a question for those who oppose "choice"----do any of you
guys oppose birth control by hormone manipulation or
spermicides or Intrauterine device. Please answer for each
modality separately
1) hormone manipulation--ie pills or depoprovera
2) spermicides ----which women can kinda place at the
introitus
3) intrauterine devices like lippy's loop etc
Do you think Christians don't use birth control?

modality separately
introitus

I simply asked specifically ---for each category. Do
YOU accept the use of Intrauterine devices? does the
catholic church accept intrauterine devices? when I was young and beautiful-----the catholic church did not accept
any form of birth control other than "rhythm"

modality separately
introitus

catholic church accept intrauterine devices? when I was young and beautiful-----the catholic church did not accept
I am not Catholic. I could care less what they accept or not. The Pope is just a man and their faith is perverted by man-made doctrine.

modality separately
introitus

I am not Catholic. I could care less what they accept or not. The Pope is just a man and their faith is perverted by man-made doctrine.

you still did not answer the question-----do you accept the use of IUD-----intrauterine devices

modality separately
introitus

you still did not answer the question-----do you accept the use of IUD-----intrauterine devices
Because I am not playing your game. If yo have a point...make it, there is no need for me to answer your questions for you to be successful in your attempt to convince young women to indiscriminately sleep with any man she wants because abortion is a legal form of birth control.

modality separately
introitus

Because I am not playing your game. If yo have a point...make it, there is no need for me to answer your questions for you to be successful in your attempt to convince young women to indiscriminately sleep with any man she wants because abortion is a legal form of birth control.

I have repeatedly cited the NEGATIVE ramifications of induced abortions-----you idiot. In fact I suggested that
part of girls' 'HEALTH CLASS" be devoted to discouraging
abortion as a form of birth control------HOWEVER I am still
pro choice. An IUD is a device placed into the uterus to
prevent pregnancy. The issue is "how does it work"?-----
the answer-----It prevents IMPLANTATION UPON THE UTERINE WALL OF THE FERTILIZED AND MULTICELL
"EMBRYO" sometimes called blastocyst------the little thing that turns into the baby. -----already----consisting of many cells------already past the threshold of differentiation ----that is---the IUD CAUSES a very early ABORTION ----'causes' is a synonym for INDUCED------- A miscarriage is called, in the practice of medicine, a SPONTANEOUS ABORTION----
ie no one did the crime. By the time the little thing is ready
to be an implanted BLASTOCYST------it has already been an embryonic potential baby for about five days---a five day old HUMAN

I have repeatedly cited the NEGATIVE ramifications of induced abortions-----you idiot. In fact I suggested that
the answer-----It prevents IMPLANTATION UPON THE UTERINE WALL OF THE FERTILIZED AND MULTICELL
"EMBRYO" sometimes called blastocyst------the little thing that turns into the baby. -----already----consisting of many cells------already past the threshold of differentiation ----that is---the IUD CAUSES a very early ABORTION ----'causes' is a synonym for INDUCED------- A miscarriage is called, in the practice of medicine, a SPONTANEOUS ABORTION----
to be an implanted BLASTOCYST------it has already been an embryonic potential baby for about five days---a five day old HUMAN
Then an IUD wouldn't be the best birth control option for pro-lifers. But the IUD isn't that popular, is it?

Then an IUD wouldn't be the best birth control option for pro-lifers. But the IUD isn't that popular, is it?

quite popular-------its the diaphragm that lots of people despise------the IUD is kinda the safest----no extra strokes--
no blood clots------(like with the "pill") The diaphragm is
messy ---needs to be put in and taken out-----and stored
"god" knows where--------worse than condoms. I think that most people do not know that the IUD is actually causing the
"abortion" of a very early embryo-----see? you learned something new. -----I should add that lots of very early embryos----die on their own------without anyone noticing

quite popular-------its the diaphragm that lots of people despise------the IUD is kinda the safest----no extra strokes--
"god" knows where--------worse than condoms. I think that most people do not know that the IUD is actually causing the
"abortion" of a very early embryo-----see? you learned something new. -----I should add that lots of very early embryos----die on their own------without anyone noticing
I question your assertion that an IUD is a popular form of birth control.

depends on the population-----different strokes for different folks-----ask your ob-gyny man

depends on the population-----different strokes for different folks-----ask your ob-gyny man
In other words...it isn't very popular.

