The Faces Of Genocide:

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Joseph Stalin (20-50 million deaths -- depending on which historical record you believe the most). Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls
stalin2.jpg

Adolf Hitler (Several hundred thousand to 6 million -- depending on which historical record you accept).
adolf-hitler.jpg

Mao Zedong (Mao Tse Tung) (Approximately 40 million or more).
mao_zedong.jpg

Pol Pot (Approximately 2 million)
lp-polpot_20110826113303577789.jpg

Cecile Richards (approximately 2.5 million deaths) Planned Parenthood We Aborted 327 653 in FY2014 CNS News
obama%20cecile.jpg

Cecile the Impaler has been in charge of a noted death mill (Planned Parenthood) since 2006. That's 8 years. Last year they boasted killing 327,653 Americans. 327,653 X 8 = 2,621,224 murders during her 8 year reign of terror.

Last edited:
and wingnuts just get wingnutty.

When you right wingers promise to pay for every unwanted baby, then I will take you seriously on this issue.

What are you talking about? What child is left to starve? What child is left to fend for themselves? None. Your argument is absurd. If you think the solution to poverty and a child not being fed is killing that child I think you need to rethink your position.

I really didn't think much of PP except I thought that they offered abortion referrals along with other reproductive information. Until the day my Congressman gave me a number to call concerning the ACA. It was PP. I called and almost every one of selections for touch tone was concerning abortion. I went through levels of hearing, about abortion options and little else. I finally did get an operator which wasn't much more help then telling me to go to the government web site.

This is easy to verify, call PP and listen for yourself. Rather sickening.

I really didn't think much of PP except I thought that they offered abortion referrals along with other reproductive information. Until the day my Congressman gave me a number to call concerning the ACA. It was PP. I called and almost every one of selections for touch tone was concerning abortion. I went through levels of hearing, about abortion options and little else. I finally did get an operator which wasn't much more help then telling me to go to the government web site.

This is easy to verify, call PP and listen for yourself. Rather sickening.

what did you expect? information on lippy's loop?

Don't forget Tony Blair and his treasonous Labour Party. They take sole responsibility for engineering and instigating the racial displacement of Britain's indigenous population.

Don't forget Tony Blair and his treasonous Labour Party. They take sole responsibility for engineering and instigating the racial displacement of Britain's indigenous population.

You ought to also Google/Bing "White Genocide in South Africa." Since the end of Apartheid there has been an ongoing purge of the white South Africans (especially in the farming regions).

South Africa Facing White Genocide Total Communist Takeover
The Killing Of Whites In South Africa...And America s Silence

It's reminiscent of this horrendous genocide:

massacre2.jpg

haiti-massacre.jpg

Massacre_des_Blancs.jpg

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]
1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You ought to also Google/Bing "White Genocide in South Africa." Since the end of Apartheid there has been an ongoing purge of the white South Africans (especially in the farming regions).

massacre2.jpg

haiti-massacre.jpg

Massacre_des_Blancs.jpg

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]

I'm well aware of the ongoing campaign of murder directed at White South Africans, which is ignored by the world media to avoid White solidarity from taking root. White solidarity is what the New World Order fears the most, which is why they make sure that any element of White solidarity is vilified, stigmatised and smeared.

massacre2.jpg

haiti-massacre.jpg

Massacre_des_Blancs.jpg

I'm well aware of the ongoing campaign of murder directed at White South Africans, which is ignored by the world media to avoid White solidarity from taking root. White solidarity is what the New World Order fears the most, which is why they make sure that any element of White solidarity is vilified, stigmatised and smeared.

5 or 10 years ago I would have thought that you were just a rabid racist but recent events and hardcore facts force me to agree with you. People better start waking up to the facts!!

massacre2.jpg

haiti-massacre.jpg

Massacre_des_Blancs.jpg

5 or 10 years ago I would have thought that you were just a rabid racist but recent events and hardcore facts force me to agree with you. People better start waking up to the facts!!

The internet is a wonderful thing, huh. But what some people call an awakening is just your instincts forcing you to act in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Anyone who has seen a late term abortion and not reel away in utter disgust............I question their morality.

What are you talking about? What child is left to starve? What child is left to fend for themselves? None. Your argument is absurd. If you think the solution to poverty and a child not being fed is killing that child I think you need to rethink your position.

We don't have them fending for themselves because there are a million not being born every year to parents who can't afford them. You guys complain about the size of the welfare state now, what if we had another 20 million people on the dole?

We don't have them fending for themselves because there are a million not being born every year to parents who can't afford them. You guys complain about the size of the welfare state now, what if we had another 20 million people on the dole?
Personal Responsibility need not apply...........................

Next thing you'll say is they can't afford a rubber.

Anyone who has seen a late term abortion and not reel away in utter disgust............I question their morality.

Late term abortions make up less than 1% of all abortions performed, and are usually only performed for serious medical reasons (a threat to the mother's life or the fetus is going to be severely deformed.)

Or do you really think there are women out there who go through 8 months of a pregnancy, wake up one morning and say, "Meh, fuck it, I'm getting an abortion!"

No, the women who get late abortions have already decorated nurseries and picked out names. They don't need their tragedy compounded by ignorant bible thumpers who can't mind their own fucking business.

Late term abortions make up less than 1% of all abortions performed, and are usually only performed for serious medical reasons (a threat to the mother's life or the fetus is going to be severely deformed.)

Or do you really think there are women out there who go through 8 months of a pregnancy, wake up one morning and say, "Meh, fuck it, I'm getting an abortion!"

No, the women who get late abortions have already decorated nurseries and picked out names. They don't need their tragedy compounded by ignorant bible thumpers who can't mind their own fucking business.
If it is because of the life of the mother then I have no problem with that.

But if they can't make up their minds by 8 months they are probably as dumb as you are.

Where a dang rubber or make your mind up early. Look at some of the video's of late term abortions and get back to me. I refuse to look at another one. They are disgusting and anyone who supports it is disgusting to me.

Spare me your self righteous blather by the way. I could care less. I'll speak my views of it as I see fit whether or not your panties get in a wad over it.

Personal Responsibility need not apply...........................

Next thing you'll say is they can't afford a rubber.

This sounds like a guy who has probably never gotten laid in his life. In the heat of the moment, you aren't thinking that far ahead, guy. YOu really aren't.
LOL

Is that all you have................Of course in the heat of the moment it's doesn't always work out, but unlike you the outcome of the moment is my responsibility..........................Not sucking the brains of a baby nearly ready to give birth.

uhm....they did?? The policy of immigration was just a kind of
mistake------wasn't it?

Forum List

Back