The Faces Of Genocide:

LOL

Is that all you have................Of course in the heat of the moment it's doesn't always work out, but unlike you the outcome of the moment is my responsibility..........................Not sucking the brains of a baby nearly ready to give birth.

Nobody's using a late abortion for family planning.

Late abortions are used to end pregnancies that have gone wrong.

LOL

Is that all you have................Of course in the heat of the moment it's doesn't always work out, but unlike you the outcome of the moment is my responsibility..........................Not sucking the brains of a baby nearly ready to give birth.

Nobody's using a late abortion for family planning.

Late abortions are used to end pregnancies that have gone wrong.
If a frog had wings

If it is because of the life of the mother then I have no problem with that.

But you do have a problem if someone aborts a severely retarded or deformed baby, obviously. Which is why most late abortions are performed.

But if they can't make up their minds by 8 months they are probably as dumb as you are.

Except no one is doing that. I've explained this to you twice.

Where a dang rubber or make your mind up early. Look at some of the video's of late term abortions and get back to me. I refuse to look at another one. They are disgusting and anyone who supports it is disgusting to me.

Again, I'm not a doctor and I'm not going to substitute my judgement for one. I don't think any doctor is going to abort a healthy fetus at 8 months.

Spare me your self righteous blather by the way. I could care less. I'll speak my views of it as I see fit whether or not your panties get in a wad over it.

Well, i'd be more impressed if you came to these discussions with rational thought rather than emotions like "I think abortion is icky!"

If it is because of the life of the mother then I have no problem with that.

But you do have a problem if someone aborts a severely retarded or deformed baby, obviously. Which is why most late abortions are performed.

But if they can't make up their minds by 8 months they are probably as dumb as you are.

Except no one is doing that. I've explained this to you twice.

Where a dang rubber or make your mind up early. Look at some of the video's of late term abortions and get back to me. I refuse to look at another one. They are disgusting and anyone who supports it is disgusting to me.

Again, I'm not a doctor and I'm not going to substitute my judgement for one. I don't think any doctor is going to abort a healthy fetus at 8 months.

Spare me your self righteous blather by the way. I could care less. I'll speak my views of it as I see fit whether or not your panties get in a wad over it.

Well, i'd be more impressed if you came to these discussions with rational thought rather than emotions like "I think abortion is icky!"
How about calling it MURDER THEN..................unless the woman's life in danger................

Your IT'S ONLY FOR EXTREME CASES...........IS BS.

How about calling it MURDER THEN..................unless the woman's life in danger................

Your IT'S ONLY FOR EXTREME CASES...........IS BS.

You mean other than it is born out by common sense and the testimony of the medical professionals who perform them.

Again, do you really think that there's a woman out there who is going to go through 8 months of pregnancy and THEN have the abortion?

Don't forget Tony Blair and his treasonous Labour Party. They take sole responsibility for engineering and instigating the racial displacement of Britain's indigenous population.

You ought to also Google/Bing "White Genocide in South Africa." Since the end of Apartheid there has been an ongoing purge of the white South Africans (especially in the farming regions).

South Africa Facing White Genocide Total Communist Takeover
The Killing Of Whites In South Africa...And America s Silence

It's reminiscent of this horrendous genocide:

massacre2.jpg

haiti-massacre.jpg

Massacre_des_Blancs.jpg

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]
1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I'm well aware of the ongoing campaign of murder directed at White South Africans, which is ignored by the world media to avoid White solidarity from taking root. White solidarity is what the New World Order fears the most, which is why they make sure that any element of White solidarity is vilified, stigmatised and smeared.

5 or 10 years ago I would have thought that you were just a rabid racist but recent events and hardcore facts force me to agree with you. People better start waking up to the facts!!
What recent events...a black President? :lol: Racist unite! Obama is a negro!

Nothing has changed, you just started to embrace what you really are.

twentieth week is second trimester-------three months per trimester-------standard for abortion is FIRST TRIMESTER---
up to 12 weeks. 12 thru 24 weeks is second trimester----
called LATE TERM trimester and done legally only for
CAUSE----- what is the discussion here?-----a woman cannot
go to PP and just demand a late term abortion and a Doctor cannot just perform one because he feels like it.

Who cares what trimester it is...it is still murder life and the potential for excellence.

Who cares what trimester it is...it is still murder life and the potential for excellence.

I care-----abortion is not murder------but not to be taken lightly either. It should not be employed as if it were standard birth control. In fact that is how it is used in Russia and China.
First trimester abortion-----mother's choice<<<< I support that idea--------if you imagine that women go HAPPILY to have an
abortion-----or celebrate it afterwards-----you are wrong

I care-----abortion is not murder------but not to be taken lightly either. It should not be employed as if it were standard birth control. In fact that is how it is used in Russia and China.
First trimester abortion-----mother's choice<<<< I support that idea--------if you imagine that women go HAPPILY to have an
But it IS a form of birth control...a way to escape responsibility. Women want to have their nut and eat it too.

What are you talking about? What child is left to starve? What child is left to fend for themselves? None. Your argument is absurd. If you think the solution to poverty and a child not being fed is killing that child I think you need to rethink your position.

We don't have them fending for themselves because there are a million not being born every year to parents who can't afford them. You guys complain about the size of the welfare state now, what if we had another 20 million people on the dole?

Can I speak for myself or do you wish to continue? No one is complaining about the size of the welfare system because of size, it is about how much waste there is in the system. Food stamps being used for booze and drugs, that is BS. Helping people out of poverty that is the only thing food stamps should be for.

But it IS a form of birth control...a way to escape responsibility. Women want to have their nut and eat it too.

actually more men than women feel that way about babies. an abortion is the interruption of a pregnancy---------A baby is
a mother's burden------a burden that in many circumstances
she cannot bear.

actually more men than women feel that way about babies. an abortion is the interruption of a pregnancy---------A baby is
she cannot bear.
Then perhaps she should exhibit some self control....maybe a little personal responsibility. She CHOSE to lay on her back and accept the seed of some random man.

she cannot bear.
Then perhaps she should exhibit some self control....maybe a little personal responsibility. She CHOSE to lay on her back and accept the seed of some random man.

some "random man"???? gee ----well---you have no experience in the field of health care-------you simply do not
know what is going on in the world-------there is plenty of
"random" sex going on but not as much as you seem to
wish there was

she cannot bear.

some "random man"???? gee ----well---you have no experience in the field of health care-------you simply do not
wish there was
Random....when a women sleeps with a man who is not courting her...when a women sleeps with a man whom she is not in a relationship with...when a women sleeps with multiple men in any given period....when a women lays on her back for any other man than the one she loves and plans to wed....RANDOM. That women is using abortion as birth control. That woman makes up the VAST majority of women who terminate their pregnancy.

she cannot bear.

wish there was
Random....when a women sleeps with a man who is not courting her...when a women sleeps with a man whom she is not in a relationship with...when a women sleeps with multiple men in any given period....when a women lays on her back for any other man than the one she loves and plans to wed....RANDOM. That women is using abortion as birth control. That woman makes up the VAST majority of women who terminate their pregnancy.

do you have a citation to confirm that claim?

Forum List

Back