It is very popular-------I googled------you should practice
your google skills too. There are a whole host of reasons for avoiding "THE PILL"-------some people believe that even being a migraineur is a contraindication. Condoms are condoms as one ob-gyny once said "it's like going to bed with your socks on"

your google skills too. There are a whole host of reasons for avoiding "THE PILL"-------some people believe that even being a migraineur is a contraindication. Condoms are condoms as one ob-gyny once said "it's like going to bed with your socks on"
Yeah...I did google it. Only 8.5% of women use IUD's. On top of that, the claim is that IUD's increase bleeding and cramping.

8.5% is hardly popular, now is it.

More U.S. women choosing IUDs for birth control study Reuters

Yeah...I did google it. Only 8.5% of women use IUD's. On top of that, the claim is that IUD's increase bleeding and cramping.

popular enough for something that has to be inserted by a
physician------my guess is that the people using the IUD---
are the more highly educated women-----the pill has a death
rate and a failure rate due to non compliance The putative
cramping happens only very initially----with some IUD's-----lippy's loop avoids all that

Joseph Stalin (20-50 million deaths -- depending on which historical record you believe the most). Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls
stalin2.jpg

Adolf Hitler (Several hundred thousand to 6 million -- depending on which historical record you accept).
adolf-hitler.jpg

Mao Zedong (Mao Tse Tung) (Approximately 40 million or more).
mao_zedong.jpg

Pol Pot (Approximately 2 million)
lp-polpot_20110826113303577789.jpg

Cecile Richards (approximately 2.5 million deaths) Planned Parenthood We Aborted 327 653 in FY2014 CNS News
obama%20cecile.jpg

Cecile the Impaler has been in charge of a noted death mill (Planned Parenthood) since 2006. That's 8 years. Last year they boasted killing 327,653 Americans. 327,653 X 8 = 2,621,224 murders during her 8 year reign of terror.
Way, way off. Hitlers regime murdered over 6 million Jews and 5 million non-jews, all said and told. Had no idea you were a jew-hater. Good to know now.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

cramping happens only very initially----with some IUD's-----lippy's loop avoids all that
Only 8.5% of women are educated?

the various stats published refer to as the cited cohort-----
"women who use birth control"------not all women. Condoms are devices MEN use so not part of the study----
the percentages would refer to women who use IUD's women who use THE PILL women who use spermacides ----etc THE PILL is very very popular and not such a good idea. Spermacides don't work

"women who use birth control"------not all women. Condoms are devices MEN use so not part of the study----
the percentages would refer to women who use IUD's women who use THE PILL women who use spermacides ----etc THE PILL is very very popular and not such a good idea. Spermacides don't work
Ok, so what is the relevance? You want to force women to use IUD's?

You are very confused. I am not an OB-GYNY ------I have never even written a script for the PILL------and never
inserted a LOOP--------I think that the thing that sometimes caused complications was the DALKON SHIELD ----not the cute little plastic LIPPY LOOP, The dalkon shield even LOOKS scary--------something like one of those discs with sharp points that --------kung egg foo yung fighters throw around. PS----I never used an IUD -----even on my own little self. LONG LONG ago------my mom told me that she had tried the diaphragm-----unsuccessfully None of her
pregnancies were planned-------the last one would have been her sixth child. She then had a tubal ligation----is that ok with you? I think that she was only 33 years old at the time You have to LUBE the diaphragm in order to
insert it-------she claimed it kept popping out of her hand----.
based on some stuff some people told me------the form most used in Israel is the Lippy Loop---do not quote me to your
genius ob gyny-----I am not sure

You are very confused. I am not an OB-GYNY ------I have never even written a script for the PILL------and never
inserted a LOOP--------I think that the thing that sometimes caused complications was the DALKON SHIELD ----not the cute little plastic LIPPY LOOP, The dalkon shield even LOOKS scary--------something like one of those discs with sharp points that --------kung egg foo yung fighters throw around. PS----I never used an IUD -----even on my own little self. LONG LONG ago------my mom told me that she had tried the diaphragm-----unsuccessfully None of her
pregnancies were planned-------the last one would have been her sixth child. She then had a tubal ligation----is that ok with you? I think that she was only 33 years old at the time You have to LUBE the diaphragm in order to
insert it-------she claimed it kept popping out of her hand----.
based on some stuff some people told me------the form most used in Israel is the Lippy Loop---do not quote me to your
genius ob gyny-----I am not sure
What do you use?

Forum List

Back