last one would have been her sixth child. She then had a tubal ligation----is that ok with you? I think that she was only 33 years old at the time You have to LUBE the diaphragm in order to
based on some stuff some people told me------the form most used in Israel is the Lippy Loop---do not quote me to your
What do you use?

MYOB
Really, the type of birth control a women uses is a guarded secret? Why?

What do you use?

MYOB

What do you use?

MYOB

you have posted an interesting comment which PROVES that you know nothing about the practice of medicine----
ALL information pertaining to the medical care of all patients is PRIVILEGED. I would not tell you the shoe size of any patient who came under my care. You can discuss this issue with your OB GNY genius

What do you use?

MYOB

What do you use?

MYOB

you have posted an interesting comment which PROVES that you know nothing about the practice of medicine----
ALL information pertaining to the medical care of all patients is PRIVILEGED. I would not tell you the shoe size of any patient who came under my care. You can discuss this issue with your OB GNY genius
I have a penis...I do not have an OB GYN. I am not asking about your patients...I was asking about you personally. You say IUD's are the wave of the future...but you say that only 2nd hand?

Sorry if I offended you. I am not a doctor, nor have I pretended to be a doctor...I simply disproved your assertion that IUD's are a popular form of birth control.

You would have been better served if you made your IUD is killing life point instead of trying to claim it is a popular birth control method.

What do you use?

MYOB
What do you use?

MYOB

I have a penis...I do not have an OB GYN. I am not asking about your patients...I was asking about you personally. You say IUD's are the wave of the future...but you say that only 2nd hand?

Sorry if I offended you. I am not a doctor, nor have I pretended to be a doctor...I simply disproved your assertion that IUD's are a popular form of birth control.

You would have been better served if you made your IUD is killing life point instead of trying to claim it is a popular birth control method.

It is a popular form of birth control ------the 8% figure you cite -refers to the entire group of all women who use any form of birth control at all---there are many forms of birth control------8% is a significant figure for a form that
requires that a procedure be performed by a doctor----to get it in and to remove it. I did not state that it is the wave of the future-----DEPOPROVERA is.

It is a popular form of birth control ------the 8% figure you cite -refers to the entire group of all women who use any form of birth control at all---there are many forms of birth control------8% is a significant figure for a form that
requires that a procedure be performed by a doctor----to get it in and to remove it. I did not state that it is the wave of the future-----DEPOPROVERA is.
Would you like to know the true wave of the future?

Would you like to know the true wave of the future?

If I wanted to know-----I would not ask either you or your genius Ob-gyny

and wingnuts just get wingnutty.

When you right wingers promise to pay for every unwanted baby, then I will take you seriously on this issue.

Just find a compromise, at least stop killing babies that are at 9 months through partial birth abortion, or born alive and left to die on the table. Or is that to wingnutty ?

and wingnuts just get wingnutty.

When you right wingers promise to pay for every unwanted baby, then I will take you seriously on this issue.

Just find a compromise, at least stop killing babies that are at 9 months through partial birth abortion, or born alive and left to die on the table. Or is that to wingnutty ?

what makes you think that fetuses are being electively aborted at nine months or after birth?------not in the USA

I am not an OB-GYNY -----...

Obviously

neither are you------but I am a lot closer to being an ob-gyny than you are

The difference being I don't pretend to be anything I'm not.

are you attempting to imply that I do?

I'm not implying it, I'm stating it directly.

ok-------do so---- for the record----what do you imagine
I am claiming to be that I am not?

Obviously

neither are you------but I am a lot closer to being an ob-gyny than you are

The difference being I don't pretend to be anything I'm not.

are you attempting to imply that I do?

I'm not implying it, I'm stating it directly.

ok-------do so---- for the record----what do you imagine
I am claiming to be that I am not?

Your posts are all there for the world to see, you disingenuous fraud.

Forum List

Back